Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When The Shadows Become Fires In The Cold (Faction Thread)

[member="Aedan Miles"] [member="Adan Jax"] [member="stardust"] [member="Kezeroth the Beholder"] [member="Celty Ikon"]​
Objectives: Find places to clear out, and begin building military base outposts​
Watch the construction of the new academy​
Discuss future plans​
Go kill a Wampa​
Have fun​
The cold seeps down into your skin when your not paying attention, it nips at your bones. It reveals who you are truly inside, and it shows it for all to see. This is Hoth, and and the story of Dark Jedi seeking a place to settle their ways, and teach them to others who can handle it.
9afca49f83018cbbe49a3ff709e2b31f.png
The Ryuk shot out of hyperspace, and began a drift towards the planet of Hoth. Drakons, and Gundan waited on board, hundreds, upon thousands of troops, and civilians on ships all looking for a new place to live. This was going to be this place. Upon the Ryuk that lead the Hikage Armada was Romeo Sin, the Vahla Dark Jedi Master, late Shadow King, and descendant of the Ember of Vahl's goddess. The fact that he could now stomp the cult of blasphemers into the ground when ever he wanted was no longer of his own concern. He had released that idea, that hope and longing, to remove the One Sith from the galaxy, and was now more focused on his own people.
He stood there with his Dark Fury armor, mask on face, and sabers on his sides. Ryes came up behind him along with Celty. The three looked out the viewpoints as the large white planet came closer and closer. Officers ran around in the background of them, issuing the small orders of reports from the other ships, while soldiers prepped the dropships for ready status. One of the officers came up to Celty, a report worthy of her eyes, and her approval. A few seconds and a nod from her head showed that the approval was given.
With helmet tucked under his arms, Ryes took Romeo's shoulder, and said something but it not heard by the others on the bridge but Celty and him. The man turned on his heel, and moved to the hangar bays of the Ryuk to lead the landing party.
The Vahla turned to look at Celty, "As soon as the landing party is ready, give them the okay. Let me know when the rest arrive." Which was followed by a nod from Celty, and her leaving the man to do as she was told. The Dark Jedi Master had become a fierce leader, and someone not to be trifled with. He had taken the Sin family over that had produced Sith Lords for countless generations, and turned it around. Now the Sin guardians were his. He had amassed a small group of Dark Jedi followers, an army, a fleet, and a reputation of darkness. His own family was scattered all over the galaxy now. His own daughter, his first born, his love, was lost to him for probably ever now. A rage burned deep inside him, black and red, fueling him in his new reach for new powers. He was going to make this a safer place for her, for his people, and his friends. He would make sure the Sith knew his name, and they would soon know his power. He would remove each of them one by one. He would devour them as he lead this crusade of darksiders who just wanted to be left alone in the galaxy to do as they pleased. I will seem the Sith burn, and shirvel at my feet. I will have them acknowledge my power, and crave it. I will have them witness the true power of the darkside that is not hindered by some ancient code lost several hundred thousand centuries ago. Were his thoughts. The man was determined, and he would not stop till his goal bared fruit that were above or beyond his expectations.​
killzonecruiser.jpg
It didnt take long for the Ryuk to get into the atmosphere of Hoth, the cold weather bashing the star destroyer like snow balls hitting a house. Now as the Ryuk await for the rest of the group to show, he signaled the Drakons, and Gundans to begin dropping to the surface, and prep a LZ for them all to land at.​

Mira stood next to her master, silently watching the planet rise to meet them. It looked big. And cold. Mira knew the current outfit she had on now would kill her the second she stepped outside. She would fine something warmer, if her master allowed it. It was a lot of work to get used to the fact that no one on this ship wanted her dead or imprisoned or abused. It was weird getting used to this new way, of being able to ask questions and not receive a smack as an answer. She should ask about the warmer clothes, but that was a stupid question. That was a 'think for me' question. She couldn't ask it.

Instead, the young Echani turned her mind to the planet and their objective there. An academy for people like her. While she was excited to begin learning with others, she was a little scared too. There was always the possibility that the others wouldn't like her. She didn't even know who would be there.

Feeling a large spike of boiling fury from her master, she glanced over at him. On the outside, he looked as calm as ever, but Mira knew differently. She looked back out the window to avoid being caught staring. So enraged, so ready to kill someone and prove his power. It made Mira sad to feel it. Reaching up, she slipped her hand into his in a form of comfort.

[member="Romeo Sin"] [member="Celty Ikon"] [member="Aedan Miles"] [member="Adan Jax"] [member="stardust"] [member="Kezeroth the Beholder"]

Adan gathered his stuff, and gear. He got a message from his friend [member="Romeo Sin"] a few days back that he needed help in taking a new planet and a planet where Adan would be a teacher of his abilities and skills. Adan threw on his black knee high boots his leather trench coat and his black brim hat his red saber at his side. Frankly he looked as if he was ready to kill a dragon of some sorts. He waited for [member="stardust"] as she got ready. "Ready whenever you are hun we have a long trip and I don't want to be late. Let's go". He prepared everything at the house so it would last while they were away. The garden was watered and everything was in order. [member="Kezeroth the Beholder"] [member="Aedan Miles"] [member="Celty Ikon"]

Stardust checked and double checked everything up as she came out with what was needed"I'm ready when you are dear just had to make sure I had everything"she wore her normal medium area with extra armor on her left arm to protect the corotis arm underneath it"well lets get going"she headed out and started off towards what would be a promising future

[member="Adan Jax"][member="Mira Starwind"][member="Romeo Sin"]

Adan followed her grabbing his duffle bag with him he had tools and other things he would need. He caught up to [member="stardust"] and put an arm around her smiling "you ready for this babe?" He was more excited than usual.

The little one that had become Romeo's new apprentice grasped his hand, to which he returned with folding his fingers around her hand. He looked down at her, then back down towards the planet. Dropships were now landing, and loading off troops while civilian ships began to come into orbit. Romeo turned as Celty walked up to the viewpoint. "The Rain Makers will be in the course of two days. We have the Gundans coming before them. They should be here within two hours, or less. They are bringing more civilians with them, along with much more supplies. They also are bringing animals from Eclipstica that could easily live here. The Battle Lizards, I am afraid, are not going to be coming." Her eyes moved over to Mira. "It's exciting isn't it? We're beginning anew here. Away from the prying eyes from the galaxy, and far away from any threats that would disturb us. The planet looks cold, and uninhabitable now, but when we are done here, millions of people are going to be able to come live here in safety, and solitude." Romeo placed his free hand on Mira's head, smiling behind the mask. He gently rubbed her head, and spoke. "We'll be safe here indeed. My plan's are designs are flawless, and one day, you too will be leading. Be it on the council, or on the battlefield. I will see to it you grow powerful."
Romeo turned around from the viewpoint, and snapped his fingers. A officer quickly pushed a few buttons, and a table that seemed quite large. Romeo moved over to it, bringing Mira along with him. At the table, it was round with marble textures, all shiny and clean like. The marble was black with red in random places. Consoles appeared all around, five in all. Romeo took one, and typed a few commands. A large red terrain map appeared. He smiled.​
"We'll be building into this mountain and expanding it over to this area.
[member="Aedan Miles"] [member="Salvor Arnex"] [member="Adan Jax"] [member="Mira Starwind"] [member="stardust"] [member="Kezeroth the Beholder"]

More powerful. The words hit deep into Mira's soul. She wanted power. She didn't see herself as greedy, she was taught not to be. She merely wanted to have the strength to overcome her past. If that required dark power than so be it. She liked being safe. She didn't like the thought of leading, battle field or in a democracy. She was always a follower, a servant. To serve, not to be served. She needed experience, she needed security, she needed power.

However, if her master required her to lead, than so be it. She would try her best. But as of now, she was nowhere near ready. So she answered no one, only nodding slightly when people talked to her.

[member="Romeo Sin"] [member="Adan Jax"] [member="Aedan Miles"] [member="Salvor Arnex"] [member="stardust"] [member="Kezeroth the Beholder"] [member="Celty Ikon"]

Skipping to being in the space above hoth hope you don't mind [member="Adan Jax"])

A small cruiser came into the space of hoth, the white and blue planet looming while dots showed that Rome had already arrived on time or could it be her and [member="Adan Jax"] were late, she shrugged the thought off and activated comms"[member="Romeo Sin"] it has been some time my old friend"she said in her usual light tone"so where do we land or we just orbiting"she said setting back

[member="Mira Starwind"]

It's all good) Adan grinned a bit looking at the planet "look at all that snow freaking amazing." He looked at [member="stardust"] wide eyed. It was something new and different. [member="Romeo Sin"]

Celty Ikon

Hammer-loving Scarf Pirate
Celty smirked at the sight of the Hikage Armada flying over Hoth. What a show of force, just to set up an academy. And the redhead himself would be nowhere near it, except in the unlikely circumstance that he one day became a Knight. And even then, he figured that he wouldn't stay there. He was a vagabond at heart, and he had other friends like him, now. Mira was nice to talk to, but he'd missed Rima the whole time that they were gone from each other... And hell, even Montana had good qualities.

It was such a sad statement that he only had three friends. But, he took his mind off that to look around his landing zone. The network of tunnels he'd already found was nice, and it seemed like there were larger tunnels, halls, and even areas that seemed to be buried cities under all the layers of ice and snow. It was beautiful, and concealed. A perfect place to train younglings and hide them, if anybody took exception to the somewhat unstructured training that most of Romeo's 'teachers' would be teaching.

[member="Romeo Sin"] [member="Mira Starwind"] [member="Adan Jax"] [member="stardust"]

Captain Barbossa was in space just drifitng as he got a message from man known as [member="Romeo Sin"] which they were friends or just people that have

met a couple of times. Well Barbossa was on his way to Eclipstica to gather the things that were requested by Romeo. Barbossa had a list of things

and anything else he could find useful to bring back to Hoth, it would be a long ride but the Soul Screamer could handle. It would take him couple of

days or even weeks to make this trip to eclipstica and gather the items and travel all the way back to Hoth which was on the other side of the galaxy.

Also Some data and documents had to be downloaded Barbossa was a pirate he didnt know much about technology besides his ship which he

knew like the back of his head. He was also told that there would be other ships gathering and making sure the planet was no use to anyone else.

Barbossa and the Soul Screamer started to come up on what appeared to be Eclipstica. Barbossa sat up straight, "Alright you bastards here we

are, we go in grab what we are here for and find anything we find useful download some info and kick rocks and get paid, lets do this quick, fast,

and with some grease lighting." Barbossa rub his hands thinking about the reward for this mission.

[member="Romeo Sin"] [member="Captain Barbossa"] [member="Celty Ikon"] [member="stardust"] [member="Adan Jax"] [member="Mira Starwind"]

The hanger of the Ryuk was thick with energy. Soldiers from across all divisions, who once fought for the shadow empire and then the shadow dynasty loaded on to dropships as they headed once again to assault a planet in the name of Romeo Sin and whatever cause he was taking up today.

Salvor Arnex was hidden among the scores of soldiers just another body in Drakon armor. Salvor and his five-hundred men and women, were all that were left of the failed Erebus Imperium. They continued to follow him on the promise of purpose and the desire for something better. he would not fail them again. Like him, they were all wearing the Drakon armor, ready to test how well it held up to extreme cold.

The Ryuk hung above Hoth, its military might pledged to craft a new home for people who grew weary and tired of war. Salvor volunteered himself and his five-hundred soldiers to go planet side, nearly all of them would be on a humanitarian mission, over seeing the construction of the academy, military barracks and civilian homes. a small number twenty in total would be traveling with him out into the frozen wastes as he hunted Wampa and what ever else he could put a blaster bolt in to.

"Sin." he spoke into his helmets commlink. "The Erebus Imperium is ready to go planetside, we await your orders." He hated to be beholden to Romeo's whim but it would only be a matter of time until he and his empire we able to stand on their own once again.

Aedan was running late but something had changed in the young man recently. Suddenly above the Hikage Armada was a flash and Aedan and his forces appeared over the planet. Looking down at it he sighs to himself lightly as he lounges in the command throne of his ship resting his head in one hand. Standing behind him surprisingly enough was his son Aleksander Miles whatever had happened recently these two had come to an agreement about their relations. Aedan's forces were not as massive as the Hikage armada but they were still there and he had quite a few combat ships. But floating among his forces were various freighters that held supplies it appeared the father and son pirate duo had been quite busy before coming here. They had acquired various resources that they felt might be needed. Standing Aedan turned towards the door from the bridge glancing at his son and nodding lightly. "You have the bridge Alek take us down to the planet."

[member="Aleksander Miles"] [member="Romeo Sin"] [member="Salvor Arnex"] [member="Captain Barbossa"] [member="Celty Ikon"] [member="Adan Jax"] @stardust @Mira Starwind

Aleksander nodded to his father as he left turning he gestured to the comms officer as he stepped forward and into the range of the holo comm transmitter. "Romeo Sin I take it? I am here with my father we are going to come down and set our ships down to the port side of yours." Turning as he spoke to the man he waved his hand indicating for the ship tac officer to send out the command to other ships his armor worn with a pair of shoto clipped onto his belt the trench coat left in his room to reveal the crossed Bodo bass gunbelts and the sixteen pistols they carried. The helmet of his armor was under his left arm his violet eyes reflecting some of the same attitude his father had.

[member="Romeo Sin"]

Darkness entrenched nearby.
Darknesss rages closer.
Romeo smiled behind the mask more larger this time as something creeped up his spine, a anger that spurted from a young Zabrak who had once been seeing daughter, though whether this was still a thing, Romeo was unaware of it. In fact he was unaware where all his children were, but he knew they were somewhere out there doing what they did best, survive.
"Salvor, it has been far too long. I sense you have become stronger than when we last saw each other. I look forward to testing this new strength of yours. MIra, this is Salvor, an etiquette teacher, even though he fails to see his own strength."
Romeo chuckled as he mocked Salvor, only to test to see what he would do. Regardless that Salvor was no longer his apprentice, he was always willing to teach the Zabrak a lesson. Always. He turned back to the map, and zoomed a few paces away from where the academy was being built, and showed that there was a small cave, and something that lead further down.​
"I believe the planet's native wampa have set up a nest here. It also seems the nest goes even further down to what looks like an underground city. Explore it, clear the wampas out. If you can, bring up a live feed of the city when you reach it. It appears to be nearly directly under the academy. I want to know what it is, and why it's underground."
The master of the darkside turned to look at Savlor, and his men decked out in the Drakon armor, shaking his head. He pushed Mira gently forward, and removed his old red saber from the back of his belt. Handing it to Mira, Romeo looked up to Salvor.​
"Take her with you, teach her how to use this weapon, show her what it means to be a true warrior. Teach her how you see fit, but do not lay a hand on her through failure. Her guilt for failure is enough punishment. Salvor, I will know if a hand was laid on her outside of training."
Romeo dismissed the two without words, but with a simple gesture of his hand that resembled some form of a shoo wave. He refocused his attention to the map, and contacted the Drakons to let the crews begin laying out the foundation, and let the demolition crews start carving out the mountain for a place to insert the biggest part of the academy. They would use the mountain to support the academy from harsh storms, as this was a natural resource beam. The city was very strange to Romeo, and he actually picked Salvor to look into it due to he trusted the man to be able to handle anything there.​
Romeo respect Salvor a lot, the fact that he learned fast was a great feature to have, and Salvor should use it to his advantage, but it seemed the Zabrak failed to learn how to harness his own natural abilities. A beep notified Romeo someone was contacting them, but the familiar darkness that fell over him told the Vahla it was Aedan.​
"Alek, it's a pleasure to finally meet you. You are all clear, board when ready...oh...tell your father I have something to tell him personally when he gets here, that I would like a private meeting with him if possible."
After Romeo replied, Celty came up behind him, and placed a hand on his shoulder.​
"Is this about the Hutts, and the need for a open figure?"
Romeo nodded, and removed the hood from over his head, while also removing his mask, and hooked it to his belt.​
"We need a new government. This underground city could be the beginning of what we need..also I sense the darkside is strong here on Hoth, but there is no reason why there would be such an presence here...it is odd."
With this, the Dark Jedi under Romeo came together on the bridge.​
"Master we are ready to commence a search of anything that would hinder the construction time, shall we leave now?"
Romeo nodded once more, and waved them away. The Adepts, and Savants left his presence to begin their descent to the planet.​
[member="Aedan Miles"]​
[member="stardust"]​
[member="Adan Jax"]​
[member="Mira Starwind"]​
[member="Kezeroth the Beholder"]​
[member="Salvor Arnex"]​
[member="Celty Ikon"]​
@Barbossa​

Mira stared up at the Zabrak, emotionless as usual. The Zabrak known as Salvor. Teaches etiquette but doesn't know his own strength. He sounded like an interesting fellow, but Mira was partially glad she would be with her master for building--

The girl spun around in surprise when Romeo passed her off to Salvor. Shock and a little fear showed in her eyes and she stared at the offered lightsaber like it was a bloody head. She wasn't ready for this! Sure, she needed more training, but she expected it to come from Romeo. Not some stranger. Taking a deep breath, she hesitantly took the lightsaber.

Turning to Romeo, her mouth open to say something, she almost burst into tears when he waved her away like she was a fly that was bothering him. She watched him go, talking to other officers like he had forgotten her. He had abandoned her with someone she didn't even know. He wouldn't be with them. She felt her heart race, her fear spike, her throat close up. What if something happened? What if this Salvor did something to her? She was powerless. Useless. The tears began to slide silently down her cheeks.

[member="Romeo Sin"] [member="Salvor Arnex"] [member="Everyone"]

Celty Ikon

Hammer-loving Scarf Pirate
artleo.com-4860.jpg

Celty continued deeper into the city, enjoying the comfortable temperature as the layers of permanent ice became thicker and thicker. It was beautiful in here. Every building looked like an iced cake. Sure, there was the odd cultist or two from that Hailstorm Frat Club, or whatever they called themselves. But who the fuck was actually going to be lining up to piss off a guy with a hammer that could shatter durasteel? Nobody intelligent.

Whoever said these idiot survivalists were intelligent, though? They were literally lining up to attack him. Such a display of stupidity had to be rewarded... With various bone breakages and crushed skulls. If Rima were here, she'd probably be very loudly insulting everything that moved, including (and especially) Celty himself. Montana would simply be freezing his ass off. Mira, he had a sneaking suspicion, would be arriving soon enough that he would see what her reaction would be.

Oh, well, none of them were here to steal his fun yet. So, he Force Sped, leapt off the sides of buildings, and smashed idiot masochistic cultists into pulp.

[member="Salvor Arnex"] [member="Mira Starwind"] [member="Romeo Sin"] [member='Aedan Miles'] @Everybody I missed

Stardust got in closer so she could see all the ships within sight, she took a breath in and smiled seeing the planet she'd call home for some time.

She couldn't wait to teach a new generation of younglings and pass her knowledge along to others. She closed her eyes and contacted [member="Romeo Sin"] "Romeo this is stardust and adan we are ready for any orders you need to give" she said with my enthusiasm and joy"

[member="Adan Jax"]

Adan smiled as he saw the vast snow region and ships already piled around. He saw and felt [member="stardust"] communicate with [member="Romeo Sin"] "tell twinkle toes we are ready for anything, also tell him I'm strangling him for not keeping in touch hahahaha". Adan could see himself as a teacher it would be fun, the question would be could his apprentice handle his type of training.

[member="Aedan Miles"] [member="Adan Jax"] @stardust @Celty Ikon [member="Mira Starwind"] [member="Romeo Sin"]

Stronger than you know, Romeo Sin. "I, look foreword to it as well, my king."

Salvor turned his head just slightly as Romeo adressed the young woman next to him, though with the helmet it on it was impossible for her or Romeo to tell where he was looking exactly. Salvor could sense the force in the girl and pain, yes there was a lot of pain, a lot of fear as well. Salvor assumed this was the one he chose to replace Katar, hopefully as only his apprentice.

A smirk formed behind the helmet as Salvor bowed to the young woman during Romeo's introduction of him. So, he taught etiqutte did he? The idea of a former slave assassin teaching the proper use of a salad fork was funny, but Salvor did appreciate the irony and would play his part...for now.

"Give my captain what intel you have on the cave and we will clear it." Charisma Renaii, Captain of Salvor's personal guard rushed foreword with a datapad, indistinguishable from the rest of his men, and got the information from the Vahla officer that played first mate to Romeo Sin.

He was just about to ask if there was anything else that was required of him before they made their descent, when Romeo answered the question.
Take her with me? he thought incredulously as he looked over the clearly shocked Echani girl. Salvor knew Romeo was sticking her with him to push his buttons, but he would not rise to the bait.
"As my king commands it. No harm shall come to girl from my hand. I'm sure disapointing her daddy will be incentive enough to succeed." Salvor jeered as he bowed to Romeo. Etiqutte after all.

"Captain. Go and find the girl a set of armor that will fit and a rifle."

"Yes, Warden." Captain Renaii saluted and turned on her heel to go procure the requested items, returning a few moments later with a set of armor that was close to Mira's size but would surely be loose on her, a blaster rifle and a side arm. "Here you are, my lady." The Captain said as she handed them over to a clearly upset Mira.

Salvor thanked his captain and turned his full attention now to Mira as Romeo had walked off to go deal with something more pressing.

"Sharpen up. Those tears stop now, girl." Salvor said firmly but not with anger. "You know my name but I do not know yours. That will not do. Bow and introduce yourself, as a proper lady should." Salvor could feel the fear rolling off her in waves, why Romeo would choose some one as this as his apprentice, he could not understand.

"Good, now put on your armor, we heading to the planet's surface in ten minutes

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom