Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Ylla Caeli'runa

• Thread starter Ylla Caeli'runa
  • Start date

Ylla Caeli'runa

Y

• Name:Ylla Caeli’runa
      • Current Titles:
        • Keisari [Monarch] of Velorum
        • The One Beyond Balance
        • The Mirror
        • Echor’s Voice
    • Pronouns:
      • She - Under cloud cover/On the seas.
      • They - During official business/In space.
      • He - Under sunny conditions/On land.
    • Species: Vané.

• Force Sensitive: Confirmed.
      • Alignment: Neutral.
      • Order: The Raverí.
      • Proficiency: Adept.

• Homeworld: Velorum.
    • Known Residence: Velorum.
    • Known Languages:
      • Hár Resyn’eth: broken - semi-fluent - fluent - native.
      • Resyn’eth: broken - semi-fluent - fluent - native.
      • Galactic Basic: broken - semi-fluent - fluent - native.
    • Primary Allegiance:Velorum.
      • Contractual Allegiance: N/A
    • Current Status: Alive.

• Sexuality: Demisexual.
    • Marital Status: Unmarried, single.
    • Family: Nal’runa [The Bloodline of Nal].
    • Children: None.
    • Friends: Currently none.
    • Masters: Falkor Qi [NPC]
    • Apprentices: None.
    • Enemies: Currently none.

Template by Palm-Imer Palm-Imer .

• Height: 1.85 m [~6’1 ft]
    • Weight: 66.22 kg [~146 lb]
    • Physique: Athletic, Lithe.
    • Voice: Sample [As Star/Amandla Stenburg].
    • Eyes: Hazel.
    • Hair: Naturally black, tight curls present.
    • Complexion: Brown, warm undertones.
    • Implants: None.
    • Distinguishing Marks: Symbol of Echor Tattoo, permanent, located between the shoulder blades.
    • Usual Apparel: For security and theatrical purposes, the Keisari, past or present were never seen unmasked publicly or while holding official business. Ylla is no exception. Typically, they will be fashioned into their personal set of armor and robes, especially when dealing with matters of the Velorian court. However, on the rare occasions that the young ruler ventures out amongst their people unbeknownst to their staff and guard, Ylla may be found in casual, colorful clothing with their hair smoothed back into an afro puff.
    • Personality: To be built through RP.

• Early Life

From the Journal of Kadri Virelli

852 ABY
    [Age 5]

Svajonynë has delivered a message regarding their vision. In our time of greatest darkness, Echor Áki, Samsara of Eir, has smiled upon us, promising balance once more. A child, the most innocent of beings, destined for greatness. A mind molded by the gods themselves. I almost can’t believe it, but I must put my faith in those far wiser than myself. There is hope again. We have sent an envoy to collect them. Ylla. I can only dream of the era they will usher; one of reawakening. Velorum shall once again be filled with light, as Ylla’s radiance shines down upon us all.

859 ABY [Age 12]

Ylla advances greatly, as do our people. The young one shows much potential - a fervent student, with an ability to grasp concepts so easily. I often find them tucked away in a distant corner in their free time, with a book in hand. They are quite the charmer as well - I myself am blessed to be able to spend much time with them. I even dream of them occasionally, greeted by a face I do not know, yet their presence is unmistakable. We just sit side by side, speaking of the fate of our world. I do grow anxious; the youthfulness is apparent, and I worry of the ones who will take advantage of that. All I may do is offer my guidance, and trust the powers greater than myself that they already have everything they need within. Our citizens have heeded the words of Svajonynë, the assurance that the best is yet to come. It has started a resurgence; our economy thrives; our people are happy again.

Ascension

From the Journal of Kadri Virelli

Day of Hámarki, 862 ABY
    [Age 15]

Many tears fell upon my face as I watched Ylla assume their role as reigning Keisari. I have watched them grow, blossoming into the beautiful individual that stood before me today. I remember the day they came to us, amazed at the extravagance of the court, eyes bigger than our many moons. A few years in, they came running to me with a small, wounded bird in hand, determined to restore it to health. The days of lessons, repeating words of foreign languages over and over, until we were both satisfied. Their thirteenth name day, when they opened the small purple box, face lighting up at the sight of a circlet; the smile only growing brighter as I showed them my matching one, explaining it would always connect us, whenever the day came we would need to part. These memories flooded my head as I bowed before Ylla, sitting upon the throne. I have given everything I can in preparation of this day; long may they reign.

From the Journal of Ylla Caeli'runa

Hámarki, 862 ABY

The day began with a beam of sunlight, filling the space of my chambers. A good omen for the events to come in the afternoon. The morning was a rush of assistants entering in and out. Tradition dictated that no one, other than those necessary to prepare me, see me until the official ceremony. The week prior was full of fittings and lessons and rehearsals so that I’d be prepared to face the people, my people. The ceremony was a solemn one, but it was also filled with joy. Kadri, of course, attended and it warmed my heart to see her among the throngs that flooded the throne room. Her presence was an anchor, a reassurance that I would be alright. All of it was a blur in the best way possible. I remember cheering. I remember the music, the notes that rang and hung in the air. The only other constants were Kadri and the circlet she’d given me years ago, resting upon my head, a reminder of her promise to me. Because of her role in my life and in my training, I have named her the Reiní, Royal Advisor. Now that I’m expected to lead, I am determined to be firm. In the eyes of many, I am still a babe. At some point, I must balance being just and being kind. Often they contradict. Echor willing, I will come to fill the shoes that I must in order to be the uniting and healing force that I am meant to be.

Present Day

From the Journal of Ylla Caeli'runa

864 ABY

The plan constructed by myself and the Primordial Council is well under way. The people are content and satisfied. Those that are less fortunate will soon be accommodated. New careers were created this past year, following the lifting of outdated planetary restrictions. We will finally touch the stars that lie beyond the earth beneath our feet. So far, results and discoveries that have been brought back over the course of the past two years have been informative. And so, the Council believes it is time to bridge the gap between the Galaxy and Velorum. They believe it right and proper that the Vané be united with Sindrandi once and for all. I intend to fulfill this wish, I’m sure that the governments of the Galaxy will be eager to forge new alliances. I pray that it will not live up to the fears of the people but, rather, lift their spirits with hope and excitement for that which may come to be.

More to be Written as RP progresses.

Journal of Kadri Virelli entries written by the lovely Annasari Annasari .

• QXYIgDY.png

90px-Trait_crusader_king.png
    God Among Men:
    Ylla is viewed by their people as the reincarnation of Echor, the embodiment of balance and time. They are the representative of the gods on earth, they enact the will of the gods and, to an extent, speak for the gods. The fourth of her line, Caeli’runa, Ylla is also the youngest of the line to rule Velorum.
    Diplomacy_lifestyle.png
    Diplomat:
    Having been schooled in various disciplines through the years, Ylla is an adept diplomat. They’re trained to respond to a variety of situations and have trained to recognize both familiar and foreign body language in order to prepare her to bring Velorum onto the Galactic stage via negotiations. While they are indeed still learning, they are quite skilled for their age.
    Learning_lifestyle.png
    Studious:
    The young ruler is often found studying in a variety of environments, often about any “new” information under the sun that they can find. One day it may revolve around foreign policy and courtesies, and another it may be the intricacies of an organization or ancient philosophy. However, their studies are not limited to the vast realm of academia. This commitment to knowledge also extends to combat techniques. Ylla could also be found practicing with the newest Velorian innovations or the newest weapons discovery that an eager explorer brings back from a voyage into the black of space. Alongside this, her breaks from dueling are often spent studying anatomy of any and all species that are currently in the Velorian databases.
    90px-Trait_scholar.png
    Bright Child:
    The Keisari is a quick-witted and charming individual, the product of over a decade of royal training and quick adaptation in a world where every official was - and still is - their senior. They are quick to catch on to changes and often try to discern lessons before they are announced.
    Trait_forgiving.png
    Benevolent:
    Under Ylla, Velorum has thrived and reached a Golden Age. They are kind, fair, and just, all admirable traits in a leader. In a savior. They seek to give their people the best that they can. They feel that their people deserve it after the hardships they’ve endured.
    Trait_mystic.png
    Prophet:
    All Keisari past have been granted this gift by the gods, as a means of communication as well as a way of streamlining divination to their chosen leader. The rulers have all reported visions, whispers, dreams. The same is true for Ylla. It is said that only those touched by the gods experienced such things, and that has held true through the Vané’s long history.

MnZF8FQ.png

90px-Trait_bossy.png
    My Sweet Summer Child:
    Ylla is young. There is much that they do not know about a great deal of topics. Their age also, inevitably, leads to naivety to the monarch’s frustration.
    90px-Trait_adventurer.png
    What of the Galaxy?:
    Velorum has only recently exited isolation in the past few years. The Galaxy that awaits is vast and far more expansive than they first realized. Much of it is yet to be explored and much more of its knowledge has yet to be discovered, leaving the young ruler at a distinct disadvantage on the greater scale of the Galaxy.
    Trait_ambitious.png
    Cub Among Lions:
    Ylla’s diplomatic experience pales in comparison to that of more senior representatives and their lack of war experience leaves them potentially open to manipulation into an unfavorable position. Of course, there are always advisors. But, as for Ylla themselves, well, they’ve landed in the shallow end of the dream pool. For now.
    Trait_greedy.png
    Kind To A Fault:
    Kindness can often be mistaken for weakness. Sometimes, that is the case with Ylla. Sometimes, they will give and give and give to their own detriment. That kindness could be capitalized off of if they aren’t careful of both their intentions and the intentions of those around them.
    Trait_arbitrary.png
    Dream or Reality?:
    The dreams, visions, and whispers given to them by the gods can often still be quite maddening, even after years of coping and becoming familiar with them whenever they strike. It can be disorienting and cause bouts of severe depersonalization, sweats, fits of yelling/screaming in the night, and an acute feeling of descending into madness. Ylla guards themselves closely, only allowing those they are closest to to come near them in such a vulnerable and embarrassing state.

Trait Images found on CK3

• zIOJMIe.png

• Law, Economics, and Political Science.
      • Interplanetary Studies & Relations.
      • Foreign Policies & Customs.
      • Foreign Cultural Anthropology.
      • Galactic Basic.
    • Velorian Customs & Courtesies
      • Court Etiquette.
      • Vegsmed & Vegsur.
      • Hosting Etiquette & Hospitality.

YOQvuny.png

To Be Written.

ilszWbx.png

To Be Written.