Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why I fight...

''Orignally, we wanted to do an organic transplant but we neither had the arm in your size nor your color. However, we have plenty of artificials.''
''Where's my family?'' Drett asked, more concenred about his family than his arm.
''They um, they...died in the blast'' Drett began to tear up as he remembered the screams of his sister and mother before he blacked out.
''Where did the blast come from?'' he asked through gritted teeth. His sadness turned to anger.

''We're not 100% sure, but we think it was the Republic cruiser. If-if it was, it was most likely a missfire.'' Jaff said.
''You don't missfire three times'' Drett was infuriated.
''Perhaps they inputted the wrong coordinates'' the nurse suggested.
Whatever happened, Drett was angry.

''Where do I end up now?'' Drett asked as he reclined in his bed, still teary from the news of his family's death.
''You'll probably end up in an orphanage for a year, at least until you turn 18.''
''I'm not going to no karking orphanage''
''Hey, don't use that language son. It's what's best for you''
''I don't want what's best for me, I want what I want.''
''Well we don't always get what we want.''

After many days in speaceport's hospitial Drett was released to 'Children of Duro' a non-profit orphanage for all children, even those stranded on Duro. He was taken many kilometers away from the spaceport to a large facility that looked more like a prison than an orphanage. He was given a room on ground level with a window. The room was very bland, only having a chair, table, bed, lamp and a storage container for his clothes and personal posession.

Early on the first day of the week, not many days after he had first arrived Drett woke up a few hours before dawn. He retrieved a stolen duffle bag from under his bed and put all his clothes and his personal possesion in the bag and tilted open the window.

He threw the bag out the window and then he followed. He slung it over his shoulder and began to sprint back towards the spaceport. It'd take him all day to reach it as it was many kilometers away but he had extra stolen food and water. After running for about 2 kilometers, he reached a canyon. When he had been transported back the orphanage, the landspeeder had used a lift to trasport itself down from the top of the canyon to the bottom of it near the exit. This lift was powered off as it was many hours before dawn.

Drett traversed the steep and small canyon ,sometimes having to turn sideways to get through the thin crevices. He reach the middle of the canyon after 15 minutes of slowly painful movement. After 15 more minutes, he exited the canyon and was faced with wide opened plain shadowed by high mountains to the north.

Drett wandered towards the north and stuck to the mountains ready to dart in between them should a threat arise. Periodically, he would look to his left, into the mountains and could have sworn he saw something moving. After he was sure there was something in there he would let out a meek. ''Hello...?''

His 'hello' would be returned by a friendly old man peeking out from a rock and waving. The man emerged from the rock. He was elderly, hunched over and quite wrinkly. ''Hello there'' he croaked, he would then grunt and clear he throat. ''You look tired, care to join me for a drink?'' he asked.

''Sure'' Drett responded, still half asleep. The man motioned for Drett to follow him. Drett ran up to the man, who was surprisingly fast, he almost had trouble keeping up with him. The man led him further in the mountains until they reached a meadow populated by flora of all types, several different kinds of domesticated fauna and a house larger than Drett's. ''Welcome to my home'' the man said, he would lead him to a brook that flowed from somewhere above them, perhaps a spring on top of one of the mountains.

After reaching down with cupped hands and retrieivng the clear and refreshing water. Drett would stand back up and nod to the old man with approval. ''I appreciate it, thanks'' he would say with a hand wave as he began to follow the trail back through the mountains. ''Before you go'' the man would say ''Mind if I ask, where you're going?'' Drett thought for a moment as to whether or not he should tell the man what he was going to do. ''Going to take a ride to Kessel, I'm going to become a spice miner.''

''Spice miner huh?'' the old man said, clutching his cane ''Why a spice miner? Why not be a politician? Security guard? Banker? Heck, even a bounty hunter?'' ''I'm not smart enough for those things.'' Drett said ''Been a slave my entire life, I can barely read and I can't even right my own name.'' The old man pondered this for a moment ''What is yer name?'' he inquired. ''Drett Savat'' he responded.

''You ever heard about the Jedi and the Siths, and The Force?'' the old man asked.
''I've heard about the Jedi and some about the Sith...but not The Force. What is it?'' Drett responed. The old man smiled and sat down on a nearby oak swing hanging from a tall tree with pink leaves. ''Let me tell you'' he began with a smile.

''Many, many milleniums ago there were just the Jedi. They were the guardians of the galaxy, traversing the starlanes and keeping the peace. Then, a rogue group of Jedi spilt off due to seeking of...unnatural knowledge, one linked to the Dark Side of The Force''
''What is, The Force?'' Drett interrupted.
''The Force is what makes up the universe, it surrounds us, it penetrated us, all life benefits from it. We all have, however it might just be tiniest amount or they might be overflowing with it. Everyone is a member of The Force. Even you.''

''The rogue Jedi eventually formed the Sith, a dark coalition to rule everything. The galaxy was plunged into war. After years of endless fighting, the Sith were struck down by a single man...Darth Bane.''
''Was he a Jedi?'' Drett asked.
''No. Rather, a Sith seeking to reform and transform the ways of the Sith.''
''Why did he destroy them?'
''His idealology is foreign to me, he believed that there should only be a master and an apprentice. The master trains the apprentice and eventually the apprentice becomes stronger than his or her master and strikes them down. The cycle then resets and the new master takes an apprentice. Each new Sith is stronger than the one before.''

''Sith populate the galaxy now, what happened between now and them?''
''900 years ago, a man named Sheev Palpitine was born. He was taken as an apprentice under Darth Plagueis. Darth Plagueis was immensly powerful, so powerful he could use to force to manipulate life. In secret, Darth Plagueis used The Force to conceive children. Each died in the womb until one on Tatooine survived. Back on Coruscant, Palpitine manipulated Senators to ellect himself as Chancelor and Plageuis as Vice Chancelor. On the night of the election, Plaguies died under mysterious circumstances''
''And the cycle reset'' Drett finished.

''Eventually the child grew up to the age of around 7 and was found by Jedi. They retrieved him and brought him back to Coruscant. Sheev had many false apprentices, all failures. He was waiting for the child to grow. Also, Sheev manipulated the Trade Federation to place blockades around a planet called Naboo. This sparked a galactic war, one tha the Republic was not ready for. So the Republic used a clone army, one that had been contructed in secret on Kamino by a rogue Jedi. Eventually the child, named Anikin, grew to adulthood and it was revealed he had conceived twins with the senator from Naboo. This was against strict rules put in place by the Jedi.''

''The trap was set and ready to be activated. After much manipulation and trickery Sheev had turned Anikikin to the dark side of The Force. Sheev ordered Anikin, now called Darth Vader to go to Mustafar and kill all the leaders of the Trade Federation. He did so, but afterwards was confronted by his pregnant wife and master who originally found him on Tatooine. In a fit of rage, Darth Vader choked his wife to unconciousness and started a duel with his master. In the end, Darth Vader was horribly mutilated and burned by the lava on Mustafar.''
''Did he die?'' Drett asked.
''I wish so, young man. I wish so''

''After retrieivng the almost dead, Darth Vader, Sheev Palpitine outfitted Vader with a suit that would sustain him. Order 66 was launched, a hidden command implemented in clones to turn them on their Jedi commanders. This order wiped out the Jedi Order and 99% of all Jedi in the galaxy. Few survived. Darth Vader's former master, Obi-Wan Kenobi went into hiding on Tatoinne after giving the twin boy to Vader's step brother and the twin girl to senatros from Alderaan. For the next 30 year the galaxy would be plunged into a war the likes of which they had not experienec for milleniums. After about 20 years of brutal fighting, Luke Skywalker, Darth Vader's son would travel with Obi-Wan Kenobi, two droids, a smuggler and a wookie to the Death Star.''

''What's the Death Star?'' Drett inquired.
''A weapon capable of destroying entire planets, it destroyed Alderaan.''
''Did the twin sister die?''
''No, she was captured by Darth Vader himself and was held on the Death Star. That is why Luke and Obi-Wan were on the Death Star.''

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom