Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wonderland | The Collective & Friends

[member="Cassandra Paige"]

The Baron blinked, studying the touch of her hand on his arm for just a brief moment, before smiling wide and looking at both of them in equal measure.

"Now that would be frankly amazing, hmm yes, Esmeralda would be over the moon!" Head tilted an inch- it was that tilt, that would tell both of them (equally accomplished liars and pretenders) that there was more behind those dopey eyes than Wyman liked to project. Nothing malicious, nothing overly tactical, but a keen awareness that underlined his business acumen was most definitely not fabricated to brush up his reputation. No, Wyman knew business when he smelled it and this was one of those moments.

The calculation was brief, before nodding once.

"I think we could make an arrangement here. Didact already has a formidable reputation." Now it was Itash's turn to incline his head, a thanks without the nonsensical denial that some individuals employed to project some false sense of humility. There was nothing wrong with acknowledging efforts and being confident of achievements made. It was the only way to get ahead in Tash's experience. "I'd be willing to fund the expedition, pay for the security, yes, yes, but the schedule is tight and there is no flexibility there."

"In three weeks my daughter has her birthday, if she doesn't have her little pet rancor she would be most upset." A hearty chuckle followed next. "She has a tendency to make everyone else around her upset as well and I'd rather avoid that. We can properly discuss terms some other time, yes? Enjoying the party is much more important... not every day you have a lovely lady to accompany you, Lord Mecetti." Knowing grin, before the giggle made him jiggle.

Lord have mercy.

"You have my communicator, now go enjoy yourselves. Ta~"

Itash looked on as the Baron almost danced away back into the crowd, where he was slowly gathering a new crowd of supporters and the sort. The man seemed to have his own gravitational pull - and it wasn't just the way more and more people were pulled into the conversation with him.

"Mm, that went well." A smile to her. "I am very impressed- he was quite taken with you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom