Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When Words Fail, or You Just Don't Feel Like Talking [Galaar, COMPLETE]

Bluejay angled her shoulder so the male's punch sailed past her. She used the momentum - lots of momentum-using happened when she fought - to keep turning just enough to flank Galaar, narrowly avoiding his foot, although it did clip the sole of her shoe and cause her to falter for a fraction of a second. As she recovered, she struck out with the edge of her palm against the side of Galaar's neck.

@[member="Galaar CC-252"]

Galaar Tal'Verda

Just one more butchered soul.
Galaar reeled sideways as she did. He moved much, much slower than she did however. The new angle of his body cause her hand to smack into the joint of his jaw with a nice popping noise. Galaar took a couple steps back and held his face before resuming his defensive strike. She's good, karking good. Wait for her to hit you again. From there he stood entirely still in his defensive stance, his sniper's eyes looking for any sign of movement as he let the pain in his dislocated jaw ebb away.

@[member="CC-935 Bluejay"]

Bluejay pulled back a few steps after dislocating Galaar's jaw, taking the couple moments that the Fett clone needed to recover to steady herself before she lost her balance. Once she was back on steady feet, she stepped forward sent her clenched fist into Galaar's face.

Galaar Tal'Verda

It was Galaar's time to move, he quickly raised both arms to allow the blow to hit him harmlessly on the forearms. It still hurt, a hit to the arm still hurt. The male gritted his teeth and finally made another attack. The Fett-Clone made his own under-cutting punch toward Bluejay's stomach. "My turn, ad'ika!"

Bluejay grunted and staggered back, sucking in a breath as the punch forced most of the breath out of her lungs. You should have seen that coming.
Shut up Sarge.
Galaar's face kept phasing in and out with the Sarge. There was a battle-light in her eyes as she lunged forward, swinging a brutal right hook followed by a savage kick to the gut.

Galaar Tal'Verda

Galaar too the right hit to the temple and the kick to the gut before he could react. Everything blurred and he fell backwards, trying to figure out what the kark was going on.

Is she... Crazed? He tried to ask as he blurred before he faded out of consciousness momentarily. It took a few seconds for him to register everything again. He let his gaurd down, there was something wrong now. She needed to either vent or was going through some old trauma; he'd seen it before with his Clone brothers, Sev once and Darman another time.

"Everything is alright Bluejay! Calm down ad'ika! Calm down!"

Galaar's voice managed to cut through most of the battle fever in Bluejay's mind, and she hesitated, halting the swinging fist that would have connected with Galaar's other temple. Her arm dropped and she stepped back, turning to face to the wall.

Get ahold of your self, ishti!

"I...sorry." She muttered, shaking her head to clear it. Galaar. Not the Sarge. Ishti.

Galaar Tal'Verda

Galaar pulled himself up,barely able to carry himself, let alone to think a hit to the temple hurt rather badly. He stood in the center of the ring as she faced the wall.

"Are you alright Blu'ika? That seemed more than pent up rage."

Bluejay took a deep, carefully controlled breath before trusting herself to answer. "Fine." She said through gritted teeth.
That was not the Sarge. If it was the Sarge, he wouldn't have been finished off so easily. Therefore, you lost control as well as reason. Ishti! Kavute, kh'tonge excuse for a soldier!

Galaar Tal'Verda

Galaar shook his head and took a few steps forward before crossing his arms in a near-thoughtful stance. Scarily enough he was grinning as well.

"Wanna talk?"

"I...I don't know." Bluejay said, defeated, her shoulders slumping. She glanced back at Galaar, unfortunately catching his grin. "You're laughing at me." She accused, frowning.

Galaar Tal'Verda

"No! No! I always grin... It makes things easier to deal with. In all honesty, I'm worried about you Blu'ika."

The grin dropped like a brick and his arms kind of slumped.

"Yeah. Okay." Bluejay said, deflated. "Sorry. It's just...old memories." She explained lamely, glaring at the punching bag like she wanted to murder it. Which, in all honesty, she would rather enjoy at this point.

Galaar Tal'Verda

"Wanna talk about it? I understand old memories."

The Fett clone grunted and clicked his teeth before biting his cheek. He never was good at this kind of stuff and he was nervous to the bone, he needed to do his best for Bluejay. She was his friend, his comrade, every sinew of his Mandalorian being told him to try and help his comrade.

Bluejay make a faint skeptical noise in her throat, but started talking anyway. "My, ah, training sergeant...well, he was responsible for every single death in training." Then she frowned. "Except for Lightning squad...that was the cloners fault for karking up the genetic code. But Viper, Hurricane, Blackstar, Panther, Tracer...all him." She said, face twisting in anger as she remembered her dead sisters.

Galaar Tal'Verda

The Fett clone instantly winced at all that. It was rather similar to some of the events of his artificial childhood. His mind flashed back to the sterile halls of Kamino; that horrid place of fear and angst that left each and every commando that went through it in one way or other scarred.

"I'm sorry to hear that... I really am. I lost brothers in training too. My first squad actually, pod brothers."

Bluejay winced. "You lost your squad...I'm sorry." She said quietly. Everybody's lost somebody. She reminded herself. Get used to it.

Galaar Tal'Verda

"Aye... I did, but we all need to move on. I blamed the Kaminoans for a long time. Kark, I still blame them but its a good idea to let go, ya know?"

Galaar instantly recognized that this, this pent up rage that his comrade held could be a devastating mix with stress on the battlefield. The fact she hadn't yet gave witness to her resolve, which was quite impressive.

"Mandokarla." He uttered afterwords.

Bluejay just looked at the Fett clone. "I'll move on when the Sarge's dead." She said icily. "When we're done conquering the galaxy, I will hunt him down and kill him."

Galaar Tal'Verda

"And I'll help you kill him, if you manage to put it behind until we, as in we the whole caf-addicted, spice-huffing Dread Guard is outta danger. Maybe we can even share stories, it helps some days."

Without even thinking the grin was back on Galaar's face, but it was hard to tell if it was a real grin or a phantasm that he had placed in the current moment to protect himself from his own inner thoughts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom