Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wishing an Rper well - an RP or public event thoughts/ideas

@[member="Verz Horak"]

They did? Maybe my memory is failing me, but I don't remember them meeting. I think the only Mando Sio's met is Mia Monroe. I think Verz knows @[member="HK-36"] though, who's a friend of Coryth as well.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
@[member="Verz Horak"] @[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]
Oh yeah, Verz was like the first Mando on board HK adventured with kinda sorta :p We had that unfinished thread with Jack Sparrow

Then they saw each other briefly on Siege of Mandalore and few skirmishes after that I believe

@[member="Verz Horak"]

No, Siobhan wasn't there. I recall Tegaea and Ayden being there with Cira when Verz came. Sio wasn't that high-ranking at the time (just did all the planet-conquering and roof dropping!).

Once more .... for being slow, sorry folks. Real life had me tied up, I'll post tomorrow when I get up. Sorry for the wait.

@[member="Lucien Cordel"] @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] @[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] @[member="Hevana Martin"] @[member="Anaya Fen"] @[member="Ordo"] @[member="Scarlet Faith"] @[member="Verz Horak"] @Snowflame @JerrickShado @[member="Circe Savan"] @[member="Syn"] @[member="Aika Kawakami"] @[member="Xander Carrick"] @[member="Tamara"] @[member="Elanim Oke"] @[member="Arla Balor"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom