Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wild West Ruleset Update #1: Dominions

Isamu Baelor said:
Didn't see that it was 50 posts.
Because it's not. That's a guidance. We can rule more or less is required at the drop of a dime.

Stop focusing on the number. Get your faction together and write. Don't worry about the damn number, don't worry about whipping your members for 3 more posts, don't worry about stressing about if you're going to make the finish line or not.

Worry about giving them a reason to want to write with and for your Major Faction.

Isamu Baelor

Protector of The Iron Realm
Tefka said:
Stop focusing on the number.
I'm not focusing on the post number.

I'm focusing on the time limit, and how that may not mesh with, and could punish, the slower-posting factions (like mine).

However, if 50 average posts should be acceptable. I don't see it becoming problem.

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
Just a thought: if the hexes become smaller maybe increase the amount of dominions one can do within a month? From 3 to 5 or something? Otherwise the smaller hexes would mean less territory is gained per dominion, which could be offsetted by increasing the amount of dominions done per month.

Unless that's per design, in which case ignore me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom