Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question Where to place a new world?

Hello everyone hope you folks are doing well. On this occasion I’m trying to figure where to set a world I’m planning to develop. As part of the concept it was going to be somewhere in Wild Space and is inhabited and semi-isolated from galactic affairs. The thing is I been looking around in the forum‘s galactic map and so far I been having a hard time figuring out where this planet can be in that part of the galaxy. Most Wild Space regions are either occupied by some kind of faction or near them.

What would be some options that I could consider, regarding this matter?

Minuteman75 Minuteman75

Honestly - I would choose whatever space suits you the best.

Adding planets to the map is optional and not required, but, if you should add it to the map please be aware that no matter how you try to keep it on the fringes a Major Faction can and likely will expand to that location. Bear in mind that once the planet is added to the map it may not be removed.

A less populated space at the moment would be the right side of Hutt Space toward the near-empty spiral.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom