Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When Words Fail, or You Just Don't Feel Like Talking [Galaar, COMPLETE]

Thud. Thud. Thud-thud. Thud-thud-thud. Thud. Smack.

Bluejay paused and frowned. Smack? Punching bags were not supposed to go smack. Taking a step back, the Dread Sister studied the punching bag. Oh. There appeared to be a circle roughly twice the size of one of her fists where the stuffing had been compressed away. And that last strike had been open-palmed, and so...well...smack.

Sighing - and silently blaming the punching bag for a great number of things, many of which the poor thing had no control over - she walked a few steps over, the slight click of armor accompanying her (she always wore armor when she trained - the only concession she'd made ), to continue her assault from the side.

Thud. Thud. Thud. Thud. Thud. Thud-thud-thud-thud. Thud-thud.

That one hit Darzhi. That one hit the Sarge. That roundhouse was into Martinez's face. The faces blurred together, but the Sarge reappeared with increasing regularity as Bluejay continued to rain blows on the defenseless punching bag. Thud. Thud. Thud. Thud-thud-thud.

@[member="Galaar CC-252"]

Galaar Tal'Verda

Just one more butchered soul.
Galaar wandered into the training room. It was good to be off duty; the sound of repeated thuds against an innocent puching bag wasn't so much fun. The man in short-sleeve military fatigues wandered over and spotted a familiar face in the room. Bluejay. His mechanical arm was entirely exposed with no syn-flesh on it.

He looked at her and grunted lowly before speaking up. "Udesiir... You're going to exhaust or strain yourself, ad'ika. The poor punching bag isn't a Hutt tail." He stepped to the side of her and gave a click of his teeth. The strill at his heels gazing up at the female mirilian clone.

@[member="T:N1:LDR"]

Bluejay halted her assault and stepped out of the way of the swinging punching bag. "Better than going crazy from doing nothing." She responded, flexing her fingers. "A hell of a lot better." She muttered, eying the punching bag like she wanted to attack it again. She was still seeing the Sarge's face in vague detail glaring at her out of the black leather covering. And I've been wanting to punch the Sarge for such a very long time.

Galaar Tal'Verda

Galaar would reach out and place a friendly hand on his comrade's shoulder. He gave a friendly, completely thoughtless, and even stupid grin in a disarming attempt. "Wanna talk, kar'ta-broka-kar'ta?" He hoped she understood at least that in Mando'ade as he tugged his hand off her shoulder.

He then crossed those arms of his and canted his head again in that child-like manner he always had when he wanted.

Bluejay just stared at the Fett clone blankly. "What in the name of...?" She started, then let it trailed off, before shrugging his hand off a millisecond before he pulled it back himself. The child-like manner had absolutely no effect on Bluejay's response. None of the clones had really had what could be called a "normal" childhood, so...yeah.

Galaar Tal'Verda

"It means talk, heart-to-heart, you know man on man... Err... Woman in your case. Sorry its been nine-hundred years since I talked to a woman."

He gave a curt nod and gave another grin before patting the strill next to him, whose scent now filled the room, the creature was still staring at Bluejay with big, reddish orange eyes before making a yarping noise at her and then a chuff.

"I can tell." Bluejay replied, managing to keep a completely straight face. She glanced curiously at the animal. "What is it?" She asked, crouching and holding out a hand, palm down, towards the animal. "I've never seen anything quite like it." She added, glancing up at Galaar.

Galaar Tal'Verda

"Thats a Strill, they're am Mandalorian Hunting animal... And it is rather correct, they don't have one or the other gender... Kinda all over the place on the Kaminoian evolutionary scale. Ya know?" His was quick to respond and the Strill gave a near-purring noise and nuzzled up into the hand or tried to at least.

"Must drive the skinny gray jaheek insane." She remarked, scratching the strill behind the ear. The smelly animal made her grin a little bit. She liked animals, as long as they were fighting animals. Cute and cuddly did not win you any points with her. Because practicality. And logic. And yeah. "They despise what they can't control. Or understand." She added.

Galaar Tal'Verda

"Skinny grey jaheek...?" The Master Sergeant asked and gave the Strill a pat on the back of its head. "Its name is Lord Cabur. He's adorable, really is. Tried to eat my new Manka cat though." He smirked and than looked at the punching bag and then looked back towards her. "Didn't break any of your knuckles, did ya ad'iika?"

"Skinny grey jaheek...?"

"Yeah, don't ask." Bluejay muttered, straightening. At the question about her knuckles, she shook her head. "I've murdered enough punching bags to not break my knuckles. The only time when it's a worthwhile sacrifice to punch hard enough to break one's knuckles is for a finishing blow against a difficult opponent. Otherwise, it's harder to defend yourself, and making it harder to defend yourself is stupid."

Galaar Tal'Verda

Galaar had a curious streak in his that had nearly got him killed on several occassions, as well as a morale one. "C'mon ad'ika! You can tell me anything! I'm as trusty as a bothan and as sensible as a woo--- That came out wrong. You get the point though." His voice was still entirely at odds with the way he acted, it was like contrasting two stark differences with one color. "And I agree... About the knuckles I mean."

"Jaheek. Means roughly the same thing as your chakaar, or so I gather from how you use it." Bluejay explained. "And yes. That did come out wrong. And yes. I do 'get the point.'" She added, with rare grin.

Galaar Tal'Verda

Galaar grinned at her and then ruffled the strill and told it to go and lay down across the room which it happily. "Rather blunt... I can tell you don't wanna talk much about it. So! I will make you a deal ad'ika! We can spar and then we can talk after we beat one or another's shebs?"

That. Now that was how to get Bluejay talking. Offer to fight with her, and she will immediately like you more.
"Can't refuse an offer to repaint the walls." Bluejay countered, her grin taking on a wicked edge. Okay, so maybe she took fighting a little too seriously. But hell, it was pretty much the only thing she knew.

Galaar Tal'Verda

Galaar chuckled at the smile and began walking toward the sparing ring. "No hair-pulling and no biting though... I'd prefer to make this a clean spar. Anything other than that goes. Though I'd prefer avoidance to certain parts of my anatomy." It was obviously a joke and he even laughed at his own joke as he looked over his shoulder.

Bluejay snorted, contemplated pointing out that a real fight would have no such restrictions, then decided against it. It most likely wouldn't do any good. "Agreed." She said simply.

Galaar Tal'Verda

Galaar climbed up into the ring and adjusted his mechanical arm so it wouldn't give him an inhuman edge. he took to the left side the ring and quickly dropped into a defensive posture. "You get first strike, I'm all hopped up on caf and ladies always get the first swing."

@[member="CC-935 Bluejay"]

Bluejay raised an eyebrow in surprise. Well, fair enough. She decided, and launched a powerful but rather obvious kick to the left side of Galaar's ribcage. The rebounding momentum, assuming her foot wasn't trapped, helped her bring her foot back near to its starting position, which she pushed off of to deliver a straight punch that traveled from just in front of her face to the middle of his.

Galaar Tal'Verda

Galaar was surprised at the speed and the blow hit him right in his chest. The male didn't stagger or show many signs of pain and then moved forward, bringing a heavy arcing punch down at her shoulder while he tried to step on her foot to force her downward and prone.

@[member="CC-935 Bluejay"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom