Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wookies, trandoshans, peace?... oh my... Hutt Cartel vs GR [Hutt cartel dominion of Trandosha]

Objective : E
Post 13/20

Sempra puffed his pipe as [member="Thais Kallisto"] was presented and he listened politely as she spoke. But she really gained his interest as the gifts were brought forward.

"Ho ho ho... You flatter me your highness."

"Your gifts are accepted and you are a welcomed addition to the cartels business associates. I believe that you bring an interesting proposal to the table already and I would have you ship some of your products to the white palace where the quality of the collars will be judged more in details."

"You have made a long journey to meet me here and you are welcome to stay as my guest for the duration of your stay. Anything you wish, ask my servants to bring forth."

The hutt smiled and chuckled with delight.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Objective: D

Allies: Trandoshan Elders, Wookie protectors and the Republic [member="Vynn Tranikor"] [member="Solan Charr"] [member="Nova"]'Creation [member="Aurelia Volcata"] [member="Faith Balor-Organa"]

Enemies: The Hutt Cartel and Rebellious Trandoshans [member="Vinskk Revamp"] Kesh Balor [member="Urrossk"] [member="Flannigan Mcnash"]

Kay breathed a sigh of relief as she heard word that the Minister's ship was on it's way to them. She tended to the Elders as much as she could, finding it easier to console them once the fighting had stopped.

Twenty minutes didn't take as long as she thought it would and soon the Eternal Light was visible. Now to see whether Flannigan would arrive next to pick them up. Hopefully everyone seeming to be under Kay's care would be on the Minister's ship by the time the tin can pirate arrived.

"Come on everyone. This way." Being a shoulder to lean on for those that needed it, she led the group towards the Minister's awaiting vessel.

Obective D

Faith and her team began the slow walk towards the Eternal Light she could see [member="Lady Kay"] as she moved the Council. She nodded to some of their group to move ahead and help with moving the Elders.

Moving over to Kay's side, "Sorry I was late getting here but travel in the city was just murder today" It had been in more ways than one. Faith reached over to one of the other Elders, taking a hand and helping them towards the ship.

"We'll get everyone settled, and then we'll all have a nice hot cup of tea" Faith could use a nice hot cup of whiskey.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Objective: D

Allies: Trandoshan Elders, Wookie protectors and the Republic [member="Vynn Tranikor"] [member="Solan Charr"] [member="Nova"]'Creation [member="Aurelia Volcata"] [member="Faith Balor-Organa"]

Enemies: The Hutt Cartel and Rebellious Trandoshans [member="Vinskk Revamp"] @Kesh Balor [member="Urrossk"] [member="Flannigan Mcnash"]

She shook her head at the Minister's need to apologize for the delay. "It's okay." Kay glanced around as she sighed. "We were all outnumbered anyways..." Like most, she hated losing. Especially in this way with the Hutt Cartel behind it. And asking them for a favour made it all the worst.

She walked up the ramp. Flannigan thankfully didn't get to her in time. "Tea sounds wonderful. I could use a nice hot cup of tea. Once we are all safely out of here." Cartel space was expanding and that was worrisome for her. Where was it going to go next?

Objective D

They settled in the Elders as medical droids appeared to check them out for injuries. Faith stepped back and looked around, she felt bad for them, she knew what they were thinking.

She couldn't say don't worry it will be alright as usually it wasn't alright it was, difficult.

Feth.

"I'll get the tea going" She'd serve it to everyone if she had to.

[member="Lady Kay"][member="Sempra the Hutt"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom