Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private When the Party Ends

Equipment: Civilian clothes, Concealed Sling Bag, Concealed Device in left ear
Tags: Jax Thio Jax Thio

She frowned at his mention of single blade sabers and even the shorter shoto saber. The thought had passed her mind, but unfamiliarity with 'normal' sabers was ultimately her end to either idea.

"I use form six almost exclusively. Works well with my dance training. I don't have the strength for a single handed one." Her explanation was to the point rather than skirting around the topic.

She watched Jax draw closer to the first pair, keeping an eye on the one that was down the block and watching them.

"Don't have them on me." The one spoke quickly, withdrawing a knife hilt from his pocket and letting the blade slide out. "Get out of here old man. You might lose your other eye. "

The one next to the knife wielder seemed less than impressed with the display.

"Hey, I told you she might be needing those. Just have Jinto give em back." The other was trying to diffuse the one holding the knife.

"Feth off, Antoni. This is a big score for such a little thing." The knife wielder snapped to his friend.

Jedi Maverick
Codex Judge

tumblr_pc0e7cUYVg1tovmb9o2_400.gifv

Equipment: Corellian Outfit, Jax's Prosthetic Arm, Jax's Second Lightsaber, Promise Ring to Jairdain
Tag: Lossa Darcuhl Lossa Darcuhl

A single bladed Lightsaber lighter than a Double-bladed one? First time Jax has heard that statement. "Don't mean to burst your bubble Lossa," Jax said to the young girl. "But from personal experience, a Double Bladed is not only heavier but harder to use due to the limited movement. You're also vulnerable to have your blade being ripped in half due to the large hilt. If you want to know how to fight and look eloquent while ALSO ABLE TO CARRY YOUR LIGHTSABER."

Jax was still pissed that Lossa left her Lightsaber just so she can party. She reminded him of himself when he was younger. "Replace that Double-Blade with a curved hilt and try Makashi. It's balletic twirls and economy of motion will benefit you as well as making you efficient in battle. I can teach you Lossa, I know a thing or two about Makashi."

He wasn't a master of the form, but Jax did practice Makashi when he was a Padawan. He found it too restrictive, maybe Lossa will like it if she accepts that it is. The thugs on the other hand were being difficult, Jax could sense the nervous tension in all of them. The facial twitches, the constant blinking, they were lying. The Force plus their body language confirmed it. "Don't bullchit me," Jax said. "I can easily tell that you're lying."

"And I'm not THAT old."

Jax clenched his fists when the men mentioned a big score. "What do you mean a big score?" Jax said waving his hand towards Antoni. Maybe a good ol mind trick could convince to cough up the information.

She frowned at his mention of single blade sabers and even the shorter shoto saber. The thought had passed her mind, but unfamiliarity with 'normal' sabers was ultimately her end to either idea.

"Longer handle, lever instead of a hammer." She countered his arguments simply. "But it wouldn't hurt to learn another I guess."

The more sensible one seemed shaken for a moment, weighing his allegiances before spilling the beans.

"Unless you have a scrip for them, vue is pretty pricey to get on the street. We were gonna sell it but-" The other was trying to diffuse the one holding the knife.

"Antoni!? The chit? Quit it." The knife wielder snapped to his friend.

"You quit! I didn't want to do this anyway. Jinto! Come here!" He waved to their friend, the awkward shuffling changing to closing the gap as the knife wielder stared at them.

"Always figured you for a weak willed feth head! You aren't ruiningy score!" He snapped, lunging towards his friend with the knife.

Jedi Maverick
Codex Judge

Equipment: Corellian Outfit, Jax's Prosthetic Arm, Jax's Second Lightsaber, Promise Ring to Jairdain

So they were selling anti-anxiety pills on the streets? Sounds pretty amateurish but it does make a decent number of credits. Anxiety is a common mental health issue in the Galactic Alliance and there those who would go to purchase Vec in underground organizations. The thug was astonished that his ally was not only weak minded but spilled the beans on their intentions. He was about to stab him, but Jax gave a subtle wave of his hand and paralyzed the thug just as he was inches away from stabbing Antoni.

"Stealing a young girl's pills is a bit low don't you think?" Jax said. "Besides administering Vue without a Doctor's permission is.... problematic. Vue is addictive and too much of it will knock a person unconscious."

Jax turned to the two friends accompanying the thug. "You'll give my friend back her prescription." He said with a wave of his hand. "And you will all go home and rethink your lives. He turned to the Knife wielder. "Especially you." Jax frowned waving his hand towards the man.

She watched silently, the one with the knife freezing in place as the others seemed to fold beneath the mental manipulation.

"That sound's like a good idea. Also think about what it means to be a friend." He nodded, the the third handing over the sling bag to Lossa. Her hands dove into the bag quickly, pilfering through it as they produced the bottle from their pocket and handed it over.

"I...I guess I should, yeah." The knife wielder mumbled, half coherent from the manipulation.

The trio would stumble away as Lossa fished through her bag, producing a small bottle of water before the pop of pill bottles could be heard. Her eyes roaming over the contents as she awkwardly pinned the bag to her hip and launched a handful into her mouth with a quick swig

Sticking her tongue out, it was plain none of it had tasted pleasant.

"Blegh. Always tastes like ground up chalk." She hissed, taking another sip and swishing it in her mouth. Her eyes moved to Jax, the twitch of a smile there behind the irritation.

"Thank you. I appreciate it."

Jedi Maverick
Codex Judge

Jax wished he was clearer when he told the thugs to "rethink their lives" there was a chance that they would become even worse people after reevaluating their lives. Perhaps becoming cult leaders or criminal masterminds but then again if they were so influenced by a not too powerful Force Mind trick those choices would be very unlikely. Still, Jax didn't want them ending up doubling down on their illegal activities Jairdain Jairdain told Jax to always be clear when you're trying to influence people with the Force.

"If you think that's bad," Jax smirked when Lossa complained that her medication tasted nasty. "You should've tried Deathsticks.... Wait please don't."

Jax frantically shook his head shuddering at the thought, his row with Deathsticks were some of the most unpleasant moments of his life. He was glad to beat the addiction before it really took hold of him. "Just be sure to follow the prescriptions as detailed by your Doctor."

He gave Lossa a nod. "Of course," Jax said. "But I think I should take you home Lossa. You heading back to Ossus? I can get us a ticket there."

Jax was ready to get out of this city planet, he had a lot on his mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom