Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG World Building

Sola Wessiri

S
Taji Nelson - Yup. If you sub it, let me know! It'll have to be well hidden. Starships are VERY uncommon, so if they don't want to attract the attention of the locals, they'll need to be cloaked.

Aesro

A
Leea Pandac Leea Pandac No it was a government and overall faction, but the people in charge were primarily force sensitives. Aesro was one of the higher ranking being called a Wraith, and apprentice the one who owned the faction. (zaiden-james-greyson). I'm not sure how the force sensitivity would fit in but you're welcome to try and incorporate it, I'm open to ideas.

Alright, just brainstorming a bit. There is the Force-sensitive route. Could Grey Forces have picked her up as a regular soldier from another planet? She is a wanderer so perhaps she enlisted in order to travel? She might also have defected/turncoat during a previous conflict? Any of these seem reasonable?

Aesro

Aesro

A
Leea Pandac Leea Pandac Yeah that's definitely a possibility. Aesro himself was only a runaway slave when he was brought in so I can definitely imagine that he or someone else had recruited her if she turned against her previous employer.

Sola Wessiri

S
Jacen Rann Jacen Rann Weik is a planet in Wild Space with no starships or anything outside of medieval technologies. Most stumble onto the planet with their ships crashing, or some want to find the Force Nexus for themselves. Others are a part of the Weik society.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom