Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Who wants to fracture a sith lords mind [Collision of powers. PM/Ask for invite/discussion]

I guess I put this as private. Here's the thread https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/collision-of-powers-pm-for-invite.160016/

There will be spoilers I guess? Cause this story has a pre-determined goal. His ritual is supposed to fail, specifically so I can fracture his mind and re-form him into pretty much whatever I want, and play with crazy person stuff. (Also to nerf the fella, cause he's too powerful to enjoy, and in too high of an authority for me to play him well right now.)

If you want to join, basically just ask. I say in the thread, I won't be very particular. But I'm gonna limit it to 3, at least aside from people who I already talked to about this on the Eternal Empire discord.

Short story is: Nexus, one of if not the most powerful of his race already and a secret sith lord, wants more power. Kidnapped a bunch of people secretly and hid out on a planet outside Eternal Empire territory after making a considerable underground ritual/alchemy location with the intent to steal their connections to the force for himself, kind of like force drain just more so.

Further spoilers, I suppose, player character intervention will mess up the ritual, and as a result fracture Nexus's mind and seriously endanger his force abilities. I may have him teleport or something, or if someone's really interested in some kind of capture, we could talk about that (I'm careful with being captured, because sometimes I just get a character left without any interaction from then on, because nobody will rp further or just can't.)

If you want the resulting failure to affect your character, have at it. If you want to be one of the captured people, also have at it. How you discover it, either through Eternal Empire means or just someone was kidnapped you discovered and managed to track down the location, that's all up to you. Have the force guide you for all I know, Nexus is strong in the force, literally every character here but the dragon people have a force presence due to a force sensitive organ, or being properly force sensitive, and the place is full of alchemy/sith ritual stuff, so there's that. Nexus didn't personally monitor every kidnapping, so probably plenty mistakes along the way. He's a smart powerful coward, but sometimes his cowardliness overtakes his smarts.

Can discuss here, ask here, or pm me here or on discord Amicus#8495.

Sorry if this is awfully made, I'm not ambitious, and so this is probably the most I've ever prepared for a thread. (Pretty much never include more than one other person in my thread planning.)

Krae Krae

This sounds very interesting. I don't think it would make sense for Percival to be among those captured for draining, given his Force-resistant nature, but I'd be interested in interrupting the ritual or being otherwise involved. Weird consequences for walking in on something like this also sounds fun.

Krae Krae

This sounds very interesting. I don't think it would make sense for Percival to be among those captured for draining, given his Force-resistant nature, but I'd be interested in interrupting the ritual or being otherwise involved. Weird consequences for walking in on something like this also sounds fun.
Was gonna say maybe it could still work depending on if it was obvious, but was reading the bio and you did specifically say force sense would let people know something was up. So I guess he probably wouldn't have been chosen, if they even could capture him given his apparent abilities. That's really interesting, I haven't seen that sub before, and it looks awesome, so very cool bit there.

However you're also welcome to just realize something was going on and decide to investigate or help/hinder however you want. I really am quite open to how people want to screw up Nexus's plan, so a force resistant portion could definitely add something into the mix. All up to you how you want to play that. The ritual is supposed to be powerful, but I do intend it to go wrong, so whether he screws it up directly or indirectly, (or just gets impacted by it himself) all up to how you want to play it.

As a note: As Percival has already posted, I may wait another day or two (probably two unless another two people post) and then post myself. I don't want to force a delay too much but also don't want to rush people. This is just for anyone involved, as I also got a messege on discord.

Some people can be slower than others and that's fine, I'll try to pace appropriately and stick to a post order if possible. Again, really this is the most I've ever tried to orginize (which I realize may not seem like much) so sorry in advance lol.

I'm looking to end up stripped of the Force from the outcome of this encounter, so any way we can work that into the mix would be cool.
That shouldn't be too hard to manage. If it was due to the failing of the ritual that's one way. Or you can maybe get in the path of one of the victims, or maybe Nexus just tries to supplement you for one if one gets out since the purpose of the ritual is to steal their power in the force.

I'm sure there are more alternatives as well but that's all I can think of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom