Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public When in Coruscant...

Raqos sighed as he looked over at Kurayami Bloodborn Kurayami Bloodborn then gave Anodyne Lyori Anodyne Lyori a sheepish smile. "You could say that," he had a grimace of sorts on his face and then another woman showed up. Well, showed, she'd been there but Raqos hadn't paid her much mind other than a smile but when she spoke he felt genuinely confused. Rather than say anything else he simply did his best to smile and nod. "Uh... right, um, thank you? You look... great?" He raised his brow up quizzically.

"Might I know your name, since I seem to be at a disadvantage here." Maybe this was why his mother didn't like him leaving the Outer Rim for the Core. He shifted his lips to the side and addressed his babysitter. "I'm sure folks have heard of it, 's just a rock floatin' out in the arse end of the galaxy is all." The boy wasn't much for his home's history not that he cared for history much at all. "Republic, One Sith? Bloody ancient times that." He had heard the names in classrooms where he had much rather been asleep.

And as to Anodyne, "and, this is... less of a friend, more of babysitter, Anodyne this is Mr. Bloodborn."

"My mother is the overbearing sort and quite likely has dispatched him to come fetch me." Raqos pushed his lips up in frustration, "for reasons that are quite beyond me."

Ayumi Pallopides Ayumi Pallopides | The Vulptex The Vulptex

Apparently Kurayami had caught the attention of one of the women with his interjection, which while unexpected was not entirely unwelcome. He was always open to making more friends even if he wasn't exactly the most social of people many times. Her question drew a smirk and a gentle shake of the head from the Corellian as he took another sip of the namana nectar in his glass. "He would be so lucky. No, ma'am not a friend of his. Closer to family if you want to get really specific, but that just takes too long to explain. Suffice to say, I have been a very close friend of his family's for many years and his generation has been the most annoying to keep in line. Also first name is Kurayami. Nice to meetcha."

It was around this point that Ayumi Pallopides Ayumi Pallopides approached the group and gave Tahraqos Yvarro Tahraqos Yvarro quite the history lesson on trade with Dosuun from long ago. Popo...now that was a name he hadn't heard in ages. In all honesty he forgot if it was one he had just read about or one he had been around to actively hear reports of during conflicts between the Republic and the One Sith? Or were they just going by the Sith Empire at that point? He never had been good with the ever shifting world of politics. But watching Raqos try to compliment the woman without knowing anything about her was, well it was a valiant effort to say the least. He pursed his lips and bit the inside of his lower lip to quell the laughter before answering the young man next to him in a lowered tone. "And yet you forget the roles it played on as part of the First Order, as well as the fact that it houses a well respected shipyard, and the history lesson the woman just gave you. Maybe history classes wouldn't be a waste of your time. Not like I wasn't alive for those conflicts...don't remember fightin' in any of em, but I mean, careful who you call ancient. I can still throw ya across the bar without leavin' a scratch on ya...and that's without putting my drink down. Besides..." Trailing off he reached up and slapped Raqos upside the back of the head before adressing him again at the same low volume "...never call a lady 'ancient.' That sure as shit ain't a compliment ya nerfherder."

When Anodyne Lyori Anodyne Lyori was addressed again Kurayami nodded once more about being sent to fetch him. "Yea, sent to bring ya back home. Don't worry I'm not cutting the party short 'til your mom makes me. Took me long enough to find out which club you were in so I want to take some time to cool down too. Relax, I don't ask why, I just do what I'm asked to or contracted to. This time it was get you home."

Anodyne couldn't help an amused snort. The young man admitted that this stranger was more akin to a babysitter than any sort of peer, worse still he was accosted by both Kurayami and Ayumi on galactic history of all things. The half-sephi glanced around at their surroundings awkwardly, waiting out the lectures as her finger-drumming hastened.

"I… see…" She finally said, once all the explanations had been given, "He'll need to figure things out for himself sooner or later." She turned to the young man again and set down her glass, "Sounds like a drag, Raqos. But ah, perhaps I should take my leave. Wouldn't want to get between you all and your… family business." For once, she was grateful that she had the freedom to come to Coruscant on her lonesome. Maybe being the black sheep of the family had its perks after all.

Ayumi Pallopides

Heir to the Emperor, Former Senator of Denon
Anodyne Lyori Anodyne Lyori Kurayami Bloodborn Kurayami Bloodborn Tahraqos Yvarro Tahraqos Yvarro The Vulptex The Vulptex

She looked at him as he took her hand.... Ancient.... Ancient. She was going to say something when her eyes narrowed for a moment and then the man spoke up. "Good advice and I am Ayumi the 'Ancient' senator of Denon under Popo and when she was here Ijet." She said it though and offered humor to the boy as she listened. "But I might need to conquer with the lady. Family business is family business." Her headed turned to Kurayami. "Hopefully your advice takes. Have another drink on me to help teach him." She looked at Anodyne. "Can I invite you for some food, their bar might not be five stars or a party but it is slightly better then one of those food ships that set up outside the senate building for small recesses."

Sheepishly he rubbed the back of his head and then, Raqos sighed, could never go too far without mother's pet grabbing him from the arse end of the galaxy. "It is, but uh, if either of you find yourselves near Dosuun. Feel free to look me up, I'll likely be in the area," he withdrew two small holocards from his jacket. "I've got a place in Avalonia, and I'm sure you'd both be welcomed to explore the Commonwealth's capital." He handed one to each of the ladies present.

The cards themselves were nothing special, but it was the holographic logo in the center. Primo Victorian Enterprises, the former Primo Victorian Shipwright had once been the backbone of the First Order's navy. More history that Raqos cared nothing for, to him it was all stone and dust, nothing to fuss about as most people who knew about it were dead or pretended to be dead. "If security gives you too bad of a shake, just let'em know a Yvarro invited you. Names gotta be good for somethin' I suppose."

With that he looked over at his baby sitter. "Right then Bloodborn, let's head out, suppose mother's going to want a right proper update."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom