Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why hello there

Hey there, welcome to this dreary home of Star Wars fan-fiction at the end of the universe. I am your stripper.

Jk dude, welcome to the site! :D

@[member="Malice Draclau"]. The sith had a great Empire but it broke up already. Now tons of lite factions that cold use your special touch in restoring the sith

*raises an eyebrow*

So. Many. People. I. Don't. Know.

@.@

@[member="Malice Draclau"] - Fret not, she's well taken care of and protected. (Nothing like having an army of ten thousand Force Dead keeping an eye on her, mwahahaha. #DreadGuardSupremacy)

@[member="Malice Draclau"] I'm not sure I have ever seen Skorn around.

I'm not ruling it and as far as I know nobody else is. In this universe Phoebe has been frozen for over 400 years.

hrm 400 years. That would make Malice 560 years old......good god.

Alrighty then so pretty much this place kicked up after that plague thingy. I know how i'll enter this place now. Phoebe you up for a thread?

yes I must get with my daughter. Erinyes my dear where is your brother and what are you up to. What do you know has happened with our people? If nothing I got a story thought up already as to what happened. I'm getting excited thinking about starting here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom