Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who Wants Contracts?!

Nyxie

【夢狐】
[member="Darth Morgoth"],
I mean, it would be hard to fire in the mounted position if the trigger and grip were designed for shoulder-fire. That, or it would be some heavy, complex overhang mounting system, and a top-mounted system would have awkward recoil mitigation thus potentially compromising the stability and grounding of the mount itself. It also makes the shooter a huge target.

Hey Nyx, I got a great medical droid at STI for you if you like. And once the tech factory starts working again, I'll have a good pistol, AR, and some sneaky stuff too. I also opened up my SS-7 to open market. If interested in any of these, let me know. Link to all is below.

[member="Nyxie"]

Nyxie

【夢狐】
[member="Ice"],
Sadly, all the things I like (especially the SS-7) are Limited-status and thus you wouldn't be able to sell me enough for quantifiable use (as, by definition, Limited means that either one entity can use it or the open market, not entire armies and militias).

However, I may very well be buying one on an unrelated alt, since a variable-fire sniper rifle slash dart gun sounds awesome. Just needs a giant bayonet like the ones in Borderlands 2! I bet I can sub that.

[member="Nyxie"] Hmm. I might up it to minor now that STI is T2. Ill get back to you on that. And that bayonet idea is awesome! I'm gunna get the sub altered to include that. Less work for you. :) good suggestion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom