Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst Consistent Video Game Nemisis

Cheap bosses that require a cheaper way to beat them... I'm looking at you Archdemon of Dragon Age Origins... cause when you go on that lower platform, I have to use the balista to take down your health...

Plot induced stupidity.

"Oh look, there is an obvious trap up ahead, let us sneak aro-nope looks like this cut scene is going to make me walk right into it."

or

"Hey look the bad guy, let me just shoot hi-nope guess I'll just watch and wait for the boss fight music."

Dragon Age is a huge offender.

Grenades.

I'm fiddling around with the keys, looking for something because I didn't look at the keybinds earlier, and-

Boom.

I've lobbed a grenade at the floor.

Being the cool-headed smoothie I am, I immediately flip out, morph into a headless chicken and just stand still while spinning and jumping around until I blow up.

WHY U SO DUMB SELF

@[member="Judas"]
I don't think you get how this works...

For me, my biggest nemesis tends to be myself. Anna can attest to the many, many, -MANY- times I've done just straight-stupid crap like throw grenades/shoot rockets at the ground, or something in that vein.

Other than me, bad camera works is a queen to deal with, and can never be beaten. Never...

Unless you can mod it. Then mod that shit and win.

You're your own biggest nemesis and your greatest ally, and don't you try to deny it. You're an overpowered crapbasket who took Luck as his main stat and I laugh when it bites you in the butt.

Stupidly bad luck: Ayden throws a grenade, then shoots his grenade launcher in the same direction. Grenade launcher blast blasts back conventional grenade. He dies. We both blink.

Stupidly good luck: Ayden throws a grenade as a huge enemy comes in to melee him. The attack from the enemy knocks him far enough out of the grenade's reach that he doesn't get hit by the damage, but he does pick up the concussive force. Physics system launches him into a sniper perch with a full sniper rifle just sitting there.

No, I'm not making this up.

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
"Shoves @[member="Ayden Cater"] and @[member="Fabula Cavataio"] into a room with nothing but an Xbox 360, a TV, the Halo Collection, some controllers, cords, and a power outlet."

"Locks door"

You'd never see us again.

Like, ever.

Eventually we'd get old and withered and realize that we have to reproduce, and our babies would be SPARTAN's. We'd rear them on a diet of the tears of 12-year-old boys and the skulls of their enemies. One day, when they were great enough to best us, they would emerge...as men. Even the girls.

Halo 2: my friend was flying and jumped out only to get stuck on a ledge with no way down. I died and respawned right next to her. The ledge was higher than the distance one could fall safely and live. Whenever one of us would jump we would respawn in the same place since the other one was still on the ledge. Naturally we started shooting one another, and eventually got a mutual kill (we might have both jumped at the same time) and ended up at our last save point.

Reyven Samoth

Grand Lord of the Tribe
Magic doors that move the second you walk through them. Because when you go through one, see that there's a bunch of dudes wanting to shoot you, and try to go exactly the same way back, suddenly there's a wall there and the door is a foot behind you? And clearly it can't be me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom