Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Will Like Posts For Threads

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
Goooooooood morning Chaos! Tis I, Random Sith Acolyte #11 AKA Alisteri Haxim.

So I realized today that I've hit and passed 500 posts, I feel so old, and I realized that there are people that have like half that and have actually done stuff. I however, have done nothing.

Except invasion posts. So. Many. Invasion posts.

So it's about time that I throw Alisteri out there and have him do something worthy of having so many posts. And by that I mean do something at all. So if you need a squishy Sith Acolyte to knock around or want a semi-useful companion on a quest, then let me know! He can't do much but he tries, the poor boy always tries.

I don't have too many ideas so I'm open to almost anything, but I'm great at coming up with ideas on the fly so even if you don't have one I can almost promise that I can come up with one!

In exchange for threading, I promise to bribe you with Like reacts. And no, I cannot be stopped.

So thank you for reading and I wish you all a good day!

Handsome blindfolded hyper-religious whackjob
Aaran Tafo Aaran Tafo

Come fite me Knight Boy.

tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom