Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will you be my friend/teacher?

So one would imagine that, roaming the galaxy would let one bump into multiple people of interesting character. Personally, I think it's high time this Jedi learned to make friends. Is anyone willing to help me here?

Also, I'm thinking she'll see what else the Force has to offer, what other views there are, and maybe return to her old life after all. Or not. I can say she won't be dark side, though. I'm not just re-making Cadeus.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
@[member="Saran Drast"]
I can teach you more about the lightsaber arts and give you some ideas what you can learn Force wise, I am teaching @[member="Krest"] right now (link here for sample) so he can tell you whether it's worth it or not :p

@[member="Domino"] has also a teaching faction where they offer more about the Force and powers it offers, we're both neutral

@[member="Krest"] What do you teach?
@[member="Circe Savan"] Ok. Sorry, I don't have the best experience with Sith. Anywhere inn particular you want to meet?
@[member="HK-36"] I remember seeing Domino's school, but I'm not sure about it. I probably will later, but not yet at least. I will look into both, and must likely go to both at some point, but I'd like to see how much else there is.

So do the Fallennsi and/or Baren-do (those are both misspelllled, aren't they.) exist on the boards?

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
@[member="Saran Drast"]
I think Levantines have training in both of that right now :p They have a pact with remaining Fallanasi of the White Current as far as I know (I don't really follow the doings of the White Current users) and Jaxton has training with Baran-Do, he's even teaching my Kel-Dor right now about it,

Other than that you could always do training with NPC's I suppose

@[member="Saran Drast"] Never a bad idea to shop around, my IC posting is severely limited for the time being anyways. Of course there's nothing saying that you can't learn from several teachers and get a wider perspective on people's interpretations of the force.

*Gives Ad-Bot @[member="HK-36"] a ropo*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom