Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Would you consider this a play date? (Circe)

Utapau, the place where most of the sands and natural made structures of the insect like race that lived here. Turning sand and dirt into homes and buildings of work. In the past hundreds of years since the assault of the clones, Their cities have become more expansive. and more intricate. Even for some of the first creators of the sonic pistols and other technology. They lived in rather primitive homes. It was almost like some of the people who lived on Tatooine.

Walking alone in one of these cities, with a name that I probably couldn't pronounce. I wore my simple body glove, and boots, with my beskad on my back and my brace on my left arm. A slight wind would kick up sand and shove it into my nose and mouth so I had made some cloth to cover my slightly pink skin.

I didn't know what I was doing here. It was my time off from going around and pillaging planets for the Crusade of my Gods and Goddess. One that I had trained under, Neth the keeper, had told me to go somewhere for the time being. and so I did. but stayed close enough that if I were to be called I could get there at a moments notice. Maybe I could get a souvenir of some kind.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

Yes, a souvenir. And what better souvenir than something given by one who understood her partially Zeltron nature? Circe had been part Zeltron, that side more dominant than her Falleen portion. And with the distinct resonance of empathy given off by this particular half-Zeltron, Circe was rather obviously intrigued by this particular woman.

But enough of that... She was dressed in rather standard attire for herself... A dress, halter topped, with a soft smile on her face, her green skin soothed by the feelings of the sands flowing over her flesh. Slowly, she moved towards the location of the Force user, a smile on her face as she finally began to eye the person she had been seeing.

"Hello there, darling." A soft smile, a cordial attitude... This would be fun.

@[member="Zoey Marix"]

Turning around to hear a voice of a woman behind me, she was very apparent in her green skin. She was nicely dressed. And very powerful. Evident of the way she walked and her signature of the spark in the force. I knew we had the force in common. "Um, hello.... and you are?" As much as I have never randomly met someone who called me 'Darling' it was rather daunting to have a woman call me that. Though it could just be the way that she spoke to others.

But something told me, there was something more to this woman.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Circe Savan. Republic enemy number one? The Sith Emperor's mistress? Subach-Innes's former CEO? I'd assume I'd be sort of recognizable." She shifted her skin's color to that of a normal human being, looking rather similar to Zoey herself except for the glistening green eyes. A smell Zoey would remember quite fondly as that of poignant pheromones that would penetrate into her nostrils - but not pheromones of Zeltron manufacture.

"Come, let's walk and talk, shall we?"

@[member="Zoey Marix"]

With the names that she had given me. I shook my head, ​"Haven't been out much I'm afraid." Then all of a sudden her skin changed from green to a peach color and had some of my facial features. My eyes opened wide with shock as she did so. Clearly I didn't know everything about the force. And when the woman Circe spoke, weird smells came to my nose. Deciding if they were good, or bad, I didn't know.

With her saying that we could walk and talk, I nodded my head. "Sure, where are we going?" I just had to ask since she was kind of the one leading this "walk."

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"On a road down the galaxy's memory lane. The site of the great battle between the Jedi known as Obi-Wan Kenobi and the Separatist leader, General Grievous." A soft smile crossed her face as she took the Zeltron's hand, eager to take her along for the ride. It was a simple journey to a museum, wasn't it? No issues there whatsoever. Grievous' fighter, blaster, and headless remains, along with a couple of his damaged lightsabers.

And the smell of pheromones grew ever stronger.

@[member="Zoey Marix"]

I was rather surprised that the woman grabbed my hand. She looked very happy for some reason, saying that we were going to see the site where the Jedi master Obi-wan and the Cyborg had fought. I shrugged my shoulders and was in a sense, forced to follow Circe as she had a grip on my hand. Still the smells became stronger, yet slowly they became more relaxing and rather....... rich.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

Circe paid the credits for the women's entry into the museum. Truthfully, there wasn't much to it - the location where Grievous had been killed was still there, his headless, burned remains on the floor in roughly the same position Obi-Wan had left them, covered in a transparisteel case. The other artifacts were themselves located inside transparisteel cases, and Circe sighed as she looked things over. "If only there were more intriguing things here... like a working battle droid or two." There was a battle droid in one of the glass cases, but it had been broken up and sectioned to show the interior of the old Separatist war machine.

And the pheromones grew ever richer.

@[member="Zoey Marix"]

I looked around at the few exhibits that were there. The one of the General looked as though a lightsaber or a blaster bolt had hit his stomach. With his head blown off, I smiled. Served him right. Circe complained about not having any working droids that were there. Looking at them, I saw that they were "dissected" to show the inner workings. I shrugged my shoulders. I didn't mind looking at the remains, but as much as it was nice to learn from the past, It had almost nothing to do with me now. Though yes you could argue that if something else was changed then I might be in a different place. Though, I wouldn't care.

I looked over to Circe and decided to ask her a question. "Do you smell that? It's..... weird." Really I didn't want to say that it was getting rather nice. but if I said that she may think I was crazy.
@[member="Circe Savan"]

Circe did indeed smell the deliciously amorous pheromones. They were hers, and as such didn't affect her, but she could tell that their grasp on Zoey was growing ever stronger. "You're a Zeltron, aren't you? Or at least partially so... Perhaps you've reached the point of your life where the pheromones have begun to flow from your glands. They must be so strong after having never been used..."

Well, for all she knew, Zoey did have pheromone glands.

@[member="Zoey Marix"]

I nodded my head as Circe mentioned that I was a Zeltron. Overlooking how she knew that, I shrugged my shoulders. I really didn't know what she was talking about. So I relayed my mind to her, "I wouldn't know really." Still holding her hand, My hand was rather warm, yet my lone hand was slightly cold. "Why do you ask?" Really I thought that something may be wrong, but something else told me that I needed to wait to find out what it was. Unable to decided, I did nothing.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Because it's... quite intoxicating to me." Not really, but a soft chuckle seemed to indicate that she indeed was. "Perhaps you and I should find a more comfortable place to relax instead of this museum. The items here are intriguing and whatnot, but I'm more interested in you, darling. You have scarlet hair, and you know what that means?" She chuckled a bit, taking Zoey's hand. "It's a sign that deep down, you have needs to be fulfilled."

At least, she hoped Zoey did.

@[member="Zoey Marix"]

I looked at Circe with some confusion, How was I intoxicating? Or anything of me? Sure some soldiers would come up to me and try to "get some", but I thought that was because they had been working so much with out having sex that the would use anything as their doll. Nodding my head I turned away from the exhibit, "Well then lets go somewhere." I squeezed her hand agreeing with going somewhere else. maybe then I could some how be "fulfilled" as what Circe said.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Indeed..." The scent of pheromones grew ever stronger as the two women wandered across the planet, searching for a hotel they could get a room at. Soon, they found one, and Circe plopped down credit chips for the finest room at the hotel. Stepping into the elevator, she smiled, the concentration of pheromones becoming almost deafening as they were entrapped within the lift. Eventually, though, the doors opened and the two women entered into the room Circe had acquired. "Well, darling, your pheromones are getting on my nerves. Let's see if we can't rectify that, shall we?"

Then the door shut rather loudly...

@[member="Zoey Marix"]

Circe led me to a Hotel where she bought the nicest room. In the elevator the smell of "pheromones" became stronger to the point where I found it rather.... addicting. Walking into the apartment room, I could see the expansive and very expensive items around the room. With everything that would be fit for a king, just smaller sized. Behind me the door shut, very loudly, making it seem like I couldn't escape. however, something came over me that made me think that I didn't need to leave. Still hand in hand with Circe, I wondered what she mean't by rectifying my problem. So I voiced my concern, "And how would you do that Circe?"

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"I would do that the one way I know how, darling..." She smiled, then moved forward, gently kissing Zoey on the lips, then the cheek, then underneath her neck. Slowly, her arms came up around the female half-Zeltron as she continued to kiss and embrace the woman. Slowly, both of them fell onto the bed, and a chuckle was elicited from Circe's lips as her flesh touched the Hex's fuzzy blanket.

"And it's something the cameras certainly shouldn't be watching."

@[member="Zoey Marix"]

Commenting on how there was only one way that she knew how to get rid of it. She walked up and kissed me. At first I was surprised! Why would she kiss me? But the more that her lips touched the skin on my face, and my neck, the more I wanted it. Wrapping my hands onto her hips, The both of us landed onto the bed where with her comment of the cameras. Smiling I made my own, "Well if they are, then we can give 'em a show." I then kissed her back and slowly did I fall into whatever she had for me.

-Fade to black-
@[member="Circe Savan"]

The two women madly in lust for one another would wake up hours later, both naked, both tucked underneath the bedsheets. Circe smiled, enjoying the passion of her time with Zoey as she slowly wrapped an arm around the vivacious redhead. "Zoey... that was utterly divine, And I'd love to have more... Would you be willing to come with me to Sith space, be a part of my coalition?"

The rewards were most bountiful, after all.

@[member="Zoey Marix"]

Now that was pleasurable. I don't know why, but I could not get the smug smile off of my face. Being tucked in with one another. Her arm came over me. Asking a question if I would be willing to come to Sith space. And that's when the smile left me. Being an Ex-Sith I converted to the Moross crusade to find a place where I belonged. However, now I had a feeling that maybe I should go back. Maybe it wasn't bad for me to work with the Sith. I mean, most of the people that I knew in the Crusade considered themselves Sith.

I turned over to face Circe. "Actually I would love to give you more. Yes, I will go with you." I then kissed her again confirming what I had said.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Delectable. Now, let's go, darling." The illusion of Circe's rather standard black dress surrounded the Sith woman as she slowly got up and out of bed. "You're a Knight, correct? If so, I'd love for you to assist me and my sector by personally subjugating one of the worlds. There are a couple I'd rather you not touch, but those can be discussed much later." She smiled, giving Zoey another kiss on the lips.

"We should go to Zeltros sometime as well. It's a perfect place for my skin to relax."

@[member="Zoey Marix"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom