Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Writing!

I don't remember when I last posted this, but I will assume it was in the beginning of the year. So, making that assumption, here's the annual bi-annual regular critique of me as a writer. Opinions? Thoughts? Gripes?

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Braith Achlys"]

You get a solid 11/10 from the booty police. :D

Oh, and your focus, detail, relationships, and art direction are quite pleasing too. Party on Braith. Party on. :p

Liliane

L
[member="Braith Achlys"]

I don't know if I have role-played with you (even if we have, it was probably very brief), so I have limited knowledge of your writing. From what I've seen, I think your writing is clearly above average and is very enjoyable to read -- it's a rather descriptive/decorated writing style you have. It's just beautiful and good to read. I would also like to provide criticism, but due to not having really role-played with you, I can't do that.

As a person, however, you have a fun, sometimes a little bit positively snarky attitude. And you are really helpful and do a good job in the Factory... all of which is probably the reason Tef hired you. Moreover, your graphics are very simple, but they give the emotion and feel off really well, so I like it.

:)

Rusty

Purveyor of Fine Weaponry
Solid writer to the core. One of the better duelists on the site; Alky was singing your praises over the Silara duel in the GBA.

Slow to post in threads. You seem to get distracted or bored with threads as well. Understandable when IRL time restrictions and Factory obligations are taken into account. If time is limited, why stick with threads that aren't fun?

Rusty said:
If time is limited, why stick with threads that aren't fun?
To be totally honest, if I get really busy and don't reply to a thread or remind myself (somehow) to do it, I eventually just forget that thread exists. While I don't like to admit I have faulty memory for various things, forgetting where I put my keys and forgetting if I did or did not post are on the top of that list. Right behind turning the heat lamps off at work.

Alicia Drey said:
My only criticism is that you seem to write with the same people.
Probably was true for the longest time. If it seems like I write with the same people still, it's probably because right now I'm only finishing threads I started ~2 months ago. I have been branching out, though. Keeping new people involved with my threads, however, is a different story. This character stagnates almost entirely because everyone I write with on this account seems to take a nosedive in activity.

[member="Braith Achlys"]

Yes, I think you get caught up with the immaterial things rather than the actual roleplay. I tend to see you more in the factory than I do In Character. These are my only criticisms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom