Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Writer's Workshop?

Zykhan

Eternal Darkness
I was thinking it would be cool if we got some OOC people who would like to work on their writing abilities and pair them up with OOC people who have proven themselves to be good writers then the two of them make and IC thread. The thread doesn't have to be a mission together, it could be anything as long as it allowed the writer's to stretch their imaginations and have lots of chances to work off each-other.

The idea would be the mentor would be offering tips and tricks while writing, maybe offering a change of phrase, or an example of a little more detail to a thought. Either way the sole purpose would be education and a new way of looking at your writing, and is in no way to discourage or insult another writer. I want to make that VERY clear.

Now, I'm going to work but when I get back later I'll check the interest in this. Consider me down as a learner.
(I'm relying on good judgement on who should be the mentors, if you don't feel strong enough in your writing to pass judgement then please do not apply. Other than that please feel free to join either side! Who knows? You might learn something :p)

Mentor:
@[member="Suhr"]
@[member="Xardus Folidaar"]
@[member="Kära Vi’dreya"]
@[member="Dranok Lussk"]

Student:
@Darth Mortivious
@[member="Kal Voss"]
@[member="Spencer Jacobs"]
@[member="Xardus Folidaar"]

I would like to learn. Although i'm confident that i'm a good writer, I also know that you never stop learning. So basically, i'd be cool with being a mentor, as well as a learner, if that's okay.

Zykhan

Eternal Darkness
Sorry it took so long to get back to you guys, I've been really busy with work. So I'll edit the list for so far, I figure I'll give it till at least Friday before I start the thread, hopefully sometime in the next couple days we'll get pairs arranged and you guys can figure out what stories you want to write!

Zykhan

Eternal Darkness
Alright I figured you guys would reply to this by now stating who you wanted to be paired up with :p If you guys don't reply I can't know who wants to be with who and I'll have to sign you guys up myself :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom