Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who wants to help save a planet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[member="Nick Sept"] has started a thread expressing to me his interest in saving the planet Cartao. I love this idea. I'd love even more if I could use my position as Chancellor to draw on some of our resources to help him. Army? Navy? Jedi? Unaffiliated people with access to large-scale weaponry, ships, and troops? An alliance with the Mandalorians? I'd like to put out a call IC and see who we can draw into this discussion. Who's available?

Cartao has suffered immensely from the One Sith's atrocities: Phase 1 of Operation Noah's Ark will be deployed on that planet, where 30,000 refugees will be relocated at once - it's actually later stages that will require displacing millions of refugees in a smaller number of flights.

But heavy bombs, crowd-control or proton, would also be part of the deal: one may wonder how much need for heavy bombs of these types would the Republic have, for Cartao and for future operations. One big meeting must be held ICly with each of the companies contacted by the Republic's very own [member="Katagiri Ike"] or one thread with each supplier contacted by that person.

[member="Jack Sparrow"] You always have the support of the military and Jedi, though I think this would be fun using my mercenary faction to help. I'll jump in the thread after I catch up on some posts.

If a lowly corporal may provide input, despite my lack of understanding the situation as a whole, if cost is a problem it might be more prudent to use a scalpel rather than a hammer, if you understand my meaning? Assuming of course that most of their forces are moved off to Coruscant, it might be possible to maintain a more calculated and focused approach.

Of course, I'm just a corporal. Take that for what it's worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom