Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You Can't Take the Skies from Me

Ura looked over her fighter, the Razor-Tail, and preparing for some flight training. The Lervonian Deathseed had been rebuilt since Hrrath, and upgraded. All the powerplants were now linked, allowing a full range of power control that Deathseeds usually lacked. It was fast and agile, and she was ready to work her piloting skills with another pilot. A little mock dogfight to test skill and craft. A happiness bled off of her just thinking about it.

Lex's J2-Interceptor touched down within the hanger in a swift fluid motion, coming to rest opposite of [member="Ura Iolar"] and her ship. Unlike nearly all the other situations in which he'd been thrust into a teaching position, Lex had actually volunteered for this one. Ura, as he'd been informed, was looking for a little practice in both piloting and flight combat, two areas in which he not only excelled in, but enjoyed immensely. His own starfighter, the Vagabond-1, was one of the few material things he took great pride in. These days, it was too rare a chance for him to actually just go out with the ship, and use it to its full potential.

"Ura Iolar, right?" He called out to her, as the hatch to the J2's cockpit opened up. With a quick leap he hopped out from his ship, and approached her. "I'm Knight Del'Fino. I'll be your opponent for the day." His eyes narrowed as he looked at the Padawan, a spark of recognition forming. "I know you from somewhere? Probably around the temple." His attention shifted from her to her ship, Lex whistling as he looked it over. "Nice looking ship you've got here. Kind of odd shaped, though. Like one of those ancient TIE's mixed with an X-Wing. What exactly were you looking to get out of training today, besides combat practice?" He asked, once more turning to her.

Ura watched as the interceptor landed, seeming happy when Knight [member="Lex Del'Fino"] jumped out, and asked if she was her.

"Yes sir. Pleasure to meet you Knight Del'Fino." He then said that he thought he'd seen her before, Ura nodded, thinking again. "I think you helped with one of my classes. If not, I'm the only Lervon that I know of here, so I'm easy to see." She then watched as the Jedi Knight looked over the Razor Tail, calling it a nice ship. A happiness came off of her as she looked at the fighter, thinking about its odd design. He then asked her what she wanted out of this training, and the Lervon simply gave a nod.

"Thank you. She's based on an old Twi'Lek design. As for what I want out of this, i still haven't practiced every trick this thing should be able to pull off, and I researched some new ones used by similar craft. Also hoping for a good challenge."

"Welp, your in luck. I've been wanting to take my J-2 out for a run since I've settled in around here." He tapped the side of the Razor, before heading over to Ura. He had to be honest, he'd never seen something like her species. He'd seen beings the size of mugs, and some that size of air speeders, but nothing so unique as beings made of living sand? Was it sand? Was it disrespectful to call it that? He'd heard of a race of sentient kyber crystals, but never actually thought he'd meet something like them. He wanted to reach out and touch her head, honestly, but he reined himself in.

"Alright, alright, we'll see what I can arrange. Let's set some rules though, alright? Can't lose another Padawan in an accident." His smirk didn't tell whether he was joking or not. "Make sure your weapon systems are disable, SLAM and Hyperdrive to, if you have them. Don't try anything too dangerous." He began walking back towards his own starfigher, letting his hand glide along the side before hoping back inside. "That's it. Think you can follow them?"

Ura Iolar Ura Iolar

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom