Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why hello there

@[member="Malice Draclau"]

I kept the majority of our background story in terms of what happened during our previous roleplays. Since we are a long lived species, we have the flexibility to keep the content regardless of how much time has passed.

But I'm down with new ideas.

I sent a message to Skorn.

@[member="Rieta Vegroz"]. THANks had this for ever, people would kill me if I changed. Well those that have put up with me close to a decade atleast.

Father in-law? I would be his step uncle heh. Phoebe is my Neice. Unless Erinyes got married and hasn't told me.

Btw my daughter, have you forgiven me? It's been several centuries since we last saw one another.

it was nessecary. There were rebels against me taking the throne. Had I married your mother it would have been mines by right. But Since I have ruled I have done a great many things for our people you will see.

Basically 455 years ago when the plague first began to spread throughout the galaxy, Lao-mon was hit. As its current King Malice closed access to Lao-mon preventing further spread of the plague to his people. In effect the Shi'ido were cut off from the rest of the galaxy. 285 years into the 400 year plague Lao-mon was finally plague free and the devestated population was given a chance to rebuild and repopulate (as you may or may not know full blooded shi'ido are pregnant for 3 months before giving birth. half bloods 5 months) 455 years after the plagues first appearance is when Malice openes up his planet to the rest of the galaxy reaching out to whoever gets his messages.

so that explains what Malice had been doing for the last 400+ years heh. I wonder if I can get people to join here and play Shi'ido chars....I got a nifty idea.

Wicked Witch of Schwartzweld
Malice Draclau said:
(as you may or may not know full blooded shi'ido are pregnant for 3 months before giving birth. half bloods 5 months)

O_O I didn't know that. Nobody's every told me that (well, no Shi'ido of mine have bred before so there was probably no reason to) but this is an important detail to know.

Thanks, Malice.

Yeah. For half bloods it also depends on what race the other half of them is to and how long the pregnancy time is for their species. I figured average was 5 months if it was a shi'ido/human mix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom