Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wookies, trandoshans, peace?... oh my... Hutt Cartel vs GR [Hutt cartel dominion of Trandosha]

Post 1 of 20
Objective: B / C
Allies: Wookiees, members of the Official Galactic Republic Wookiee Fan Club
Enemies: Who ever wants a piece of me (@Hutt Cartel)

yt2400_03.png

"What do you mean, the hyperdrive's malfunctioning?"

The small Anzat craned his head back in order to look up at the bearer of bad news. The silvery, lanky form of the 2-1B medical droid seemed almost taken aback by the demand that it explain itself, as though pausing to process whether it had erred in relying the information. "Sir, I---"

Before the droid could get another word out of its vocabulator, the youngling knight had already marched past the lanky machine in order to pass through the interior of the ship to where the main computer was located. As the child stood on his toes, cycling through a series of diagnostics, he could hear the muted servo-motors of the droid as it ambled after him. "This bucket of bolts better get its chit together," the boy remarked, more to himself than for the sake of conversation with a droid. Stepping back and around the droid, the boy started a second set of maintenance checks on the ship. "There's a fleet jumping in. And we're about to get real un-popular, really fast."

"Sir, if I might suggest---"

"Think we've got a burn out," the boy commented, grabbing a tool kit from off the floor as he interrupted the droid as though oblivious that it had been speaking at all. "I'm going topside," the young Jedi announced, stepping over to the controls for lowering the boarding ramp.

As the airlock door slid away to reveal that docking bay outside, the boy remarked, "Let's hope we don't get any surprises while we're sittin' furry."

"Wouldn't you mean 'sitting pretty', sir?"

No sooner had the droid asked the question than a pair of Wookiees passed through the corridors of the ship. While the Republic focused on evacuating the Wookiee Elders and political leaders, the young Silver Smuggler had arrived to help evacuate families and children who were otherwise stuck in the cross-fire. Turning its head to regard their large, furred forms, the surgical droid turned back toward the boy to say, "I see your point, sir."

Objective: C and B
Allies: Hutt Cartel, Trandoshan rebels
Enemies: GR, wookie sympathizers.

Post 4/20

Trandoshans, were a naturally lanky creature so when [member="Ashalah Ky"], went to stand by him he adjusted himself so he was leaning forward, his chest and head hanging a few inches in the air from the Togrutan head. "This," it's nostrils flaring and than dilating, the thin film of mucus that covered his eye's blanched and shuddered as he blinked rapidly, dragging himself to a standing position he looked and "is acceptable." his mouth hung open and the hiss that punctured every fourth or third sentence, so common to his specie's.

"Ever fightss a Wookiess," he stared tilted, slitted, glances the look of critical analyses only the slitted eye's of a reptile could or ever would. "don't get close. I'm suress.. you've heard the rumourss, they can tear the arms of a battledroid. But a paticuliar angry human can too, you gotta worry when they begin to tear off your arms." he paused for what seemed to be a gulp of air only to replaced by a breathy hiss. "Don't get close." he shouldered his gun letting it hang limply from his shoulder on its strap. And began to head on out.

[member="Ka-Aver"] [member="Ashalah Ky"]​

[video] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z93SdirnzTw [/video]​

Objective: C, D​
Fleet:

One Kebechet v1 Crusier
Two Half fallen class Cruiser
Two Crusader class Corvette
Two G9 Rigger Freighter
NPCS:
Two pirate brigades
Two B2 battlions
Three B1 battalions

Allies: Hutt Cartel, Trandoshan rebels
Enemies: GR, wookie sympathizers.

Post 5/20

The ships were scattered over the sparse of space like fall leaves in a pond. The colours were beautiful, random, bringing forth echoing memories from old shipyards long since past their due. He rocked back on his pronged toe's, hands deep on the surrounding control-board, as he cast weary eyes into the black of space. The ship's bobbed on the waves of movement, turning a little as they did in their chaotic dance. The pirates were arming their station, he wanted it to be his present for a while longer, to fill his senses before the battle became all-consuming.

The pivot and 'pop' of the centre core of the cyborg lurched forward snatching his coat in his hand and tightening his belt around his waist, the hilts of swords decorated his coat their pommels encrusted with ripe red gems and gold trimmings. It allowed him to flaunt his wealth while the practicality of a sword still remained. "Keep the course," he directed a neighbouring pirate with a flick of one pointed finger, it was the kind of gesture you didn't ignore, the type that screamed 'are you really going to disobey a guy who looks like he could snap bones with his bare hand's'. "we don't want to arrive early, the rebellion must be finished by the time we arrive."

"As you command Major Domo Mcnash."

"[member="Cadan Tazi"], [member="Tiali Orazio"]. You two go ahead, bring a battalion of Supers with you. I want after the initial flush of rebels, I mean soon to be government. The battalion to keep peace, a gift to remind them I'm on my way to welcome them to the Cartel."

Lines of static asail [member="Vynn Tranikor"]'s ship, the message chirping in on some communication quirk, the slavers fleet message could be heard by him, if one was to listen.​

Objective: C+B
Allies: Hutt Cartel
Enemies: Anything looking down my Barrel

Thraxis looked around at the group, it seemed to be just a cluster of rag tag men, A Trandoshan, a Weequay, a Togruta and a Zeltron. All armed to the teeth and itching for a fight, "Well then. I guess its unanimous, lets go kill some fur balls." Thraxis said, believing that is what everyone here wanted, after all, he never was one to just smuggle equipment. He wanted to use it.

Quickly he walked over to one of the boxes, pulling out a Blaster Rifle from one of the boxes as well as some ammo, he looked around to the group, flashing a smile to the party as he flung the rifle over his back. His hands slid down to his belt as they gripped both his Heavy Blaster Pistols. His armor was hidden behind his trench coat that swayed with the gentle breeze of the undergrowth. His Sonic Pistol hidden at the back of his belt. He took one more look around the party, "Now. Lets make a game out of this. Whoever kills the most wookies wins!" Thraaxis yelled, a sadisctic undertone hidden beneath the overall delight that radiated in his voice.
[member="Ka-Aver"]
[member="Ashalah Ky"]
[member="Doska"]

Objective: B
Allies: [member="Ka-Aver"], [member="Thraxis"], [member="Doska"]
Enemies: Wookie supporters

Don't get close? She almost burst out laughing. "I'm the best sharp shooter the Cartel has," she didn't mean to brag but...actually she did. She had just been promoted to Enforcer. She was allowed to brag a little. "As long as I got Blasty here," she leaned slightly as she began to follow the Trandosian so he could get a better view of the sniper slung across her back. "I can peg one of those walking carpets from a mile away."

Glancing over at Thraxis, she let out a hearty laugh. "Sure, I'm in. I bet I can get more than you though." Leaning closer to him, she playfully nudged him with her elbow. She just loved going on missions with these guys. She didn't have to put on the stoic face of a bodyguard. As much as that was her, she liked having a breath of air once in awhile. And with the Jackals, she felt like she could let her serious side go away for a bit. "By the way, do you know where Tiali is?"

Objective: C (Extract Councillors)
Allies: Republic, Wookiees, Trandoshan Government
Enemies: Trandoshan Rebels, Hutt Cartel

At first, Vynn thought the Downward Spiral was malfunctioning again.

That wouldn't have been unusual, after all. He'd pulled the ship out of a junkyard, then ripped out and rewired half of its systems; no matter how good a job he'd done, he'd made the ship into something it wasn't designed to be, and something was always on the fritz. So when his hail down to the capitol building was met with a wave of eardrum-bursting static, the smuggler slammed his fist against the comm panel and waited for it to clear. And it did, in a sense; it resolved into a cold, mechanical voice that sent a chill down Vynn's spine. "... don't want to arrive early, the rebellion must be finished by the time we arrive... *static* a battalion of Supers... *static* soon-to-be government... *static* welcome them to the Cartel..."

Scrambling for the controls, Vynn closed the channel. If he could hear the slavers' transmissions, they might be able to intercept his too, or at least detect someone else in the system. Hopefully they hadn't already overheard his call down to the planet. "Sithspit," he whispered again, digesting what he'd heard. He was no strategist or politician, but the pieces were beginning to fall into place. This was no mere slaving raid, it was a carefully-timed and plotted annexation. The Cartel was backing the Trandoshan rebels, had probably put them up to it in the first place, and was poised to sweep in and reap the benefits of their partnership with the newly slaver-friendly government. It was a masterstroke, and it had grubby Hutt fingerprints all over it.

And even saving the councillors wouldn't save Trandosha from falling right into their slimy hands.

Not my problem, Vynn reminded himself halfheartedly. People like him didn't save entire planets, and he wasn't sure that even the full might of the Republic could sort this one out; Trandosha was neutral, and its new government's relations with the Hutts would be following the letter of the law. Even if he could blow up that fleet of Huttsmen, all he'd produce would be a diplomatic debacle and a slight delay before the Cartel got the government's go-ahead to send more. Better not to think about it, he told himself, trying to ignore the sick feeling in the pit of his stomach. All he could do was what guys like him were paid to do: get in, get the cargo, and get back out again.

He didn't dare try to contact the capitol building again, not even to warn them about the incoming battalion; if he was detected and blown out of the sky, no pickup would ever come, and the warning would be pretty pointless. So he guided the Downward Spiral on a breakneck entry vector into Trandosha's humid skies, the ship an obsidian blur as it raced over the jungles toward Hsskhor. If he was lucky, and played his cards right, he might save a few lives today. But that familiar feeling of powerlessness, of beating uselessly on the shins of giants, crawled in his gut. He might save a few, but he would also watch the hideous rebirth of a planet's trade in sentient lives.

Vynn popped a Nullicaine pill, steadying his nerves. Look at the little picture, he told himself. Get paid, stay alive.

[member="Flannigan Mcnash"]

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Objective: D
Allies: Trandoshan Elders, Wookie protectors and the Republic
Enemies: The Hutt Cartel and Rebellious Trandoshans

Help was on it's way? Good. The transmission sent by [member="Vynn Tranikor"] came in loud and clear to the Elders. Kay hated this situation. She felt as though the Elders were giving up too quickly. But no doubt they just wanted to escape the crazy youth out there that threatened their way of life.

A murmer could be heard in the Senate chamber as the Elders talked among themselves, some even starting to argue. So Kay walked over and invited herself into the conversation. "So the kids are stronger than you individually. Who cares? Together you are stronger and there are others on this planet that will follow you. All isn't lost yet! You need to sit down and negotiate. Let's get to the bottom of this before the civil ware really gets on it's feet. There are lives at stake here. Find some common ground."

Kay was introduced as one of the Elders shouted at them to come and look out the windows. It seemed as though there was more activities in the skies than what was considered normal.

Objective: C + B
Allies: Hutt Cartel & Co.
Enemies: Walking Rugs (Wookies), allies of the wookies.
NPC:

The comms chimed with the sound of [member="Flannigan Mcnash"]'s voice commanding him to get down on the ground; and of [member="Thraxis"] offer for a friendly game. "Aye Cap'n" Cadan said as he marched from the bridge of his Kossak Class Destroyer down to the cargo bay where he had two shuttles loaded with weapons for the Trandoshan's.

Cadan jumped onto one of the shuttles and it began it's decent towards the planet, while the Kossak stayed in orbit. Assuming the shuttles made it down to the planet, Cadan would disembark and begin to unload the weapons with the help of the B2's and Trandoshans.

"Cadan, 'ere. I am on the planet, about to begin my little assault." A few Trandoshan's had told him about a small convoy of Wookies making their way to the city. They were carrying jewels and other riches. Cadan and his group planned to intercept it.

(OOC, if anyone wants to take control of the convey PM and tell me and we shall have ourselves a little shindig)

Allies: Hutt Cartel and Trandoshan brothers
Enemies: Anything that is pelt material
NPCs: Free-Eyes, 40 Slaver Soldiers, and the crew of the Black Talon.

Free-Eyes picked up a blinking comlink and placed it on his ear. The Gran scowled at what he heard.

*bzzt*Black Talon Communications to Free-Eyes. We've picked up some chatter of an evac ship coming in hot. What's your recommendation, sir?"*bzzt*

"Inform the main Hutt fleet. Tell them, from a technical perspective, I recommend that they form a planetary blockade to impede global traffic."

*bzzt* "Thank you, sir. Signing out." *bzzt*

The Gran turned to Vinskk, who heard it all through his earpiece as well. The Trandoshan just nodded, then continued to clean his carbine. The men were ready for blood, but they contained themselves for now.
(Att. Hutt Fleet! Free-Eyes recommends a global blockade to prevent Republic space forces and evacuations from arriving.)

[member="Cadan Tazi"] [member="Lady Kay"] [member="Vynn Tranikor"] [member="Ashalah Ky"] [member="Thraxis"] [member="Flannigan Mcnash"] [member="Doska"] [member="Sor-Jan Xantha"]

Nyx

Insert Hilarious Title Here
Allies: Hutts
Enemies: [member="Corvus Raaf"]

Nyx sighed as they approached the Trandoshan capital, with her lizards behind her. They spread out, taking all corridors to attack the defenses the loyalists had set up.
The woman stiffened as she sensed something, or rather, someone.
A Jedi of some sort, a powerful one. She knew that out of anyone in the Cartel, she was the most suited to take on this challenge.
Not to mention that she loved a good fight.

She approached the woman, stopping a few meters away. Nyx slowly grabbed hold of the sword sheathed on her back, but did not yet draw it.
The Dark Jedi simply took a deep breath.
"We both know that we have to fight here, so how about we get to it, eh?"
She drew her blade, twirling it in her hand, waiting on a response.

Objective: B/C
Allies: Republic
Enemies: Hutt cronies
NPCs: One Squad of Shadow Legionnaires
Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZRTya131Ok

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Solan watched from the roof he sat on as the sounds of battle began, his head resting in his hand as he waited and tempted anyone to try and get too close to the Elders. A rifle even sat on the rooftop beside him as he smiled, waiting all so silently while he surveyed the grounds he could see or sense. First there was a certain Jedi master and the familiar presence of his student nearby... [member="Nyx"] was getting into trouble again and he had to admit the girl had guts if anything. It was something he was curious about and looked on with interest for a few moments but would not go see physically. The girl needed to learn what she wanted from this world and what she could do to make that true, him being there to divert that path would help no one.

Two specific forces caught his interest next. First there was that of the damned [member="Cadan Tazi"] and the destroyer that was under his command. There was no way in hell he could fight off that many and so he simply marked down their presence in his mind but thought to allow others the chance to deal with what ever came from the destroyer. Next there was an unknown force to him heading into the city from what he heard. [member="Vinskk Revamp"]'s to be specific and he tried to hijack any frequencies that would give him an estimate on the numbers. Last time he had charged into a force without the knowledge of how many there were he had almost gotten his men slaughtered. That was in no way going to happen again as long as he stood. His hands ran over the form of his neck and for a few moments he was curious. Who was it that he should lay his gaze on first. The Unknown or the known. Either way he would see them both die for such an act as to oppose those he served.

[Post = 2/20]​

Allies: The Force
Enemies: [member="Nyx"]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2cBslLAErM

She stood on the streets of the Trandoshan capital. In the distance she saw a small army approaching. Eve at this distance, the figure of a woman at the front was visible. So she watched and waited, patience being one of her virtues.

Finally the woman’s aura was filling Corvus’ senses. Sith perhaps? Dark Jedi maybe? Regardless, she knew what she was up against. So she entered Center of Being and allowed the woman to close further, watching the lizards split up as they approached, taking side-streets and alleys to infiltrate the city.

Corvus did not enjoy fighting — to her it was an occupational hazard. Necessary and to be avoided at all costs. But sometimes you didn't have a choice. And the taking of a life was the only option.

And this was shaping up to be one of those moments.

The woman stopped a few metres away. Her hand went to her sword — but the Force did not warn Corvus it was time to act, so she stood relaxed, in her Jedi robes, her cloak still on her back.

“We don’t have to fight,” was Corvus’ response. Her voice was slow and calm, no emotion evident for her standard defences were in place. After twenty years of application there was no conscious effort — she simply shut down the connection between her inner and outer brains.

And she watched the woman’s blade-work — she was clearly proficient. She shook her head, slowly. “A real pity. You have such promise. Under my guidance you could be the very best Jedi you could be. You have no idea just how strong the Light-side is. Admittedly not as quick or as seductive, a longer journey by far…but the destination? Worth the wait. Believe me.”

OBJECTIVE: C, soon E
ALLIES: Hutt Cartel
ENEMIES: GR?

A wave of heat clung tightly to the Pilot as he left the customs office. The guns would need to be delivered fast if he didn't want to have to scoop them out of a fermented fish soup. After orienting himself aboard the Fly by Night the pilot was off to the rendezvous. He would now dump the fish. Simple enough reason why. The seller had instructed him to. Probably hiding the losses, but what did he know?

The jungle canopy shuddered behind the pilot's ship as it stormed to the rendezvous coordinates he had obtained earlier. First and last mile of the journey he preferred comm silence, as it had some of the highest chances of being interdicted. Catching a smuggler unloading was much easier than running one down in the depths of space. Moah had a way of dealing with that.

Spotting the proposed clearing up ahead, Moah turned off the ion engines and drifted into it on retro-repulsorlifts. Angling downward until his ship made contact with the ground, he then recalibrated to have enough space to open up the cargo bay, fitted to have its contents slide out the bottom ramp of the ship. Thumbing the bitton to have magnetic seals undone and now his ship and the cargo were two different objects as far as inertia was concerned. All he had to do was move forward and broken refrigerators with fish and guns started arraying themselves along the clearing. Within a few minutes his cargo would be unloaded.

Moah thought about what to do next. Something to beat the heat. He might get a cool cocktail at a local hotel and pretend to be surprised once the fireworks started. He winced slightly at the task ahead of the Trandoshans. Perhaps they were used to pungent smells though. They might even like it. Surely a race of hunter lizards had stronger stomachs than humans. A predator comes across a carcass in the jungle, that was like a free meal right?

[member="Doska"] [member="Ka-Aver"] [member="Ashalah Ky"] [member="Vinskk Revamp"] [member="Cadan Tazi"]

Objective: Raise hell

[SIZE=12pt]“It would seem, mah guid friends, 'at it is time tae gie crackin'!” Thrukk bellowed. The Trandoshan youths around him starred at him for a few moments, before turning to look at each other in confusion. They shared a few quiet whispers in their native language. One of them shrugged. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Thrukk let out a long sigh. “Time to start fighting,” he added, trying his best to cover his accent. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Ahh!”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Yesssss!”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]These trandoshans were all too easy to prod into action. They felt no love for the current governing body and were hot-blooded and filled with pent up rage. Despite being literally cold blood, of course. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Here we go then!” Thrukk shouted, kicking open the door. They had been holed up in a residential district with a cache of smuggled weapons, waiting for the moment to strike. The hope was that the wookies and law enforcement would flock to the borders to protect their city, and this small team would make a beeline for the council.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]A lone trandoshan, wearing an official uniform, stood before them in the street. He looked shocked, but held his ground, shouting something in dosh.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“He says ‘go back indoorsss,’” translated one of the raiding party. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Oh reit,” Thrukk acknowledged. In one smooth motion he shouldered his fletchette cannon and fired. As the shell exploded it make the sound of an angry swarm of bees. Instead of a mild sting, the shell tore the policeman to pieces. One moment he was standing there, the next he was little more than a cloud of gore. Whipped up into a greater fervour by the act, the mob raced on.[/SIZE]

Objective: C (Evacuate Councillors)
Allies: Republic, Wookiees, Trandoshan Government
Enemies: Trandoshan Rebels, Hutt Cartel

Staring up at the cloud of Cartel ships taking blockade positions high above Hsskhor, Vynn cursed long and loud. It looked like they'd intercepted his transmission after all. He'd made it down to the planet ahead of the slaver fleet, but getting back out with all that firepower pointed his direction was going to be harder than keeping hold of a rabid monkey-lizard. He would just have to put his faith in the Spiral and in his own abilities as a pilot. If that didn't pan out, well, he wouldn't be around to regret it.

For now, he was busy flying into what was rapidly becoming a warzone. The streets of Hsskhor surged with people, some bold enough to take potshots at the smuggler's ship. Police barricades were being torn down and trampled, security droids and organics alike fried by blaster fire or torn apart by fang and claw. Vynn had seen worse, but not very often, and he was keen on leaving the place behind as soon as possible. He transmitted the special clearance he'd been given upon being hired and headed for the capitol building.

Fortunately, it didn't look like any of the groups of rioters had reached the center of government yet. The Wookiee honor guard still stood at attention near every potential entrance, bowcasters ready and faces set in grim snarls. It would be standing room only to get them all out, but they could fit. Still, Vynn had a sinking feeling that their numbers would be significantly reduced by the time they reached the ship. If indeed anyone survived to get back to the ship at all, himself unfortunately included.

The smuggler set down on the central landing pad, keeping the engines hot; they'd need a quick getaway. He cycled to boarding ramp, checked the charge on his blaster, and took a deep breath. Welcome to the jungle, he thought ruefully, then set out through the corridors of his ship and down to the landing pad. The Cartel already knew that the pickup was happening, so the time for stealth was past; it was all about speed now. "Downward Spiral to Hsskhor capitol, I'm in position. Let's get your people loaded."

Drawing his blaster, he crouched by the ramp and waited. So much could still go wrong...

[member="Lady Kay"]

Objective: C + B
Allies: Hutt Cartel & Co.
Enemies: Walking Rugs (Wookies), allies of the wookies.
NPC:

Kossak Destroyer
Captain Lurch, a slightly built man who seemed to have the face of a hawk, had been left in charge of the Sempra's Damnation, Cadan's Kossak Destroyer. He had heard through the comms and the chatter that a possible blockade was being planned. "[member="Flannigan Mcnash"], what do you need me to do sir?" His nasally voice chimed through the comms to Flannigan's.

For now the Destroyer was stationary, all though the weapons and shields were powering up to full.

Cadan Tazi
Cadan looked around to the men assembled before him, well lizards and droids. He had neglected to bring his own pirates along, they would only ask for a pay rise. Where as droids don't complain. "You fight today to get back ya 'ome land!" Cadan began to shout, he wasn't as good as [member="Thraxis"] when it came to speechs but, like they say, its the thought that counts. "You fight to rid their stink and flee's from ya planet! You fight so you can get a new rug! But most of all you fight because these importers 'ave taken away your right to follow the Scorekeepers ways, so go! And claim ya pelts and scores!" The pirates speech was greeted with the roar of 20 piped up and angry Trandoshans.

Once the Trandoshans settled, and collected their weapons, Cadan received word that the caravan was about 3 minutes out. Quickly he sent 25 battle droids to the opposite side of the road to hide in the thick bushes along with 10 Trandoshans. the other halves remain on his side, waiting to pounce.

(tl;dr: Kossak asking for orders. Cadan splitting in half and placing them either side of the road and hiding them)

Objective: Kill some Councillors
Allies: Hutt Cartel and Trandoshan brothers.
Enemies: Anything that is pelt material.

The motley collection of killers (and Free-Eyes) were infiltrating the city, en route to the Capital Building. They had heard shots and received a message earlier that the action had begun. So now they were skulking around, the 42 men sneaking through alleys and shadows.

They eventually were in blaster range of the building. Unfortunately, their cover was compromised. A lone Trandoshan officer spotted the large group and raised the alarm.
"Intrud-ACK," was all he could yell into his comlink before Darkgear could slit his throat. The lizard gurgled and fell to the floor, his life draining out of his open jugular. But the damage was done. Reinforcements would appear sooner rather than later.

"Boss, we got company," Darkgear exclaimed while wiping his knife off hastily. Vinskk looked in displeasure at the ship sitting on the Capital's landing pad, engines still running, no doubt an evacuation ship.

"They know we're here, Captain. Let's rush them before the Wookiees get reinforcements. It's just the honor guard right now."

Vinskk looked at Free-Eyes and nodded. Taking aim from the alleyway, the Trandoshan fired his carbine, blowing what looked to be the captain of the guard's head clean off. The men yelled, a primal roar, and charged out into the streets, firing at the Wookiees. It was clear that Vinskk had the advantage in numbers and training as his crew laid waste upon the guard, who proceeded to do their duty and die for what they had sworn to protect...

Objective: B/C
Allies: Republic
Enemies: Hutt cronies, [member="Vinskk Revamp"]
NPCs: One Squad of Shadow Legionnaires

Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZRTya131Ok

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Solan listened until the the capital building suddenly became a war zone and the word Intruder sounded over his ear. "Well, it would seem that people are becoming much more gutsy. Sergeant, we seem to have company. Set your men up in the hall that leads to the landing pad, i think im going to go greet our guest don't you believe so." He smiled at the man as he simply nodded and made to get his men set up so that he could cover the escape of the Councillors, Solan on the other hand stood up slowly and stretched before looking down from where he was standing and waited to see if he could see any soldiers to deal with.

Then, the blast of a rifle took out one of the Wookies. With it came the soldiers of Vinskk's and he had to admit that these men were quite skilled in what they did. For a time he just watched before putting the rifle to his shoulder and aiming down the sight till he spotted a long range target. Breathing in his hands started to adjust it as the view became clearer. With a few moments he let it hold before letting out the breath and pulling the trigger. IN a moment the verpine rifle leapt back into his shoulder, the projectile soaring through the air and aiming to impact the man in the chest while Solan's hand worked the rifle to drop from his shoulder and place the butt on the roof. He wanted it clear where the shot came from before disappearing over the roof with the rifle.

In truth Solan wanted to see how this creature would react to a lone rifleman taking down his men one at a time and see just how long until it came after him. He himself was already moving to a new position, using cover as often as he could to hide his movements on the roofs.

Allies: Hutt Cartel and Trandoshan brothers.
Enemies: Anything that is pelt material.

The slavers were making quick work of the Wookiee guard. As dedicated as they were to their duty, it was not enough to stop the flood of specialized killers attacking them.

"We're routin' them, boss! I'm lookin' forward to pelts," Darkgear laughed out, enjoying the site of blood and gore splattering as his rifle pounded the guard to a pulp.

A crack rang out. One of the men fell, his chestplate smoking from where the hot plasma hit him. Vinskk looked at the rifle barrel sticking out from the roof before it was gone.

"Sniper!"

Free-Eyes quickly ran to the entrance, where durasteel plates blocked the door. "We need to seek shelter inside! I'm gonna crack into it. Cover me!"

Vinskk and Darkgear, the best shots in the group, scanned the rooftops. The Trandoshan specifically looked for the sniper's heat signature with his species' unique infrared vision. If someone popped out, it was very likely that the two of them would gun him or her down.

The rest of the soldiers made quick work of the remnants of the guard. They were all dead now. They went into formation around the Gran slicer, guarding him as he cracked into the terminal controlling the blast doors. It was only a matter of time now.

(OOC: [member="Solan Charr"] , can you leave a link to your Shadow Legionnaire's information? Thanks.)

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Objective: D
Allies: Trandoshan Elders, Wookie protectors and the Republic [member="Vynn Tranikor"]
Enemies: The Hutt Cartel and Rebellious Trandoshans [member="Vinskk Revamp"]

Kay sighed. It seemed as though this was a lost cause. But perhaps this was just a small battle. Perhaps later the Elders could get help from the Republic to take back their planet from the Youths and the Hutt Cartel. Yes, that was a good plan and in a small way, a way to rescue the situation after the loss. But first she had to get the Elders to safety.

Kay brought her small blaster out of her satchel. It was the only weapon that she had. But at least there was the Wookie honour guard. "Stick together everyone. You heard the message. Help is here, we just have to get there first."

A couple of the Wookies led the way, followed by Kay, the Elders and then more Wookies on either side of them as well as in behind. It was probably a very odd sight, but it is what needed to be done. The Wookies kept their eyes peeled with bowcasters and blaster rifles at the ready to defend the group as they moved. Kay kept an eye out as they hurried towards the awaiting ship, although it was hard to see with the Wookies blocking her view. But it was far better to have them than to not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom