Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why hello there...

So I've been on a few boards before but basically I have this problem of committing for over a month then disappearing due to losing interest. I dunno, maybe I'll stay on this one. Hi Chaos?

Le Me:
-> from Australia
-> is highschool kid
-> enjoys some Cs Go + LoL

Sith Lord Jar Jar Binks said:
So I've been on a few boards before but basically I have this problem of committing for over a month then disappearing due to losing interest. I dunno, maybe I'll stay on this one. Hi Chaos?

Le Me:
-> from Australia
-> is highschool kid

-> Sith Lord Jar Jar Binks

OH GOD WHY

-> Australian

Sexy

-> Highschool kid

uuuuh...

-> CSGO/LoL

No monies for CSGO, LoL is boring for me for being so PvP-oriented, I'm not a pvp-person... I like dota- with pride!

[member="Sith Lord Jar Jar Binks"]

Welcome to the Chaos!

Officially the most detested yet feared character on the board! :p

I jest of course. Sith Lord Jar Jar? Interesting! I look forward to seeing what you bring to the boards, and please shout if you want help with anything.

:)

[member="Tefka"]

Weeeeeeeeeeeell mister fuzzy, technically it's a writer account... we don't know if that's his character <3

EDIT: WAIT

Does that mean Darth Jar Jar Binks is CONFIRMED?!?!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s[/youtube]

Jsc

Disney's Princess

Welcome to the website. Explore, ask questions, and stay way from the Zeltrons. The Top Banner is your Bombad Friend. Enjoy! :D

Welcome to Chaos! I hope you find what you're looking for here.

"Jar Jar Binks" is still canon. What you call your writers account though doesn't really matter, provided you don't rp Sith Lord Jar Jar Binks (as far as I understand). So watch out for that. But feel free to rp a different Gungan as a Sith.

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Enjoy your stay

I know the whole backstory and myths and whatnot. Still, if you don't use the writers account as a character, I'd think "Tefka's little brother" would be fine

Sith Lord Jar Jar Binks said:

Le Me:
-> from Australia
-> is highschool kid

-> New Zealand (Kiwi).
-> Too close to 30.
-> Longtime Roleplayer + Gamer.

Welcome to Chaos!

Hopefully you enjoy it enough to stick around, we all go through out episodes of on and off from time to time but it'd be good to see a neighbor Aussie sticking around.

Have fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom