Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who Wants Contracts?!

Nyxie

【夢狐】
I am currently looking for stuffs to fill out the Commonwealth faction manifest and all.
Here is a list of things we don't already have:

We are currently a Minor faction so I can only offer Minor faction contracts, but with it I will allow a contract renewal in the future when we can/do become Major if the contracted party so chooses. I also offer the favor of the Crystalsong Commonwealth with it, and potential war support or relief aid.

Contracts for supplies, such as Tibanna, Bacta, etc, are also valued but take less precedence due to limited resources/income.

In the future, we will also need ships exceeding 1,001 meters, though Subach-Innes currently holds that privilege (simply because it's cheaper and more quantifiable).

Nyxie

【夢狐】
[member="Gabriel Audemars"],
I am liking the drones and the sniper rifle. A bit reluctant about the latter though, since it's a slugthrower, but everything else about it is preferable! I'm also personally digging the guns so even though they're not really battiefield-practical, Aynea (Countess Xyhn) will definitely be picking up a pair from you later on! We can incorporate the drone and rifle into our current contract thread. :D

[member="Darth Morgoth"],
Show me some links and I'll be pleased to take a look and see it it suits our needs!

[member="Nyxie"] - I'm sure Suvian Sciences could help you out. :)

And I've got a good idea for a medical droid.... Plus I could custom-make whatever you like. :D

[member="Warren Century"]

Nyxie

【夢狐】
[member="Makkik"],
I would be very interested in seeing what you come up with. :)

@Everyone,
Just a heads-up: member-companies of the Ri'essi Union (which is completely an open thing btw) get first pick of contracts! Meaning if there are multiple proposals for a particular item, TRU-allied companies take precedence. (I've been trying to get Warren to join :p)

[member="Shado CZ MK 001"],
If there's anything we don't already have that you want to get for your Dragoon supersoldiers, voice it here. :)

DhgiyRU.png
Hegemonic Automaton is the premier manufacturer of high-quality droids this side of the galaxy. Using only the latest and greatest droid brain technology, you'll want the best of the best for your upstart faction. Hegemonic Automaton's TALOS-Series and STENDARR-Series, in addition to the sixth model of the ZENITHAR-Series are exactly what you need.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
[member="Darth Morgoth"],
They're neat, but I'm not looking for slugthrowers - we already have a 5.56 and 7.62. We also have lotsa blades.

[member="Darth Janus"],
Are you looking for an IC contract? Let me know and I can set up a thread on my alt.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
I'm not sure if I'm too fond of the LMG simply because it's over-the-shoulder and that doesn't really sound practical enough for a weapon of that class in the heat of battle.

Nyxie said:
I'm not sure if I'm too fond of the LMG simply because it's over-the-shoulder and that doesn't really sound practical enough for a weapon of that class in the heat of battle.
Well its primarily a suppression weapon, you arnt looking for mobility so much as you are keeping the enemhy from moving. I mean you can go mobile but thats not its my purpose

[member="Nyxie"]
If you wish, it may be possible for you to work something out with Regent Industries when it comes to the vast majority of what you are working for. We offer the construction knowledge and quality of the Empire.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Darth Morgoth said:
Well its primarily a suppression weapon, you arnt looking for mobility so much as you are keeping the enemhy from moving. I mean you can go mobile but thats not its my purpose
I mean, the thing's going to be shooting all over the place due to recoil.

[member="Mason Deschart"],
I will deeply consider the political implications of that and return to you with a decision. Thank you. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom