Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private You can run...

Tan'yill wasn't murderous by nature. Not particulary... sadistic. At least not by her own standards, which in some cases could differ from somebody elses. But, and by all the scorching hot lava on Mustafar, there was a but. When you did something to her brothers and sisters in arms, her vode, and especially her family, you crossed a line that you could never ever make uncrossed and the decision to do so undone. You didn't simply want to hang around to find out what happened when that but was put in brutal effect. That was exactly what the men of Apollyon The Betrayer Apollyon The Betrayer had done after they had captured her wife and leader of the Black Hand Syndicate; Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla , during a mission turned out to be a trap. After that, the cowards had run and went into hiding. A wise decision, but one that ultimately would not be of any good to them. A futile attempt to stop what was coming. She would remind them of that.

The ecumenopolis planet appeared in front of the heavily modified Beskad-class patrol ship, the Sabre-1. From her position in the captains chair, Tan silently observed the huge dark orb, as it glistened beautifully with all its million lights emitting from the surface. It utterly lied to its visitors, because when you rubbed a little on the surface, life below the top levels wasn't so beautiful. According to intel and information brokers within the Black Hand, Aloy would be held here, on Coruscant, somewhere at level 1313.

For weeks, she and their daughter Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla had combed the galaxy and known locations associated with Apollyon. Now it felt like they were on the right track. Not once had the thought of giving up the search occured to her. Not. Once. A strange but uniting feeling had been following her these weeks. Feelings that in a way resembled the ones on Felucia. Feelings that had ultimately forged the ground of Tan and Aloy's relationship and sealed their destiny, if there was such a thing as destiny. Feelings that had brought Tayl to the galaxy. Tan had saved Aloy's life back then, and she firmly intended to do it again.

Coruscant slowly came closer and closer, and Tan punched in the frequency to a suitable landing platform. She was already geared up and ready to go as soon as they landed, except for her buy'c that looked at her from the dashboard.

''This is Sabre-1, intending to refuel and make some repairs. Possibly even spending some hard earned credits at a club near you... Any suggestions?'' she called plainly over the comms, and cranked up her feminine side by putting a deeply sensual end to the last part.

As for what was coming to get Aloy's captors... Well, Tan did have Tayl with her and while have grown, she was still her daughter and child. She had to keep herself from going full rampage.

Last edited:
ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɢᴜɴ

Tag: Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla
The past months had been hard on Tayl. Never staying in one place, Tracking down a parent that may or may not even be alive. Accelerated aging, Being born into a mandalorian clan, Living in an age of strife, The galaxy had thrown many challenges at her but this was by far the hardest on her still young mind. It made her appreciate the bio-inhibitor chip that Aloy had installed.

Now that challenge would take her to the bowels of Coruscant with the one mother she knew yet lived; Tan'yill.
Being a fellow Twi'lek and the more present of the two, Tayl always looked up to her blue skinned mother more than Aloy, And that bond between mother and daughter meant that she'd follow her anytime, Anywhere, Even down to the infamous level 1313.

To her, Level 1313 would be a suitable test of her abilities and a new adventure as she treated most dangerous places. But the stakes were higher this time. Aloy's life might be on the line, And this would be the first time since her encounter with Eliz that she was risking more than her own life, Which put her on edge even despite the chip in her skull.

That feeling was only amplified by the ship's slow descent into Coruscant.

She watched from the co-pilot's seat as Tan'yill brought them from the traffic lanes of the upper levels and down into the great tubes that connected Coruscant's surface to the deeper levels, Supposedly going all the way down to the core.
The lights dimmed further with each level they passed until the only real light within the Sabre-1's cockpit were the red control panels that displayed their technical readout and nav-coordinates, Showing Tayl that they were nearing their destination.

''This is Sabre-1, intending to refuel and make some repairs. Possibly even spending some hard earned credits at a club near you... Any suggestions?''

She took a quick glance at her mother. The older Twi'lek always had a way with people, And Tayl and did her best to learn ways of talking her way into and back out of trouble as much as start it with a blaster, But sometimes she questioned the necessity. Perhaps her mother had a plan though, Best not to question it.

So instead, She slid her helmet closer from across the dashboard and crossed her arms.

"So how's this work? You sweet talk the guard and then I come up from behind and pistol whip him? Or we just land and go guns blazing? oh- OH- What if I drop ahead of you and scout the place out? Or... Do you want to do something more quiet...? I- I can do quiet if you want. I still got that butterfly knife somewhere around here-" She began fumbling around her belt in search of the knife, With some difficulty of course, As she had numerous weapons and tools on her at the time.

''The guards you mean...?'' Tan corrected her daughter, giving her a short glance before steering them into the right path to enter the atmosphere. ''I figure that dar'manda Apollyon's security detail would be quite rigorous. Otherwise, she's more stupid than I thought.'' she added in a sour tone while thinking of that treacherous woman.

Tan'yill wanted to remind her lovely daughter what they were up against, but she had also seen Tayl grow and develop her skills, much under the guidance of her both mothers. She had no reason to doubt her daughters abilities, and she had made sure Tayl was alright with going on this particulary dangerous mission. Tan took her fumbling around the belt as a sign or nervousness, though.

''Look... Tayl. Sweetheart.'' she said, and activated the autopilot before turning straight towards the violet youngster. ''I wouldn't take you on this mission if I didn't believe that you could handle it.'' her voice was warm and motherly, a very rare occurence, one which was only displayed against Aloy and Tayl. The two women in her life that was the sole reason for her to ever be warm and caring against anyone again. ''Still, I would never let anything happen to you. Not tonight, and not ever. We stick together down there, and we can send these dar'mandas back to the days of the Old Republic, and rescue Aloy. This is the way...'' she added, and waited for her daughter to repeat the famous last sentence.

Tan turned to the controls again and took over from the autopilot.
''We need to moment of surprise, Tayl. I think trying to make this as quiet as possible for as long as possible would be a great idea. Although, I think we should wait with splitting up before we really see the need of it. Sounds good?''

She gave her daughter a glance to see if she was okay with it, and that she kept her nerves on the inside. Soon, they were closing in on the landing pad. Heavy raindrops hit the cockpit windscreen and the darkness around them was only lit up by the beacons in each corners of the platform and some wall lights. Tan grabbed her buy'c, and with a last look of trust at Tayl she put it on. She made the last checks of her loadout, which was rather considerable. Her beskad sword was easy to access on her back, her kal daggers stucked inside her boots and of course the double E-851 Particle Pistols gifted to her by Aloy sat in their holsters in her belt.

Tan stepped up to Tayl and laid a hand on her shoulder, before she pulled mother and daughter into a keldabe kiss with the foreheads of their helmets touching.

<''Aliit ori'shya tal'din.''> she said through the vocalizer, which in basic meant family is more than blood. It was a way of Tan to say that she loved her daughter and what the three had, the third part of the family was missing though and now they were going to get her back. Maybe, it was even a subtle indication that Tan wanted Tayl to have an equally close bond to Aloy, as she had with Tan.

An illuminated path lit up their way off the landing pad. Raindrops shattered against their beskar'gam as Tan'yill led the way towards the exit door. They had to travel down a few levels to get to Apollyons hideout.

Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla

Last edited:

. . .

"This is the way."
Tayl bowed her head in respect to the old phrase, Remembering it well from her time among the Children of the Watch.
Some of the newer mandalorians throw those words around because it seems like the "mandalorian thing to say", But as someone who had spent time with and been tutored by the watch, The Way of the Mandalore meant something far greater to Tayl.

But even more so, Hearing those words from her mother, Following the promise she had made, Meant so much more.

Then came the rest of her short briefing, Confirming to Tayl that mother wanted to keep this quiet for as long as possible, But that they should stick together. It made sense of course, Safety in numbers and all that.
Sadly, It was at this exact moment that she realized none of her kit was actually suited to quiet encounters like this.

"Uh... yeah, Yeah sounds good" She nodded to Tan'yill, Dismissing the thought.

Finally having located her butterfly-knife in a stray pocket, She clipped it to her belt before moving on to her own Sabre-kal, Tugging on it just enough to expose a small sliver of it's gleaming blade.
Good, Clean and no sticking.
Those were the only "quiet time toy" options she had on her, Save for some unconventional usage of a whipcord and a durasteel-toed boot.

Aside from that, She had the usual array of gauntlet weaponry, A disruptor pistol and of course "Vengeance", Her favorite hand-cannon and the first gift she ever received from Aloy. Securing each in their holsters and her helm over her head and lekku, Tayl was ready to go when Tan'yill stopped her, Pulling the eager verd'ika into a motherly embrace that touched their helms. Another old custom that she was fond of.

<''Aliit ori'shya tal'din.''>

<"Family... Is more than blood."> She repeated in basic, Suspecting a double meaning to her mother's choice of words. Her mothers sometimes understood her more than she gave them credit for. Considering that she was cloned from them both, Perhaps she shouldn't be so surprised.

Marching out of the ship and flicking one of her Lekku over her shoulder, It felt like they were heroes set out on some epic final quest like the old holo books she read on Kamino. Surely they were Unstoppable.

<"Ready to rock, Mama!">

<"Ready to rock, Mama!">

Tan'yill smiled softly for herself, proud of what her daughter had become, as she took the lead into the building complex. There were not a soul in sight. Considering the late hour, it shouldn't have been a surprise for them, but something was oddly off balance here. A few old and scruffy-looking apartments remained closed as they passed and entered a turbolift that had seen better days.

Tan waited in patiently in silence as she saw the numbers above the turbolift door turn to lower and lower ones. Level 1313 came closer and closer by the second, and she rested her glance on Tayl for a moment.

<''I'm proud of you, Tayl. We both are.''> she remarked plainly with a soft touch through the vocalizer of the buy'c. Her murdering mindset, preparing for what she guessed would be a hell of a fight, was only broken momentarily when talking to the violet little reaper. Her usually callous voice softened. With ''we'', it was obvious that she meant Aloy. <''We stick together, and we can handle this.''> she added as the tubrolift came to a stop and the display above them read... 1313.

Tan took the lead with her blue appearance exiting the tubrolift, while letting the advanced scanners and systems built into the buy'c give her an assesment of the area. It was dark as a sarlacc's stomach down here, which forced them to go into nightvision, turning the world outside the t-visor green. Tan felt no fear. Their pursuit and hope to find Aloy alive worked as a drug on her. Much like a sniff of spice would. She feared for Aloy's life though, but deep down and through their close bond to eachother Tan knew that she was alive.

Suddenly, further down the dark hallways, the muzzle of a blaster was placed against each of their heads forcing them to freeze.

<''What do I smell, if not Enclave mandos?''> the beskar'gam clad warrior by Tan'yill said in a harsh and and hostile voice. <''What do you want?''>

Tan'yill had raised her hands slightly and dared to give the warrior a side glance. Her hazel eyes was already starting to turn into the fierce green-yellowish shade that even scared Aloy sometimes.

<''I wanna talk to Apollyon, seek an audience if you like...''> Tan replied in an act of pure deceit.

The warrior responded with a snort and put some weight behind the blaster, pushing it harder against the buy'c.

<''Lady Apollyon is not available - What for?''> the warrior answered arrogantly.

<''Because I want to listen to her begging for her life, before I bash her brains in...''> she stated full out cold-heartedly, but not loud enough for the warrior to hear it all. Tayl might have been able to hear it more clear thanks to the communication between their helmets.

On that instant, Tan swiftly grabbed the warriors wrist, causing him to fire up in the ceiling. The moment after, a kal dagger was sticking out on the other side of his throat, making him fall to the ground in a heap of dead flesh and blood.

Tan'yill then quickly turned around to check on Tayl.

Tayl looked up at her mother, Humming softly in appreciation just as the lift neared it's destination. The foreboding "1313" logo flickered overhead as the made their exit, Warning all the sane folk to steer clear as it shone red in the dark.
But as anyone in Tayl's company should know, You had to be just a little crazy to be a mandalorian.

Soon the nightvision visors were on and the two-woman army stepped silently into the pitch black depths of the coruscanti underworld.
Tayl couldn't help but look in awe of the cavernous sub-city, Taking in the sight of large spires covered in shanty towns or ruins of warehouses and what might have been prosperous corporate buildings, Once.
Now it was all left to rust under the questionably artificial "rain" that dripped at all times down here.

Having been absorbed in the scenery, She was easily caught off guard by weight of a blaster barrel put against her helm, As was her mother it seemed.
<"Ugh."> She grunted in response, Quickly glancing at her assailant and then to her mother's.

<''What do I smell, if not Enclave mandos?''>
By their word, It seemed that these were no friends of the common mandalorian. No doubt they had found the very Dar'manda scum they were looking for and the dance was finally about to begin.

She remained silent, Despite her enthusiasm, Choosing to wait for her mother's signal instead. Her cue wouldn't be long either, Coming in the form of a all but silent threat that would be music to her ear-cones.

<''Because I want to listen to her begging for her life, before I bash her brains in...''>

Tayl brought her hands together, Cracking her knuckles in preparation the upcoming brawl. By the time Tan'yill had fully drawn a knife, Tayl had responded in kind by forcefully batting away her assailant's blaster hand and using her whipcord thrower to grab that very hand before throwing the cord up and around his throat, Effectively tying his blaster hand behind his back.

A quick pull and a kick later, Tayl was now standing with one foot planted in the center of her foe's back, Pulling hard on the cord as the Dar'manda beneath her heel was being slowly strangled.

She was sure that Tan'yill would have her own opponent out swiftly of course, And was entirely focused on the act of dispatching this one when her mother turned to check.

<"Par ner buir...!">

As Tan'yill once again laid eyes on her daughter, Tayl was busy to slowly strangle the unfortunate dar'manda that had threatened her and her mother. Tan stode over to them at a brisk and determined pace. Tayl might have felt the anger and discontent when her mother knelt down and forcefully grabbed the dar'mandas collar and turned him around.

''Listen very careful now, dar'manda... You're going to tell me where Apollyon is. To make things easier for you, I'm going to be honest with you and tell you what will happen if you don't...'' Tan begun while t-visor met t-visor in an unyielding stare and she pulled him closer, almost whispering for the guy. He probably thought she was insane or something, which she of course wasn't. Just all out pissed. ''If you don't... I'm going to be your personal guide through hell, and I can think of a thousand ways to show it to you. I'll even be kind enough to give you the long tour, free of charge... Just you and me.'' she continued, her green-yellowish stare would pierce his fiercly if not for the buy'c.

Last edited:

Tag: Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla ||
<"I got this one-"> Tayl glanced over her shoulder as her mother approached quickly, Figuring she was coming to assist.
But to her surprise, Tan'yill snatched up the man she was in the midst of executing and began what seemed like an interrogation.

<"Oop- Guess I don't got 'em.">

She let go quickly, Detaching her fiberboard but leaving the man tied for her mother to handle while she stepped behind, Drawing her hand-cannon and pointing it downrange while covering the rear. The massive handgun was being held in both hands as it's scanners went to work, Preparing to lock onto and gundown anyone that dared to interrupt them.

<"I got your six, Do what you gotta do.">

Part of her wanted to watch this... She'd never really had to question anyone so uncooperative before, Nor really seen it done by another's hand. But she had to be sharp today and play it safe. If she was to finally prove herself to Aloy, Than they needed to free her.
If House Vizsla was to rise, The clan needs it's Alor back.

If they were to be a family again, She needed to bring her mother home...

The black t-visors got caught in a long game of stares up close, its vastly different owners seemingly challenging each other. Suddenly, the dar'manda before her begun to chuckle haughtily withthe increased intensity of a mad man.

''Fools... You karking fools...! You don't know the true power of the Death Watch and the Sith, combined under the great and almighty Apollyon. I, like any other Dath Watch, will proudly walk from this life and into the next for the only true alor and wielder of The Darksaber. Aloy Vizsla - your wife... Yes, we know who you are - is being turned into her puppet right as we speak. She will either follow Apollyon or die, like every other weak and pathetic follower of the old and obsolete resol'nare.''

''You and your... What is it that you call her again? Huh, Tan'yill?''
the commando said and glanced behind Tan, nodding at Tayl. ''Daughter, right? Born - I'm sorry - made on Kamino. You schuttas really have no idea what you're up against. You really think that you have a chance against us?''

It was clear that they had encountered Death Watch loyalists of extreme beliefs. Unconditionally dedicated to Apollyon and her wicked ideals and ways of rule. They wouldn't get much information out of this one, considering his relentless attempt to scorn and threaten them. Tan tightened her grip around the mans collar and felt her heart beat faster and rage boiling inside her.

''You don't know a fething thing about me or my family, dar'manda. House Vizsla will rise again, and we will send Apollyon back to the black hole she emerged from. Mark my words.'' Tan stated coldly with utmost confidence, before she glanced back at Tayl wondering if she would like the pleasure to finish what she had started before her mother interrupted her. If Tayl would decline, Tan'yill would set the dar'manda up on his knees, just to turn from him and deliver a powerful back kick which sent him to the ground. He might have been indifferent to meet his maker, thanks to the Death Watch deeply rooted doctrine, but Tan would make it easy for him for what he had said. They had not the time to stay, so she would then find just the right spot beneath his beskar'gam, to pry the kal dagger into his flesh. The dar'manda would meet the maker in the fashion that he had brought upon himself, by spewing mockery and disgrace upon her family and the House of Vizsla.

Either way ot went, she would join Tayl by her side and putting a hand on her shoulder.
''I knew you got it under control, Tayl. I had to try, though... But, it seems like I underestimated these freaks dedication to the woman.'' she said and let the scanners work the area. ''Any hunch of where to go?''

Last edited:

Tayl continued to provide cover for the interrogation, Focused on the streets ahead and the scope mounted to her blaster. But the madman's rambling still got through, Causing her to flinch.
Hearing someone speak of Aloy like this, Or Apollyon and the Darksaber, It was all so confusing. She hadn't felt so overwhelmed since before her implants on Kamino.

Kamino of course was the next subject of the traitor's demented rambling, Prompting her to turn suddenly
"Shut. Your mouth" She hissed

She could almost feel the chip injecting chemicals into her body, Undoing the sudden flare that saw her clench her steel-clad fist, Which took great control to keep from planting it deep in the traitor's throat.
She was glad when Tan'yill took over, Taking a deep breath and letting mother handle the rest.

That wouldn't last long of course, As the rutian Twi'lek conveyed a silent message to her Tyrian daughter.

. . .

She turned away from the alley shortly after, Walking up to their prisoner at a casual pace as she holstered her hulking hand-cannon on her hip where it belonged. The large and rapid firing mechanism was too clean for what she had in mind. She wanted something smaller, But with more bite. Something more personal.

✱wham she punched the man right in the throat, Beating his windpipe against her gauntlet and knocking him on as back, Gasping for air.

"You talk too much."

Tayl would kneel down beside him while he gasped for air, Searching his pockets for anything useful. A few credits here and there, Ration bars, Blaster ammo, A commlink, Nothing particularly useful, But she pockets everything all the same before standing up.

Her hand reached into the small cross-draw holster at the front of her belt, Retrieving a smaller blaster pistol which she aimed down at the man, Pulling the hammer back and cycling to it's alternate firing mode. The glowing cylinder within changed from red to a sickly green, And she squeezed the trigger without hesitation.
A single, Large disruptor beam came out of the low powered pistol. It wasn't enough to fully disintegrate a man, But it was enough to atomize a large hole right through the man's throat, Which seemed to expand as more and more organic matter became particles right in front of the two.

Then, Without so much as a glance at her victim, The little executioner turned on her heel and went marching on.
"Maybe we can trace his commlink back to their base. Best leave before someone investigates that shot though" She called over her
shoulder

As soon as she saw her Tayl turning on the heal, silently confirming that she wanted the last word with the dar'manda, Tan'yill pushed the guy down, stood up and took a few steps backwards to give her daughter some room. The punch to the throat was a swift, vicious one dealt with brutal precision. One Tan herself had taught the violet Vizsla. It made the rutian twi'lek proud, but also sure that Tayl could handle herself rather well out there.

The mere sound of the punch, and the look at the effects of it got Blue to tilt her head and ever so slightly lick her lips in pleasure under the buy'c. Fractions of memories from the streets of Coronet was played before her and she was taken even deeper into the merciless mood that these fanatics and their deeds had brought her. They would fight fire with fire. If they wanted war, they would get it. In her mind, Tan'yill had her sights on Apollyon herself, as soon as they had brought down her band of dar'mandas.

''I think that would be what you call; a hopeless case, my dear.'' Tan'yill remarked at her daughters mention of someone investigating the vaporised throat. Her longer steps brought her up at level with Tayl as the two marched on through the complex, the advanced scanners in their helmets giving them a head start what was waiting for them further into the sandcats den.

Tan put trust in the tech and risked to let her eyes rest upon Tayl for a moment. She hoped that Tayl had not heard half of the despicable ramble the dar'manda had told her mother. No one would be allowed to plant such destructive seeds into the young twi'lek that it would interfere with her identity and their family.

''Good idea, my daughter.'' she said, deliberately pointing out their unbreakable relationship, and looked ahead again. ''Frankly, I think we ain't seen nothing yet of Apollyons minions, but... If they are as pathetic as that poor bastard, this'll be a walk in the park.''

"Heh. I reckon we can take 'em than. Just got to keep our eyes open is all, I guess" Tayl took a deep breath and rolled her shoulders as the pair began their march further into the depths, Already eagerly awaiting their next challenge. If it weren't for her mother's diligent teaching, She might have to remind the younger twi'lek to stop and think about preparations rather than jump headlong into the next fight. Truth be told, She had to remind herself.

"So what's our next move than?"

Much as she'd hate to admit it, She didn't know the area or anyone down her at the time. Her little escapades without Ma and Mama had taken her to some interesting and relatively dangerous places of course, Even made her a few friends and contacts out and about. But nothing like 1313. It'd make her a little uneasy even, If not for her chip.
Just thinking about it forced her to subconsciously rest one hand on her blaster as there were plenty of little corners for another assailant to jump her or mother in the dark corridors they passed through, Lit only by their night-optics built directly into the visor or the occasional flickering light that had seen better days.

Hell, This whole planet looked like it had seen better days...

''Next move? We push on through this wretched hive and find your mother. Kill whoever else might stand in our way.'' Tan said with callousness. Trying to stop her was like pouring kerosine on a fire. Apollyon had captured half of her family and left the House of Vizsla shattered. Tan'yill's determination just grew stronger and her eyes burned more viciously for every fool standing in their way and every hit she would take.

''You remind me of myself when I was your age, Tayl...'' Tan'yill said sincerely, glancing once at her daughter through the t-visor. ''Eager. Determined. Adamant. If not already dreaded by our enemies, we'll make sure you'll be after this night. Apollyon and her foolish followers will know that from now on, tripple the pain awaits them if they mess with the House of Vizsla ever again.'' she continued while letting the sensors of her buy'c scan the corridors ahead of them.

She halted her daughter just before they were to round a corner, and brought up the commlink they had taken from the Death Watch warrior, along with a small tool she carried in one of her pouches. Tan nodded for Tayl to keep a look out while she started to tamper with the commlink. Soon, she were able to trace the frequency for the last transmission. Sure enough, they were on the right track and drew closer to Apollyon but also a more tight security around her private quarters.

It was somewhat reassuring, Tan'yill's words. Despite being confident, perhaps Overconfident in her own abilities, Tayl was much less confident in her place within the clan at times. Perhaps it was no one's fault but her own, as a strandcast grown in a tube though, sometimes it did things to her. Her mother's voice was one of reason though, one of only a few she could always count on.

"Learned from the best" She hums warmly before coming to a stop at the corner. Her hand stayed resting on the hand-cannon, ready to draw at a moment's notice should anyone get any ideas.

Soon enough, Her mother had seemingly traced the commlink back to it's origin. Tayl wasn't exactly a slicer, so she didn't fully understand how it all worked, just that it did. It had her impressed that mother cracked it so quickly.

"Sounds like you got a signal. Know what we're looking for?"

She shifted anxiously from one foot to the other, still staring into the artificially lit distance. The chip didn't really inject her unless certain parameters were met, like the absolute rage that was starting to buildup while handling that damned zealot. This wasn't enough to force the system, so for now she just had to sit tight and deal with being in a new place.

Tan smiled softly behind the t-visor of the buy'c, her piercingly yellow eyes dimming towards the more pleasant greenish tone as she heard her daughters warm and silent hum. What had she done to deserve such a great family in Aloy and Tayl? She had begun her grown up life as nothing more than a street thug and lieutenant back on Corellia.

''The central communications array is this way. Some kind of command center, I guess.'' Tan answered Tayl. It was true that she took a guess based on the signal, but she was also determined to sweep this place clean until they found Aloy. Red. Her wife. Tayl's second mother. Their Alor. Death would meet anyone standing in their way, rest assured.

Tan put away the slicing tool and drew the blaster pistols gifted to her by her wife, before she left the cover after the buy'c's scanners had confirmed that the coast was clear. The corridors were faintly lit up, quiet and empty for a good while as they made their way towards the point the slicing tool had revealed to them. It led them out on some back alleys and as they closed in on the building where Aloy was supposed to be kept prisoner, a light rain started to fall from the dark skies and Tan once again made a halt at a corner. Once she took a peek up ahead, the helmet scanners registered several Death Watch warriors in the green nightvision, along with sentrys guarding a large blast door. A factory turned fortress for The Betrayer and her lackeys. Suddenly, Tan'yill was not sure pushing on was the right thing to do.

''As much as I want these bastards brought to their knees, wishing they were dead...'' Tan begun, turning to look at Tayl. ''Years ago, I would have thrown myself into an inferno like this without a care in the world... Heh, probably being high on something blocking my emotions...'' she continued on a soft and gathered voice through the vocalizer of the buy'c. She weren't alone anymore. It didn't matter if she threw away her own life to save Aloy, but she could not simply jeopardize Tayl's. This had grown to become the soft spot of the blue former punisher of Coronet. ''The security is too tight for me to risk the life of my only daughter...'' she said and closely searched her daughters eyes. ''Apollyon anticipates us. She'll not hurt Aloy before we show up. I know her wretched ways. She want to capture us to... Make us watch... We need more muscle to rescue her, Tayl. I got some favours to cash in and can make some calls. What do you think, sweetheart?''

Tan'yill namely thought about Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla , that big bozo who had always stayed loyal to the House. Once of the few she really trusted, but there was more. They had more people close to the clan that they could consider friends. More than Aloy would ever admit, and this might have been the perfect opportunity to prove her lovely wife wrong.

smalldivdark.png

Tayl had posted up on the wall opposite of her mother, Covering the rear as she'd been trained to do by so many Alors during her brief youth. Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla . Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae . Jaster Awaud Jaster Awaud . She'd been trained by the best of the best, Most were family or very close to the family in some way, showing her so early on what it meant to be mando'ade. Family. Across the stars, across many clans, They were still family. Vode. Aliit.

So why did she feel so anxious?

She tried to focus on her mission, To fixate on an objective like she had all these years now. She thought maybe, 4? 5 years she'd been hunting with her first mother? Some said it had been many more. She couldn't remember anymore, her accelerated aging made it all go by so fast...

Mrrhm She grunts in frustration, finally turning to her mother in a wordless plee behind the empty black buy'c.
They were so close! Years of hunting to culminate in the final battle for their family's safety. Their reunification!
From the day Aloy joined House Vizsla, to Tayl's service with Death Watch until it's fall, From Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla 's bold leadership in their stead during this era of strife, It had all lead them Here. To what should have been a complete and unified House Vizsla, the first since the infamous Red Coronation.

The prospect of leaving while so close made a pit in her two stomachs.

But they had all taught her well. And whether she wanted to admit it or not, No matter how confident her training or her damned chip made her, Tayl knew that her mother was right...

"I can handle myself..."

She turns away slowly, taking one last glance at the heavy blast doors and the soulless Dar'manda protecting it, only to sigh softly and leave the wall, ready to leave this accursed place.

"But you know the enemy. I don't"

"I have a few friends of my own. I... I need to prepare"

But who knew where they were now.
Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt , The boy who's life she saved on Kestri. Though, he protected her all the same, and was likely more than that little half-chiss boy she met in the snow. Leenic Ellsil Leenic Ellsil , Who had taught her so much about hunting during their time on Batuu and later Tatooine. Old Rusty. He may very well be the reason she had gotten this close in the first place. The Crusaders of Death Watch, champions of the Manda such as Rynn Vizsla, or the squadron she had served with on Ordo against the Imperials. Men and Women who had taught her the old ways, The ways that made one a mandalorian even without a Mand'alor.

So many lessons learned, so many mentors throughout the years even if they never realize the roles they played.

Would it be enough...?

Hearing the frustrated grunt, Tan met her daughters gaze through her own black t-visor. Despite the helmets, their shared chemistry and mother and daughter bond made them feel and understand each other without having to say that much or see each others eyes. Tan'yill couldn't blame the courageous Tyrian missing her mother. As much as Tan were longing to embrace the fiery red haired beautiful woman that was her wife, she would never forgive herself if something happened to Tayl.

''I know that you can, Tayl. I know that you can...'' Tan said softly, before joining Tayl in one last glance at the tall building turned headquarters for Apollyon The Betrayer Apollyon The Betrayer and her menials. The stakes were simply much too high. Tan had underestimated the security closest to Apollyon. Aloy would understand. She would have done the same for Tan'yill if their roles were reversed. She wouldn't have risked everything, namely Tayl.

''I'm as frustrated as you are, but Ma would agree. She would have done the same if I was the one captured by that dar'manda. We'll be back soon. Very soon. You just got to have faith in me, love. They will not know what hits them.'' Tan assured Tayl, before motioning at her to follow her back towards the ship. Tan had recorded their path and their encounters on the way, which they could later analyse together with the Vode they could summon.

Aloy had to hang in there for just a little longer, Tan thought as she saw the strong mandalorian leader in front of her. Soon. Soon they would bring fire and death upon the dar'mandas daring to kidnap one of House Vizsla. This was the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom