Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Writer's Workshop?

Sure thing. How about we start with a simple exercise? I will open a new thread and label it Writing exercise and just reply to it, ok?

I will make it separate from here so we don't clutter up the thread.

Cheers.

Zykhan

Eternal Darkness
First step is learning the difference between good and well. ;)

Anywho, I'll get matches up tomorrow since no one had any preferences, then threads can begin Monday :)

Nyxie

【夢狐】
I'm no etymologist but this sounds like fun. Why not, got room for one more mentor?
Might be a really good outlet to make new acquaintances IC and get more threading opportunities.
I write in the third, always, though I have yet to actually post anything IC on this site... XD

EDIT: I'm somewhat of a grammar nazi and a cinematic writer. So if anyone was to pair with me, just know that I will objectively try to teach you to describe your surroundings in near flawless detail until it kills me and to leave little unaccounted for in instances such as PvP. You'd be surprised how many RP fights I've won or gained the upper hand on over simple things like an oversight of time/weather/surroundings or an overlooked action, et'cetera. Don't be that guy! XD

EDIT-EDIT: I was kidding... but really. PVP, dueling and cinematics are my specialties. Probably because nothing inspires me to write like a decent fight thread.

Suhr

S
Absolutely shameless bump.

If anyone is still interested in picking up a thread from here, then PM me. If not, then once Christmukkah is out the way, I'll drop everyone on the student list a message and start things up from there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom