Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who Wants to Play with the Witch?

Seriously, I would like to have some threads... Since I can't RP with Malificete anymore (no muse at all), I would like to have a RP thread with two people... :p Maria has to get developed, so I'm especially looking for powerful Darksiders who I haven't RPd with before or incredibly powerful/important Lightsiders who I haven't RPd with before.

I'm basically up to anything, but I enjoy philosophical discussions the most.

Is anybody willing to give the Witch a chance to become more interesting? :)

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
Hi @[member="Maria Zambrano"] - well, I am taking a step into the Sith under training of Kara Vi'dreya, and so I will help RP if you wanted to help develop yourself and I in the process. A dark, isolated and outspoken soul is Asterion.

I may not come under "powerful" as yet for you, which I will understand, but I have a strong, untamed Darkness in me waiting to come out and be nurtured, and it would probably do some damage if provoked from me.

Happy to help if you wish. :)

Parvos

P
I am not exactly a all powerful Sith lord... yet, but I could sure as hell go with some character development and roleplaying with a witch would be quite interesting, just telling you I'm open any time for anything really, exspecially some character development :)

@[member="Maria Zambrano"]

@[member="Parvos"] | @[member="Asterion"]

Lovely... :) I'd be happy to RP with you two as long as you two don't have anything against each other and are willing to be in one thread.

---

I am still looking for people... Maybe I can get a second three-people thread too. :p

Atlas Kane

A
Let's make it four, since Austrian, JarJar and I are the bweeestest of fwiends. :3 (nos arcasm, just ... too much caffeine) @[member="Astrian Callus"] @[member="Maria Zambrano"] @[member="Jared Ovmar"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom