Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

why you can't exterminate us

Valgærd

The beautiful young woman that approached us put forth her hand.

I glanced at Skosk, biting my lip nervously for a moment before turning my eyes to her and extending my own to gingerly shake it. She was a sweet thing, immediately I felt what I assumed had to be her through the force. There was joy there, true happiness, even excitement, at seeing this hunter again, as if he were an older brother or mentor figure. I hesitated as I shook her hand. Did she know the man who stood next to me? But even as the thought entered my mind, I cringed. I could take a lesson from her. Perhaps she did, and she accepted him regardless. Had I not already done the same? Is that not why we were here?

"It's lovely to meet you, Beth." I murmured, "my name is Mavarah, or Mavi, if you like."

I paused as a blonde-haired man spoke to Beth and the man Skosk called 'Alor'. For the moment I lowered my head once again, taking a tiny step back to partially hide behind the mountain of muscle that had brought me here. Everyone here seemed pleasant for the most part, in fact from what I felt through the force, they were downright lovely. Well... all but one. A shudder gripped my shoulders. How could I be feeling her? There was no way she could be around... could there?

Skosk spoke next to me, drawing my attention to him as he spoke to the Alor. He was... gentle, nervous even. Clutching his taut upper arm, I couldn't help but let a tiny smile tug at my features. This enormous, terrifying hunter, the monstrous being that had defeated me in battle, was undone by words as he stammered shyly. It was... soothing to see this soft, gentle side of him. I gave the man's arm a soft squeeze of encouragement.

"it's... a pleasure to be here."

I leaned against Skosk as he wrapped his arms around my waist. It was bizarre, perhaps, that I felt safest right here, considering how we had first met. But I did, and as the bulk of a Mandalorian relaxed, so did I. He reached out and ruffled Beth's hair, a playful gesture that made me chuckle. After he did, I couldn't help but reach out myself and tuck a few of the wispy strands behind her ears. Hardly fixing the birds nest he'd created of her hair, but a simple gesture of good will, at least I hoped it was.

Turning from her, I stood up on my tiptoes and gently kissed Skosk on the cheek,

"I like them." I murmured.

Whilst my head was turned, I subtly cast my eyes around behind us. Why could I still feel my sister? There was no way she could be here, was there?

[member="Skosk Australis"] | [member="Tom Taff"] | [member="Beth Australis"] | [member="Aspri"] | [member="Kaine Australis"]

Aspri

A
She felt her sister near and felt her happy and calm....Which was something new and confusing for her, If she was captured then why does she feel so safe...unless it was because of the bond they share and that she senses her and feels safe knowing shes on the way to her either that or shes made friends with who ever else was here, She always was too nice for her own good so she simply kept her walk as she made her way through the hanger making her way to where [member="Mavarah"] was,She sent a telepathic message to her sister that she was here and on her way to her as she continued to use there bond like a homing beacon without the bond she would be lost on this ship not knowing where to go or who was on board but if she needed to cut down anyone who got in her way she will aslong as she gets her sister thats all that mattered.

[member="Skosk Australis"] [member="Beth Australis"] [member="Tom Taff"] [member="Kaine Australis"]

Beth gave [member="Tom Taff"] a big smile as she held the blaster close to her, giving him a tight hug. That was awfully nice of him. "Thank you! I'll keep care of it until then." She paused, listening as Tom mentioned that it was the Mand'alors sword. Ohhhhhh. Well, no wonder they didnt' want her to have it. But still, why did the droid have it?

In any case, her eyes widened as [member="Skosk Australis"] informed them that they were engaged. Was he really ready to marry someone? Did she really want to marry him? She glanced between the two, watching for a reaction from either of them as her long ears were pointed, curious. It was only a second later that Skosk asked if she had gotten into any trouble. She grinned, "No! Well... Maybe. I kinda found the Mand'alor's sword anddd... Yeah." She held up the lightsaber that Tom gave her, "But look at what Tom gave me!"

She gave the Mavarah a smile, "Mavarah is a very lovely name!" She glanced mischievously over to Skosk and whispered to Mavarah, just loud enough for her to hear him, "You sure you want to be with him?" She winked, clearly in jest for both of them. She clapped her hands. It did call for a celebration. The optimistic girl thought for a moment, "And a soda for me!" She beamed, grabbing [member="Mavarah"] hand to take her and Skosk to where they could order their drinks.

[member="Aspri"] | [member="Kaine Australis"]

Skosk Fett

S
"Now thats words of wisdom their my Alor , Mav'ika your in! Theres nothing that can sodding go wrong today!" , as a conquering warrior he began shaking his right fist in victory, as if his massive horse hands had strangled a jedi. The monster of a being then smiled at Kaine and Beth, "Rough patches just show the buyer the ships sturdy, I certainly look forward to having the grease stains checked again. HEH ER Ha hah HAHAAHAHAHA ! " . By this point the family knew and accepted the crude comedian, proud of his partner in crime he spoke to Beth. "Ambitious like your old man eh? You wont get a sword, but Ill give you my knife when I get back to the ship. Something to go with your other weapon gifted to you. A warrior should always has a wide variety of options . " . Knowing his lovely partner, Mavarah looked nervous about something, most likely meeting the family.

The supportive embrace of the happily engaged being began softly rubbing her lower back, the rough fingers trailing the cold skin of the angel. Her smooth white skin was shaking , "They like you too, go with Beth she knows what I like. " . The prowling predator playfully shoved the winged angel forward to the pointy eared eldorai.Upon walking to his Alor he began to smile and catch up with the mentoring leader, "I see that Beth has become a lot more crafty then when I left her, and I heard you met someone. " . Much to the yellow eyed, spawn of trouble , he playfully winked at Kaine while discussing matters.Things were cheerful on the battleship they were on, the massive juggernaught took a seat next to Kaine. "She also has a sister, from what she has told me, is very feisty. It's good to see you smile vod, now if we can get you to laugh harder then when I sodding feel into that sewer. Smelled like Bantha Poodo for five sodding WEEKS! "

[member="Beth Australis"] @Aspri [member="Kaine Australis"] [member="Mavarah"]

Valgærd

I closed my eyes, smiling shyly as Alor came in and gently kissed my cheek. Aliit… I knew that word, Skosk had mentioned it to me in the past. It meant uh… clan? Family? Something like that. I kept my head bowed, eyes on the ground as I replied quietly to him,

“Thank you, Sir Alor… it’s an honour” I mumbled.

I couldn’t help but smile as he continued, even letting out a chuckle at the comment about the man beside me misbehaving. I couldn’t help but glance up at the Zabrak. He towered over me, I’m sure I looked like a twig with wings next to him. But I’m sure they were right.

Suddenly I tensed, flinching. Anyone paying attention would have seen perhaps the slight flutter in my wings that usually came over me when I was startled. No one else would have been able to hear it, but the telepathic message struck me to my core.

Aspri was coming.

I could feel the anger that accompanied her message. She was nearby. My breath caught in my throat and I turned my gaze to the Mandalorians around me. What would she do to them? What would they do to her? I’d never really worried about my twin, she’d proven time and again that she could handle herself. However… one day she would eventually bite off more than she could chew.

Before I could react, however, Beth snatched my attention with a compliment and a witty remark about the man I’d chosen to be with. Between the pride that beamed from Alor, Skosk’s own joy and happiness, and Beth’s excitement, I could barely hold onto my own fear.

“Well, someone’s got to take care of him.” I chuckled.

With my twin on her way here, I needed a drink. I glanced over to Skosk as he spoke, taking a moment to embrace his confidence. Leaning my head against his chest for a moment, I allowed myself to enjoy the security that came with feeling his arm around me. I’d seen first-hand the damage they could do, having them protecting me was soothing.

I allowed the young woman to lead me towards the drinks with the playful shove from Skosk. At the bar I let my gaze peruse the selection available as my heart raced in my chest. As the others continued to talk I picked out a sweet, bubbly wine. Turning to Beth, I smiled, hiding my trepidation,

“So, how long have you known Skosk?” I asked, “you’re not a Zabrak… but you two could be siblings the way he treats you.”

[member="Skosk Australis"] | [member="Beth Australis-Mantis"] | [member="Aspri"] | [member="Kaine Australis"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom