Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why can't I choose to not have an edit tag?

So sometimes I go back and update a post of mine when I realize there are typos. And, for some reason, this account does not give me the option to not show the yellow post 'edited at x time' bar. It's a bit annoying as it can be an eyesore and I don't want people thinking that I'm trying to retcon anything when I was just fixing a grammatical issue.

This also occurs on my [member="Mehrk Gorbi"] subaccount but on none of the others that have surpassed 50 posts. Is this a glitch or is there some prerequisite...?

[member="Valeria Aetani"]

I use the new Villain theme for every character.

This issue is not new to my Mehrk Gorbi account. That one has been around since October of last year (It had more than 50 posts before the count reset.) and I just never was concerned enough about it as I didn't play him much at the time.

No account should be able to edit without the annoying yellow tag appearing telling us who edited the post.

I'll make a note to make it less glaringly annoying, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom