Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When Words Fail, or You Just Don't Feel Like Talking [Galaar, COMPLETE]

Bluejay raised an eyebrow. "Spice-huffing? I don't even want to know." But she nodded. "My sisters come first, Galaar - always have, always will."

Well, mostly.

@[member="Galaar CC-252"]

Galaar Tal'Verda

Just one more butchered soul.
"Oi! Some types of spice are rather fun. You should try some time, its an eye-opener- as for the sister thing. I'm glad to hear about that, you remind me of myself, once upon time."

His voice was still slack from his jaw, he reached up and popped that back into place with a hard grimace and wince. "Haar'chak mother that hurts! You hit way harder than I expected. Refreshing, actually."

@[member="CC-935 Bluejay"]

Bluejay looked offended. "Thank you for that, old man!" She yelped, offended. "I might just punch you again, since you seem to find it so refreshing." She replied, sarcasm dripping from her voice at the last word.

Galaar Tal'Verda

Galaar's head tilted at the offended tone and her yelp.

"Thats a very interesting tone of voice... Never quite heard that tone of voice again. Then again, Bralor just yelled at us, good mother!"

Bluejay eyed the man. "I am quite capable of yelling." She said stiffly. "A yelp seemed more appropriate to convey wounded pride at being compared to cryofrozen twelve-year-old once upon a time."

Galaar Tal'Verda

"I am one of the karking soldiers in the Galaxy. I am trained to be straight up slagging mean and effective, which I generally, geneeeeeraaaaaaaalllllllllllllyyyyyyy am."

He grinned and plopped down on the mats, sitting in what seemed to be a modified warriors crouch as he looked up at her.

"You really need to loosen up."

"You may have noticed I'm not exactly brilliant at 'loosening up'." Bluejay pointed out, leaning against the wall, arms crossed. Some of the old camaraderie was coming back to her as she talked with Galaar. "Besides, it's no fun." She added with a grin. "Much more fun to remain on alert and serious all the time."

Galaar Tal'Verda

"I think that is entirely wrong! Entirely! Listen, next time we have shore leave off Kamino, Tatoonine, or a ship. You're coming with me and we are going to show that particular town how Dread Legion rolls, flies, shoots, whatever."

He was looking at her like he wasn't going to take no for an answer, like he was going to become friends with her one way or another.

And Bluejay was looking back like he was most certainly going to take no for an answer. "And what about armor and weapons maintenance?" She asked. Okay, it's extremely weak, but I can't think of anything else.

Galaar Tal'Verda

"I can do that for you! C'mon! You can even bring your sisters if you'd prefer not to have to suffer my glorified presence by yourself."

Galaar's grin grew wider, he was very, very intent on yanking her from her shell if need be. It'd be good for the Nova Clones as a whole in the end, or atleast he thought so.

Bluejay threw up her arms in defeat. "Fine! Fine! Fine. But I'm bringing Vex along in case you bite off more than you can chew with one of the locals." She said, grinning, before muttering to herself, "I am so going to regret this."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom