Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which is the wrong side of the tracks?

Hey hi hey hi!

Looking to mingle with some of the more scruffy-lookin' nerf-herder crowd! Loske's story has kept her with pilots and Jedi mostly, and for a more holistic view of the galaxy it'd be cool to run some stories with some more smuggler/spacer/outlaw/underground characters. Folks that aren't so starkly good versus evil.

Looking forward to writing with you if it fits - thanks for reading!

I'm not the most active writer, but I'd be down for some fun. Gray is a smuggler who tries to stay away from force-users in general, and does smuggler things that erans him money (but he hates slavers, and tries to take them down if he hears about someone selling slaves).

[member="Loske Matson"]

[member="Loske Matson"]

Although the nighthaunter works for the confederacy as an agent, he is still one that walks the thin grey line between good and evil. I could perhaps play him before he became a confederacy agent and worked as a freelance assassin/bounty hunter for big crime bosses. However, this can also result in him being hired as a shadow protector for certain clients, where he will shadow their every move and make sure no harm comes to them (This only usually happens if other assassin's are hunting one of his clients, or if he has to guard cargo.).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom