Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wounded and in need of help? Or not..

Jorn Mair

J
Jorn smiled at his future wifes comment. "Boss me around? Sometimes matters on what you want me to do?" He stood up and wrapped his arms around her. "Now what you think about breakfast?"

Jorn Mair

J
Jorn nodded his head. He leaned down and gave her a kiss. "Just lay down then. I'll fix breakfast. and what would my lovely lady like to eat?"

Jorn Mair

J
Jorn nodded his head and kissed her again. "Surprise you? I thought I already did that?" He joked with Siri. Jorn took two steps back and turned around to go into the kitchen. Where he now had to think of what to make.

Jorn racked his mind about what to make that would please her. He didnt want to make something small and to not disappoint her. He looked in the fridge to see food that he never had before. About all he had when he grew up was a soup like substance and hard tack. not so tasty food. he shook his head in frustration. This would be hard. He grabbed the items he knew about which ended up to be some fruit and alot of drinks. some eggs and the simple ingredients such as flour sugar and salt. he grabbed a pan and turned on the oven frying eggs.

While that was cooking he cut the fruit into slices or cubes and mixed them together to make a fruit salad. Maybe that was good? He used the flour and such to make a slight paste used on bread. he toasted bread and flipped the eggs to have a nice gold brown color with a still gooey yoke. They were probably the first eggs he ever made without burning them. With all this noise he was making maybe he could compensate it for good cooking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom