Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When The Shadows Become Fires In The Cold (Faction Thread)

[member="Salvor Arnex"] [member="Mira Starwind"]

Romeo turned to look at his company, and straightened his back as he walked towards them. [member="Adan Jax"] was now eight inches taller than Romeo, and it a curious thing to see. [member="stardust"] on the other hand looked the same as always, which was good to see. He had married the two a long time ago, and it was nice to see their marriage was still blossoming. The Dark Jedi Matser walked around Adan twice examining him as he spoke to Romeo. The Devaronian had implants, the scars proved this point.​
"I once fought a Czar, Star I believe you were part of that program, implants can make one powerful, but reliant on them. Remember this my old apprentice."
He stopped in front the two, and bowed.​
"It is good to see familiar faces. I trust the trip was a pleasant one?"
Behind the mask, Romeo had a smile, but his eyes spoke a different story. One of a new chapter for the head of the Sin family. There was much to do, and not enough time to do it all at once. Romeo felt impatient but remembered his old master's training, patience was key to any situation. All good things come with time.​
"Come, we business planetside. Prisoners that need to be dealt with in a manner most alien to you two, but it will be a lesson need learning."
[member="Katar"]​
[member="Celty Ikon"]​

She nodded a bowed"indeed I am was part of such program I even got the armor to prove such a thing, its back on the ship though"she said watching him with a smile, true it was him but yet she could feel something different that she knew she didn't understand quite much

Ah yes I've been waiting to see how things are planet side"she said as she turned to him and spoke again"um before we get busy I was wondering if you had a red saber crystal by chance
[member="Romeo Sin"] [member="Adan Jax"] [member="Katar"] [member="Salvor Arnex"] [member="Mira Starwind"]

Adan nodded as [member="Romeo Sin"] that one may become dependent on the implants. He straightened up "so what do we need to do? Destroy something, capture someone?" Adan was eager to test some of his new pyrokinesis powers and maybe soon try to fly through his telekinesis. [member="stardust"]

There came the essence of malevolence, the cold chill of insanity that prickled your spine in light-lipped goosebumps, tickling against the edges of the unknown. From this he came, the speaker of Keln’shar, Phoenix defined by burnt ash and reborn through failure. Oh yes, there had come so much failure, so much that he had boiled within it, cast into the frothing fathoms of hot seas of failure, of shame, of embarrassment. The cascading curtains of doubt once held him, fettered to a bastion of despair, hung high in crucifixion, arms splayed wide to showcase his desolation, and nude he had festered in such isolated madness, until the guiding hand of fate had led him to new sights. For freed from his chains, clasping him in perceived iron he realized it was not the bindings of melancholy shackles that held him in blindness, but the shells of his incubation that nurtured him, and from this intense explosion from his embryonic embrace, Astoach was made whole once again in new purpose. A purpose rebuilt of a glowing destiny, composed a wall layered by bricks of tenacity.

It was a wall of triumph and a destiny of war.

Astoach had vanished long ago, into the defiled winds of time to sink away, seemingly lost forever within the sandstorms of obscurity. Yet through this tempest of darkness, it was Romeo who had reached to him in the shadows where he lurked, amidst his alters of bone, drenched in candlelight and bathing in blankness, in the absence of thought, mind gone numb and eyes drifting to the scenery of fantasy, lost within his own musings. It was [member="Romeo Sin"] who saved him, culling the insanity that claimed him and granting him resounding perseverance in a new role in life, gifted upon the gilded pillow of deliverance; it was a title, a position, and grand expectancy of control. He was to become High Protector of this Romeo’s Tenebris Triumvirate, lord of its military and a general of war, an exciting prospect that roused the bloodthirsty instinct, that voluptuous desire, from the deepest recesses of maddened slumber. Astoach swore himself to the cause and come the time of need he would arrive, prepared to assume the mantle.

And now, after such a long period of silence, those with the capability to sense such intricate workings along the vast web of Force may note the silent creeping cold that slowly swept about from the dark abyss of space. There was merely darkness initially, save for the bright array of starts that cascade across the eternal midnight sky of space. Just the chill, the caressing wraith of unseen hoarfrost that enshrouded and crept into the expansive, perhaps dismissed for the cold of Hoth – for those who might find themselves upon its surface – save for that sheer malevolence. It beat like a heart, throbbing with wanton flame and passion from the darkest fathoms of untold space, the drumming beating ever faster as the source, the monster that haunted the deepest bowels of space, drew ever closer. That lascivious rage that consumed like black-burning fire, fueled by further evil, raging upon the black gore of unseen worlds as it grew ever larger, encroaching upon the planet of Hoth. There was a poltergeist lose among the confines of orbit and upon the stench of blood it flowed like an invisible current to them.

Then from the blackness it came, the ghost ship. It ignited out of hyperspace with a brief flash, then a cloud of the detonation, launching shockwaves through the vacuum as flames ignited along its exterior and panels of metal shrapnel were sent sprawling through the empty void. A YV-330 it once was, now a broiling casket of flame, ignited from a skeletal frame that consumed the shell of the vessel, spraying the internal matter as the shields failed and the pressurized compression launched its iron guts into the cold reaches of space. It sunk into itself, imploding, before the reactor finally ignited and splashed the midnight backdrop with the splatter of a purple eruption, casting arcs of pale plasma into electric strikes at the adjacent debris not yet consumed by the rampant blasts. Yet the presence of evil did not disperse with the freighter’s destruction, for a lone escape pod jettisoned from the craft and lazily impinged upon the space occupied by the Hikage Armada.

A sole occupant found himself within the rather derelict escape pod, whose seats were moth eaten and ventilation almost clogged by dust (a rather dangerously fatal occurrence, but the inhabitant showed little interest in the prospect of nearly being lit aflame). There were no visible lights in the escape pod, yet from the dark glass Astoach would watch into the tremendous graveyard of space, and in turn, the tremendous fleet presented before him. It filled his heart with such ecstasy, such impatient excitement to command one of such behemoth forces on his own, yet he maintained a proper poise and his face revealed little but solemnness. Yet, his face would betray little should emotion ever win an upper hand, for it was concealed beneath a black mask, carved of Synthe-Leather in the form of a shade, with twisted, puckered eyes situated above the gnarled stitching that webbed across the hood. It was old now and the leather curled and cracked under layers of grime and calloused patches of hardened, false-flesh, with chalk splayed across in symbolic presence, rubbed over the eyes by Astoach’s own hands freshly, to garner to proper appearance of a wraith.

He watched as a ghost indeed, silently awaiting some form of response to be emitted by the fleet, but impatience gradually won against him. A ghastly pale hand, tipped by blackened claws, jutting from the ripped thread of his cloak, scratched a trailing finger against the holographic panel, just barely luminescent, to his write. A comms system, accessing open frequency to which it broadcasted his announcement, in part muffled by the hallowed embrace of his mask, “I’ve come at long last, Romeo Sin, to take my place among the helm of the Tenebris Triumvirate forces..." The grim drawl sung weeping cords of bony frost once again, that malevolent presence dancing to the tune of his speech. "It's Astoach."

[member="Adan Jax"] [member="stardust"] [member="Mira Starwind"] [member="Celty Ikon"] [member="Captain Barbossa"] [member="Salvor Arnex"] [member="Aleksander Miles"] [member="Aedan Miles"]

(Sorry if I tagged the wrong people to this post or just missed a few, there are just SO many of you I damn near went cross-eyed trying to catch up on the thread!)

Mira boarded the ship, staying close to Captain Renaii. For some reason, she like the captain better than Salvor. Maybe because they were friendlier. More approachable. Holding onto them, Mira closed her eyes as the ship lifted off, her grip tightening at the rough landing. As the doors opened again, she opened her eyes and followed Salvor outside.

Mira took the binoculars from Salvor and peered through them. Snow, snow, and more snow as far as the eye could see. This would be fun. "Uh...I see snow?" There were Tauntaun tracks too. "And tracks. But I don't know what they are from." She didn't know the difference between Wampas and Tauntauns other than the different names. She had never been to Hoth and she was never instructed in the planet's fauna.

[member="Salvor Arnex"]

[member="Mira Starwind"]

"Very good." His voice and the helmet he wore betrayed no hint at the surprise he felt. He hadn't expected her to find them so easily, not truly. It was encouraging, Salvor could see the potential in some one who could pick things up as quickly as her and were as obedient as she seemed to be.

"I wonder, Mira. How much do you know of your power? How much has Romeo taught you?" Through the snow and wind it was impossible to see the group of tauntaun that left the tracks but with the aid of the force Salvor could pin point their location almost within a meter.

"Those tracks are from a herd of tauntaun.Wampa eat them, so they could be very useful in helping us find our prey." his voice through the comm channel stayed calm and even, all the while his heart was racing, the hunt was upon them and Salvor could barely contain his excitment.

"We need to find them and I would like you to, tell us where to look. reach out with the force and find our tauntauns."

Barbossa was now flying through space in hyperspeed trying to get back to Hoth as quick as possible, but its no easy task will all the those miles of space, even more now since he ordered to fly around the galaxy instead of straight through it.

Barbossa sitting on his throne chair dazing off. The pilot was sitting staring at the radars and through the front windows, "Uhhh Captain we have a big black mass in front of us, what shall we do?"

The crew was still very young and paniced a bit but it would soon change. Barbossa sat up looking. "Well pilot looks like a giant meteor so what do you purpose we do? seeing its freakin huge and going around it would be waisting time." The pilot looked at Barbossa, "Use the tractor beams?" without skipping a beat Barbossa retorted. "Bingo baby bingo."

The pilot set the meteor as the target for the tractor beams and the soulscreamer slowed down and began to move the meteor slowly but surely. [member="Romeo Sin"]

"Uh...." She lowered the binoculars and looked up at Salvor. How was she supposed to tell him? Romeo's barely been teaching her. She didn't know what she could do. She didn't know the extent or limits of her abilities. "I....I don't know..." She flinched; a force of habit as the answer would earn her a smack. "I don't know about my abilities....how much I have." She paused, shuffling a bit away from Salvor. "Romeo didn't teach me much....nor did he say much."

Find the tauntauns? She could barely find her room on the Ryuk sometimes. How was she going to find creatures she never heard about before now, with only tracks. Nodding hesitantly, she closed her eyes and reached out a small hand. Calling the Force to her, she sent it out, willing it to find the Tauntauns. She began to feel the heartbeats, the warmth from many bodies. It felt so close too! Opening her eyes, she smiled. "I got them! They're right-" she turned to point in the direction she felt the heartbeats.

Instantly her smile dropped from her face and her eyes filled with fear, guilt, sadness. She was pointing at [member="Salvor Arnex"]. "......There...."

[member="Mira Starwind"]

Salvor was surprised to hear that Romeo had been all but ignoring young Mira. What ever negative things he thought of the man, he had always assumed him a good teacher. Maybe death has changed him.

Salvor could feel the young girls joy, her thrill as she thought she found the beasts. He felt her dispair when she realizrf she hadnt, and he felt her fear over failing. These all tought her better than any lesson, he or Romeo could cook up.

"Do, I look like a tauntaun?" he asked her. "Captain Renaii, do I look like a tauntaun." he asked his captain.

"No, Warden." she replied back. She felt tense, and uneasy, like he had done something to upset her. He would ask her later.

"No, I do not." He was teaching the only way he knew how.

"Tauntaun, are prey animals Mira, they live their lives in fear. Not unlike you." was that harsh? "It's clear that you can reach out and feel something, and that is an acceptable start, it shows Romeo may not be wasting his time..." praise with one word, break down with another.

"...Or more accurately, my time." he corrected. "Reach out, further from this place, search for contained fear and nervousness. search for hunger and creatures consumed by baser needs. if you can find these things, we can find our target."

Nodding, Mira closed her eyes again. Extending her hand, she reached out with the Force. She called the Force to her, sent it out with emotions and thoughts in her brain. Fear. Nervousness. Hunger. Survival. She barely noticed that the beginnings of a snowstorm were kicking up, just registering the fact that it had dropped a few degrees. She felt the sting on her cheeks and ears. She felt different presences all around, the presence of Salvor, his harshness but patience. The rest of the guard. But maybe she was focusing too much on them.

Her attention shifted to the empty space in front of her. It came back as emptiness, white noise. The snow blew around them harder, the wind beginning to whistle around the mountain peaks. Mira began to shiver. Yet she did not break her concentration. Why were these things so hard to find?

[member="Salvor Arnex"]

Romeo moved over to a com, and spoke into it to have a ship ready for him. He adjusted his cape, and moved away from the coms. The dark jedi looked at the two others with him, and then scoffed to himself and made his way to the hangar in a speedy matter.​
It was time to start the preparations.​
"Ryes, have the prisoners move to the top of the foundation."
He said in his own com built into his mask, a green dot showed that he understood, and was starting the moving.​
[member="stardust"] [member="Adan Jax"] [member="Salvor Arnex"] [member="Mira Starwind"] @Astroach​

Stardust stayed close to [member="Romeo Sin"] following him into the hangar, she looked over to [member="Adan Jax"] with a nod before looking forward with a smile on her face

This would be interesting on he lord sin wanted her and adan to deal with the prisoners, they were enemies of the order and she knew she'd have to treat them as such"so tell me more on these prisoners Romeo

[member="Mira Starwind"] [member="Salvor Arnex"] [member="Astoach"]

The prisoners began to move. Katar shuffled along with them, connected to them by shackles on her feet and hands. She could break out of them if she tried. But she wanted to figure out why they were here before making a move. The feelings emanating from these people were of fear and anger. But there was something else about them. It didn't feel right. While some of them glanced about, frightened and confused, others seemed to be almost... unstable. Like they only cared about killing everyone around them. Katar was beginning to wonder just who these prisoners were, and what they had done.​
[member="Romeo Sin"]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom