Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where are the witches?

I'm not sure whether or I'm posting in the right place (I think I am considering it's the roleplay discussion, and this is a roleplay matter), but I was just wanting to know if there are any witch roleplayers or clans out there? I've yet to discover any active witch roleplayers or factions who are, unless they managed to slip past me. If any of you are - or know - of any then please feel free to let me know. I'm looking to get active in any possible witch-related groups and roleplays. Thanks c:

[member="Vega the Chaos Mage"]

Yes. The Mandalorians have very close ties with the Witches of Dathomir. If you're looking for a cross between the two, I can point you in the direction of Clan Rekali; [member="Elijah Rekali"]/[member="Ember Rekali"].

I'm looking into the same thing but I want to be a warlock instead of a witch. unfourtunetly I haven't found any thing that lets males into the groups but the dathomiri witches are probably your best bet.
[member="Vega the Chaos Mage"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom