Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst Consistent Video Game Nemisis

camping. so much freaking camping on first person shooters.

and team mates who don't help you because and I quote, "You killed me in the last round" And no joke. A guy would not heal me when I was down because I killed him in the last round when he was AGAINST ME!

Vugaal

V
The random players in GTA Online who either camp outside your house or whatever store your in and kill you when you come outside.
Either that or people who place a bounty on you in the same game. npcs AND pcs do it. -_________-

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
For me, it's stupid AI's.

I'm a RTS gamer, and when a faction is doing nothing more than sending a SINGLE airplane against me, I'm a little annoyed. Because my literal wave of infantry washes right through his base and WHERE IS HIS GOD THEN?

Kraxon

K
totally give it to camera angles big on 1st for that reason.....2nd would be the cheating AIs in RTS... listen its thirty seconds in how do you have a full armada???

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
Jumping. Pretty much any platformer is a death sentence for me. I still don't understand what the infatuation with Mario is. If I wanted to see a fat plumber jump up and down all day I'd call one over and screw up the sinks on the first and second floor of house while he was fixing the other one.

Jaxton Ravos said:
Jumping. Pretty much any platformer is a death sentence for me. I still don't understand what the infatuation with Mario is. If I wanted to see a fat plumber jump up and down all day I'd call one over and screw up the sinks on the first and second floor of house while he was fixing the other one.
Hes not just fat. Hes Italian. and kind of a jerk.

I hate platforming. Like, even in platforming games it's annoying. Platforming in any game where it doesn't belong, especially 3D games that are so two-dimensional you forget that you have a jump button, just...every friggin' time.

I can't even fall to my death. I never get more than ten feet off the ground before falling back down again.

When a Game takes so long to load. Or when you play a game by yourself that was meant for 2 people, but can be played by 1 person, not that fun since it's so hard.

Zz'acc

Z
Darth Ithari said:
@[member="Torjesgo"] 10 year olds on any FPS multiplayer on the internet. They are simply better, have more time, and say foul things to me as they pwn me.
This^

While some of your examples are good..

I still default to ladders.

Especially when the ladder is the ONLY way to progress and there is no checkpoint in front of it.

Just makes a guy want to throw a controller. xD

Kila Cadau

Mando Rally Master (With a metal kneecap)
Mobs (by which I mean when all the enemies in a one mile radius deciding to kill you all of a sudden).

I hate mobs. And bad stealth mechanics. "Oops I got within five meters of you RESPAWN."
<_<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom