Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Would you consider this a play date? (Circe)

Somehow out of all of the first words she said, I freaking wondered how she changed her skin and now had put back on her dress in less than a second. As though her skin could shed into the dress. But I popped back into the real world when Circe mentioned that I would be taking control of one of the worlds that she "owned." Coming in for the kiss, I nodded, "Sounds good."

With her the mention of Zeltros. I thought of my dad. He was a Zeltron like I. Having his partial genes in me made my pink hair, and slightly pink hued skin come true. However, my mother a human, was what kept me from being a full fledged one of ether kind. Nodding my head once more, "I might also get a chance to see my Father's birth place, and my ancestry."

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"I believe we can do that... But I want you as part of my forces in the Sith Empire. You will be one of my closest confidantes, linked directly to me and absolutely no one else. My Hand, so to say. And in return for all I give you, you will help me with some of the plans I intend to work with... And here's one right now. The Sith have hired some Lwhekk-class factory ships to assist in the cleanup of Raxus Prime. I've been trying to salvage all the wrecks I can and send them to a special shipyard, codenamed Paradiso, where they can be refitted to active service as a 'reserve fleet,' should an extra group of naval vessels be needed. If you can help me increase the speed of our salvaging of such ships, I'll let you have some of the real loot."

Xim the Despot's loot.

@[member="Zoey Marix"]

I nodded my head as she wanted me to be her "hand" I had heard of the type of title before. Being her right hand person, one that she would go to whenever she needed help, or needed something done. I nodded as she spoke about the mission that she wanted me to undertake. as she spoke I stood up, naked in all of my ways, and started to dress myself by slipping in my black skintight pants, yellow and black shirt, and putting my boots on. As she finished with the mission at hand I smiled and nodded my head. "I accept."

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Good." The Sith sorceress smiled as she and Zoey traveled to her ship. Soon, they would be on their way to Malachor V, capital of Circe's domain-within-a-domain. There, they would be able to further discuss their new partnership. "So, Zoey... What do you know, Force power-wise, that is? I'm very curious." There would of course be training for her to adequately be prepared as part of her new job, but it was best to know what she already knew.

After all, training something she already knew would be most agitating.

@[member="Zoey Marix"]

I nodded my head as we both walked. Headed towards Circe's ship, which was unknown to me for the moment. Words came from her mouth in a question of what I knew of the force. As we were walking, The left strap on her dress was moved with out any notion from me, when I had really used telekinesis to move it. I found that I was rather attuned to that aspect of the force. I knew the simpler things and parts of push, and pull. Likewise, I knew lightning and how to use the choke force. However, I hardly used them as I saw no real need for them other than a backup with my sword and shield combination. ​"Simple telekinetic like push, pull, grip, and I know of the Lightning and Choke, but use them only when needed."

With the question being brought up, I knew that she was going to train me in some way or another. "What do you plan on me and training?" It was a simple question. Learning more of the basics, or would I be learning more of Sith magic like I had learned from Neth in to controlling my oxygen supply with the force and to lessen the effects of the force on my body. Maybe next time I get the chance, I should look up Circe and see what she is known for. Then I would get a rough estimate on what I might be trained in.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Why, Sith Magic, of course. The Trayus Academy has significant amounts of Sith Lore left in it. I suspect a good portion of it is from the era of the Golden Age Sith Empire. The detail and quality of the tomes are exquisite... and the ruins were only recently rediscovered. Seems that when Malachor V was reassembled from the asteroids that once comprised it, the Trayus Academy ended up partially submerged under the land mass. Of course, we've excavated it, but still."

An agitating quality about her academy. It would be installed elsewhere soon.

@[member="Zoey Marix"]

After recieving some instruction from the Aesir Neth, and now I would be learning from Circe, I felt honored to be part of these two different people. And with this thought of the Academy, there was a chance that I could learn even more from Circe or even others. That means that I would have to work for both though. I nodded my head as we walked. "I would be honored to learn of Sith Magic." I didn't really know if she wanted me to help out at the Academy or just to be there and learn. hell maybe even both.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"And if your time last night was even the slightest bit enjoyable, you'll definitely love what I have planned soon." She gave a dark chuckle, a grin crossing her face. "Well, down the hall and to the left is where your quarters are. It should accept you if you input your name. If not, come to me and I'll give you a keycard for it sooner than I intend to."

She smiled, turning to walk down another hallway. "See you soon, darling."

@[member="Zoey Marix"]

Looking to her with a smile as she mentioned about what had happened about last night. I could only think back. Her words drifted off as I walked to the door and entered my name into the keypad. The door hissed open to reveal a very exquisite room. Being fit for someone way above my pay, I smiled as I would now be working partly for the Empire once more. "I can get used to this."

@[member="Circe Savan"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom