Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Where would I fit in? (Jedi)

Henbane Bosk

Green Thumbed Draethos
I know there is only 1 major Jedi faction right now, but I don't see Henbane really fitting in with the Alliance. He may, but I would like to explore my options. So what Jedi factions are out there? I'm looking for a group of Jedi who are more pacifist leaning, as Henbane is a healer through and through. He is a botanist who enjoys helping people in need. So Jedi, where are ya? It doesn't even have to be a faction, maybe just a rag tag group of Jedi doing good things through the galaxy.

Tides of Change
Allow me to introduce myself, and the Rimward Jedi Coalition! Elias is a botanist himself, and I think you’ll find a lovely place among the rebels, pathfinders, and lightseekers :)

PS Tiland Kortun Tiland Kortun is a great ally for a pacifist Jedi :D

I can help answer questions about the NJO if you have any as well :) for all types of Jedi, there is an angle that can work and we have a lot of variety and consistency in content :D

Can also recommend checking out RTL and its pitches above. They're all good people!

Henbane Bosk

Green Thumbed Draethos
Thank you all for your help! I'm currently looking into all the factions, they are all lovely!

The angle I was going to go with Henbane's training could fit with most of them I'm seeing. If anyone is looking to do a thread, let me know, I'm looking forward to getting my toes wet with this guy.

Tides of Change
Thank you all for your help! I'm currently looking into all the factions, they are all lovely!

The angle I was going to go with Henbane's training could fit with most of them I'm seeing. If anyone is looking to do a thread, let me know, I'm looking forward to getting my toes wet with this guy.

Launching the RJC debut this weekend if you’re interested in meeting the gang :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom