Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who wants to hang out with Alex?

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Alexandra is gonna go on some adventures and do some stuff around her home on Alderaan. Got to get the Order of the Grey back into shape after all, so alex will be up to her old habits of tomb raiding and just looking for any knowledge that was left behind in the galaxy that may not have been found yet. As such, im looking for people who are interested into getting in trouble with her and screwing with some governments as well in some cases where the knowledge is a bit harder to get to.

So whos up for it.

[member="Alexandra Feanor"]

The Weave may bring us together in the future.
Tyr might be fun for her to interact with seeing how he is a race I can guarantee she has never met before.

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Gherron Vael"]

I got nothing better to do, so i can set it up. As to where they will meet... well thats up to you. Alex is in her new body anyways, so in the same way Gherron wouldn't so much as recognize her either.

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Gherron Vael"]

Got to make this difficult for the girl ehh... hmm ok how about Dantooine? (Also, how would you prefer they met up, chance or Alex pretending to be a researcher and asking around for aid on a dig.

[member="Alexandra Feanor"] Sorry for the slow reply, visiting with family this weekend so kind of off and on.

Tyr is all about hunting big, dangerous prey so any angle you can work towards that? I'm also fine with just a little meet and greet or the likes too.

[member="Alexandra Feanor"]

If you're okay with it, I would love it if Dyx could get into trouble with Alex, help her screw with some governments or assist her in some digs if need be. That is, for a price (but, that part is negotiable and doesn't need to be credits either, a simple favour or the chance to experience more in the galaxy might be good enough ;)).

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Tyr'Vult"]

And Alex's Ashlan companion Daeda of course... still haven't found anything that sticks out to me, anything you want to hunt in particular?

[member="Dyxra'a"]

Hmm... maybe. Probably not screwing with any governments for her own safety and that of her order, but maybe on the digs.

[member="Adali Renning"]

Honestly, my idea train is kinda dying... you got anything?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom