Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction wolf, Ranger.....Jedi? {open to all SJC)

Colrenth

C
#

Qy8wqbt.png

Tags: any
Objective: character development and make new friends
======================

It had been several weeks since Colrenth had begun interacting with the Sliver Jedi he just wrapped his training as a ranger. with newly acquired field jacket on he made his way to the temple, now that he some proved his dedication and intentions, he had decided now was nine to revel to his new friends that he too could use force and see where things went from there, he decided it best no openly volunteer who had provided his previous training the force unless directly but thought the more astute among them had already figured out he had some dealings with Nightsister given his possession of and skill with his energy bow and breached himself for following questions one of which he did not have the answer to, he had followed the night sister's direction to the letter in constituting his and yet niter he more the night sister knew why the string and arrows of his were green and violet/ purple like the night sisters bows. As he continued toward the Temple steps his ears pricked to whispers and he could feel the eyes on him he knew by now all too well the uneasiness others had around members of his species, he heard the familiar terms being whispered and said under the breath of some, killer, monster, Beast, and so he ignored them as best he could as neared the temple steps he was halted by a temple guard "Halt state your business here." the female Devaronian said calmly but authoritatively. "Greetings I'm Ranger Colrenth Lonestalker, and I seek an audience with a member of the Master's circle," Colrenth replied in his deep, half snarling/growling voice.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jorah zos Darnus

J

The moon that served as home to the Mistwalker Clan was within the Kashyyyk System.

It made the Silver Rest a common hub for diplomacy between the Witches of Dathomir, the Wookiees, and the Silver Jedi. It was also utterly fantastic for flying. With its massive forests, vibrant animal life, and expansive tree-top villages, the aerial views were simply spectacular. Plus, being that his assignment was a cultural exchange with the Silver Jedi, the Nightbrother often frequented the temple here.

"Halt state your business here."

The enchantment that allowed for the boy's altered state supplied him with excellent hearing. It was, in all honestly, the downside to flying on Kashyyyk. Alaris Prime got much less space traffic. Certainly no super-freighters coming in or out of the atmosphere. But Kashyyyk was a major world within the Concord. It could make for a dizzying array of noises.

"...and I seek an audience with a member of the Master's circle," Jorah heard a second voice say, as he fluttered his wings and swooped down by the gates of the temple.

There was a flash of light and a swirl of green mist, out of which the form of the bat was replaced by that of a Dathomirian youth of no more than thirteen years.

He stuck the landing. Barely. Skidding over toward the stranger and the temple guard, the boy flailed about for a moment as he managed to skid to a stop and somehow find his balance. At least he hadn't faceplanted. This time anyway.

Straightening up, the red and black colored youth offered a bright, "Hi!" After which, he gave a more formal bow, first to the temple guard and then a second toward the animalistic stranger. As he rose back up, he made an open gesture with both hands toward the furry figure.

"Are you new?" the Dathomirian inquired, allowing his arms to drop naturally by his side. He wore the tribal leathers of a Nightbrother, with a bow that may have been rather familiar to Colrenth slung over his shoulder. A rancor tooth pendant hunt around the boy's neck.

"I can show you inside the temple, if you like," the tween added, looking over at the guard and then motioning to indicate the temple behind them.

Jorah might not have been Jedi, but he'd visited enough times to be able to play tour guide. At least until they introduced the stranger to one of the masters. Maybe Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor or Sakadi Marathi Sinvala Sakadi Marathi Sinvala were around?

Those were the only Jedi Masters that Jorah really knew. There was Caedyn Arenais from the lightsaber class, as well, but Jorah wasn't sure he was a master.

Honestly, the difference between padawan, knight, and master were still concepts that were foreign to him.

Jorah was a Nightbrother, but he was also able to use magic. That required him to train as a shaman. And, as a shaman, he was given tasks for the Clan that were deemed appropriate to his age and skill. There was no higher or lower shaman. There was the Clan Mother and there were elders. Those who were younger did as they were told.

In comparison, the Jedi way seemed more... complicated.

Colrenth

C
#

VB0MQiD.png

As Colrenth looked at the newcomer and particular to the bow he meets a few Nigthbrothers during his time on Dathomir, as the Nightbrother asked "Are you new?" Colrenth replied, "Yes, I am." his voice part deep basic speech, and part wolf growl/ snarl. the Nighthbrother added "I can show you inside the temple, if you like," Colrenth excepted stating "I would like very much as it appears you and something in common." as he finished speaking he gesture to won would no be as failure to Nightbroother as the Nighbrothers was to him. Colrenth looked to the guard who nodded in approval. As he and Jorah zos Darnus enter the temple he turned to night brother and said "Maybe you can with something else, followed the instructions on craft this bow to letter but..." he slowly and carefully took the bow off and activated the sting, a green emitted around them "I don't understand why all other are purple/ violet and mine green."
He said as they walked hoping the Nightbrither could shed some light on this for him.

Jorah zos Darnus

J
The youth flashed a smile up at the stranger.

With a flourish, the tween playfully chimed, "Right this way, my good sir," as he did a pivot on one foot and led the larger figure through the gates of the Jedi Temple.

This was certainly different. Had Mother Talzin ever imagined the descendants of her Clan playing tour guide inside the Jedi Temple? Being welcome in a Jedi Temple? If Jorah had to guess, the answer to those questions would have been no and hell no, respectively. Except this was nearly nine hundred years later and much had changed for both the Witches of Dathomir and the Jedi.

"On your left, you'll see the Silver Rest! One of the primary Jedi Temples of the Order of the Silver Jedi," the Dathomirian remarked, talking as the pair walked the halls. Various people mulled about, both Jedi and not. Wookiees, other off world delegates. The Halls of Healing were visible from their left as the two passed.

"And on your right..." the boy began, directing Colrenth 's attention to the other side.

Which looked mostly like the left side. "...uh, more Silver Rest." the boy managed, stammering slightly as he recovered.

All right, maybe he made a terrible tour guide.

"The dormitories are down that way," the boy supplied, imagining that the man might be curious where he could find a place to sleep. Or eat. With that in mind, the youth thought of the refectory and said, "The reflect... refrec..."

The word refrectory was just not coming to him. Making several attempts at un-tangling the tongue twister, the boy finally just started over and said, "The place where the Jedi eat is that way." There. That worked. Turning his head up at the man, the youth confessed, "Sorry, Basic isn't my first language. I'm still learning some of the words that the Jedi use."

"Maybe you can with something else..." the man remarked, as he unslung the bow that he carried. Now, Jorah would have been lying if he'd said that he wasn't the least bit curious about that. So far, he had not seen anyone of the Jai carrying a bow. He wasn't sure that archery was still practiced outside of the Witches of Dathomir.

Then the man said that he had made the bow himself. "You're a bowyer?" Jorah uttered, in amazement. "That's amazing!"

"I don't understand why all other are purple/ violet and mine green," the man explained, drawing the plasma string back to demonstrate the emerald coloring.

The boy cocked his head to one side. That was definitely not the color of his bow. Or any of the bows he'd seen. "You should come by my village," the youth remarked finally, explaining, "We're on one of the moons of this system. My sister is a bowyer and could probably help you."

As he finished, he turned his head as he spied a woman emerging from the Council area of the temple.

"I think that's one of the masters now," the boy noted aloud.

Amaly Naetre

A
Amaly Naetre walked the hall draped in the Jedi garb, a tan tunic worn atop a dress of the same tone, a cowl covering the upper half of her face and gathering around her neck, keeping her Miralukan traits out of sight for the sake of those who might be inconvenienced by the sight.

While she bore a calm and neutral presence, matters of the Silver Assembly had been trying, especially where the Silver Sphere's governing sector was concerned. Thanks to a recent holo-news leak, there were rumblings all across the Galaxy for what might have been, however, the Assembly had assured that such rumours would remain simply that, rumours unfounded.

In any case, life within the Silver Rest ceased for no other, and laid out before her path was the sight of two younger members of the Order, Jorah zos Darnus of whom she knew of and yet had little personal experience with, and Colrenth of whom she had not yet had the pleasure of first impressions until now.

Were they both not looking back at her with expectation in their eyes, Amaly would have merely greeted them on her way towards the meditation chambers, however when in need, she would not dismiss the opportunity to be of service.

"Greetings, young ones" Amaly spoke with a gentle tone, however audible and clear; "Do I sense a hint of uncertainty upon you?".

Colrenth

C
#

Colrenth was taking mental of all the places Jorah zos had shown him so far, the Silver rest, the dorms, the cafeteria for lack of a better term,

"You should come by my village," the youth remarked finally, explaining, "We're on one of the moons of this system. My sister is a bowyer and could probably help you." Jorah zos Darnus said as he cocked his head to one side. Colrenth replied, "I'll take you up on that in the near future." as put the bow back on his turning his attention to Amaly Naetre

"Greetings, young ones" Amaly spoke with a gentle tone, however audible and clear; "Do I sense a hint of uncertainty upon you?". "Greeting to you as well master Jedi, and indeed I am uncertain, I have just finished my training as a ranger but I'm also gifted in force and came seeking further training in ways of the force." he paused for a moment taking a quick sniff this a sent was sent he not encountered before "pardon the personal quest master, but I don't think I've encountered your race before just trying to place to sent." his long pointed ears perked attentively waiting for the masters response

Jorah zos Darnus

J
Clasping the palms of his hands together, the boy made a symbolic gesture as he bowed toward the woman.

As he straightened back upright,he opened his palms as though his hands were a book, extending the arms slightly toward her. "Tashi dalek," the youth intoned in Dathomirian. It was the greeting of his people.

"... I don't think I've encountered your race before..."

The question made the Dathomirian boy do a bit of a double take. First at Colrenth , then over at Amaly Naetre . This was his first time meeting the woman, but as first impressions went, he'd assumed that she was human.

Or, nearly human anyway.

Wasn't there a name for that sort of thing?

The question now prompted the boy to question his assumptions, but she was a human-ish looking woman in some frumpy robes. He'd have still figured her for human. Not that he should talk. Dathomirians were hybrids of Zabrak and human ancestry. Not that anyone was apt to mistake Jorah for a human. Except Zabrak were carnivores and Jorah was fully capable of digesting grains. Much to his chagrin, as Jerek Zenduu Jerek Zenduu was apt to remind him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom