Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why I fight...

''After saving his sister, the princess, Luke escaped. However, Obi-Wan Kenobi laid down his life to ensure their escape. They returned to a rebel base on Yavin IV and prepared to launch an attack on the Death Star. The attack was successful and the Death Star was destroyed. However, many years later a second Death Star was constructed but it too would be destroyed. After the subsequent second defeat, Darth Vader turned on his Sheev to save his son, Luke. Vader died in the process. Subsequently, the Sith order would be revived several years later and has grown into what we have now, the One Sith.''
''Are you a Jedi or a Sith?'' Drett asked.

''I was a Jedi during Order 66, I escaped and fled to here where I have resided for the past 900 years.''
''900?! How have you lived for so long.''
''The Force sustained me, and when my physical bodies becmae weak I would use a power called Escense Transfer which allows my spirit to transfer to a new body.''
''How many bodies have you had?''
''I suppose I have had 9 or perhaps 10 bodies.''
''Where do you get them from?''
''The local spaceport''

There was a slight moment of silence.
''Why would you not go back to the Order of Jedi?''
''I have now understood that both sides are wrong. The Jedi hide knowledge, for fear of it. However in their creed it states that 'fear leads to anger, angers leads to hate, and hate leads to suffering.' By fearing these 'dark' powers they are therefore suffering. The Sith, however, pervert life and do the unnatural. They seek nothing buy physical power, knowledge is nothing bu an aftertought to them. I have leanred The Force as it was meant to be, neither in the dark nor the like. Thus, you are able to access both sets of powers''

''You-you said everyone has The Force, how much do I have?'' Drett asked. The old man would close his eyes and concentrate. He opened his eyes after a moment
''I suppose you have a great deal, just as much as needed for a Jedi Master or a Sith Lord.''
''Will you train me?'' Drett asked.
''I have an obligation to'' the old man said

The elderly man led him over to the beautiful, painted, wooden house, it looked as if it had 3 stories and an attic on top.
''It's very beautiful'' Drett said ''How long did it take you to make it?''
The old man laughed ''I've had 900 years to work on this, I change something every day.''
Tw two went inside and the man led him up a flight of stairs to an almost empty second floor. It was populated only by a large bed and a set of empty shelves. ''We'll make more furniture when it turns daylight. I'll start teaching you how to read and write this evening.''

Drett sat down on the bed, the matress was hand made and stuff with many feathers and some cloth. He sat his bag by the shelves and emptied the contents to the floor. He placed what few clothes he had on the bottom shelves and then placed his knick-knacks and personal belongings on the shelves that were eye-level to him. He turned around and noticed a chair he had not seen, it was placed in the corner by the door so he didn't see it when he came in.

Drett would then step out of the room and look around. He wandered through the empty second floor eventually coming a shut door. He knocked on it, expecting the elderly man to answer. There was none. He slowly opened the door to find a room full of book shelves and at least 200 different books. ''My personal library'' a voice behind him said with a chuckle. ''Oh sorry'' Drett said, shutting the door. ''No, you're fine. Go in''

Drett stepped in the room and looked around at the hand made shelves. ''I buy the books from traders coming in and out of the spaceport.'' the man said following him in. ''How do you make money'' Drett would ask. ''I don't. The force can make people do just about anything'' was the vague response. ''I didn't catch your name'' Drett said. ''Xalton'' he said.

''Who are you talking to, Xalton?'' a voice from the third floor would call. ''Our new friend, Rebka'' Xalton said. From the third floor descended an 18 year old Twi'lek female. She was wearing a long and flowing house coat. ''Hello'' she said, extending her left hand to shake. Drett raised his metallic apendage and shook. ''Woah, what happened?'' she would ask, bluntly. ''Republic cruisers shot up my house, killed my family and blew off my arm.'' Xalton appeared distressed.

''This is Rebka, she is my student. I've taught her since she was this tall'' Xalton placed his hand 1/3 of a meter above the ground. ''She is very well versed in the arts and science, The Force as well'' he said, smiling at his pupil. ''Just don't come upstairs'' she would say, heading back upstairs.
''What's her problem?'' Drett asked, disgusted with the bluntless and sheer dislike the Twi'lek presented. ''She was left by her parents when she was an infant, I raised her''

''Well'' Xalton continued ''Feel free to nap until breakfast or lunch, chicken and cheese ommlets for breakfast and beef stew for lunch'' Xalton began to walk off. ''Where do you get your food?'' Drett would ask. ''I raise chickens, cows, and pigs. Been doing so for 700 years, I've got it down so I can raise and fatten a pig in a few months.'' ''Thanks again'' Drett said. He waved goodbye to Xalton and laid down to take a rest until breakfast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom