Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG World Building

Finley Dawson

F
Sola Wessiri I saw your IC thread for this and it looks neat, so I think I'll jump in. This character is part of the Jedi Explorer Corps, so he'll be coming in mostly for exploration and cultural exchange.

Sola Wessiri

S
Mliss Roo Mliss Roo - Never be afraid to ask questions ;)

You can take your pick. Varlo could use another Lucite to work with. Or you could make a Paladin. Or you could make a mayor for their capital city.

It's all open to what your inspired with though :)

Aesro

A
Looking good! Got a good few people in here.

Also looks like maybe I just need to wait for Imperius before I go? Or maybe I should go ahead?

Sola Wessiri

S
Aesro - No need to worry about posting order until people are interacting with one another, as opposed to setting the different scenarios for their characters to come into the scene.

Sola Wessiri

S
Aesro - Awesome job :) I am need of sleep however. If traffic is kind in the morning, I'll reply when I get to work.

Sola Wessiri

S
Life is kicking my butt right now. I hope to be able to post tomorrow night or Friday.

Hello, I was wondering if you are still open to joiners. I found the idea interesting, though I have not read any of the other threads connected to it yet. Leea can take just about anything, but I think a more exploration or conflict focus fits into my current style with her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom