Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who do I owe post too?

Recently, as some of you may or may not know, I got into a car accident and broke my leg. Having to deal with that, and medical bills when I can't work and whatever else. Anyways, to the important bits.

I had my cast removed almost a week ago now, and so I am trying to move more often from my computer, as well as visit people who I have not seen in almost six weeks due to me being almost stuck at home, and/or trying to do more important things such as deal with disability claims.

Anyways, Been really busy dealing with that, if you want to know more, PM me on skype, or message me here.

Now, to any of the people who I owe post to, I am sorry for kind of dropping off of the deep end for a while, and now, I would like to get back to doing some threads.

So, if you need me to respond with any of my characters in previously made threads, then let me know.

Thanks all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom