Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

yo

I find your writing to be good, but you like to troll, to prod, to get a reaction, and in my staff role that has caused numerous problems.

I think you just need to understand better the community aspect of the site and get along better with people.

[member="Preliat Mantis"]

Jsc

Disney's Princess
I like having a guy around who can give you a straight answer. No frills, no political filter, just a solid black & white scenario. It's sharp, real, and can even change the game. Alas, it can also be the Howitzer Cannon used when only a scalpel will do.

You're my favorite Howitzer Cannon. Oh, and your military and soldierly RP's are also pretty darn good too. Cheers! :D

What Valiens said. Though I'm not complaining because it causes staff problems, since I'm not staff. I just think that anyone who tries to get a reaction out of someone in a negative way shouldn't be a member of a community. It's detrimental to a community, and it's just plain and simple not a nice thing to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom