Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wrapping things up.

So I am retired from RP here but I want to wrap things up in a nice little IC bow so I can hand off power to who is probably going to be the new Supreme Overlord of the Yuuzhan Vong on the site for the Horde. ( [member="Tsavong Kraal"] )And in order to do that I would like Dredge to die, since I'm leaving for a while I just want everything taken care of ICly and help ease a transition of power since I no longer own the horde. So [member="Rasu Gan"] I'd like you to kill me since it only seems fitting since have history together. As for the rest of you I want to open up 2 other spots in the RP so it can have some flavor. So if you want to come along that would be cool but this will just be tying up things and likely it won't be a very long thread. So let's send me out with a bang and have a bit of fun.

[member="Rasu Gan"]
[member="Sarge Potteiger"]
[member="Tarkass"]

Alright! Sounds awesome! Sorry cloud I can't use your Phoenix downs today

Anyway I was thinking maybe we could do something maybe an assassination attempt or a trap of some kind? On either end maybe I trap Rasu and sarge and you guys fight your way out then murder me or something along those lines. Any idea is a good one

Well, I imagine Rasu has plenty of reasons to hunt you down.

As for Sarge, with him moving to take over the Scourge, I could imagine him coming to take you down to kind of make a splash with the Horde, etc. etc.

Alright then I will set up a thread where where dredge is on Aurum Graug and Yuuzhan Vong colony world it's a bit less defended than Echidna should have it up in the morning

If you're looking for anyone else, as I noticed you said 2 other spots. Perhaps Hasjo could come along with Rasu? Due to Dredge having kidnapped him and forced him to fight for his life as a slave. And that Rasu and Hasjo are both in the same order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom