Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private When ESD Comes Knocking

"I'll act however I want," Kim said, not giving in on this. "Any other assignment is fine, but this one isn't. I've been torn apart, altered, cut open, sterilized, and raped by this man. So you don't get to tell me how I fucking feel on this assignment, I don't give a shit who you are."

It was clear that Kim's passion and stubbornness hadn't faded with her mandatory service, and she was as much of a loose cannon as she was a valuable asset in the field.

Levan Mansin

Senior Silver Guardian
Levan just turned to her, and looked her dead in the eyes. His icy blue eyes spoke of years of experience, and the way they pierced into one’s soul was a product of decades of experience.

“You’ll find yourself tested here,” he warned her, “Not with a blaster or a saber. But here,” he pointed to her heart, and here,” he then pointed to her forehead. Then, in a lightning-quick move he gave her a soft, but firm, slap across the back of her head, “Just be able to choose for yourself whether you’re willing to do what’s right for you, or for the bigger picture.”

Kim didn't look away or even flinch at the hit. She may not have had the years of experience, but she had the miles. Her green eyes pierced right back and she didn't back down.

"I will fight to make sure no girl has to go through what I went through ever again," Kim said. "I know that for a fact. But I get to take this mission as personal because that's all that it is. And if you're telling me that what he did to me and my body shouldn't be taken personally or seriously, then I'll kill you myself here and now."

Levan Mansin

Senior Silver Guardian
"Then remember that when it matters," Levan said as he disregarded the threat, he wasn't least bit worried about her, the reason: his gut.

The man began to ascend the ramp into the military shuttle liner which was now powering up to take off.

"Ladies first," Wes said as he climbed up behind Zela.

Kim entered the shuttle and went to sit on one of the cargo benches. She was pretty familiar to this type of shuttle, might have been a little nicer then the troop transports she had been on for the last couple of years, but she'd ridden in worse.

"So is there an initiation process or something or am I in," Kim asked, not knowing how it worked.

Wes Soto

Silver Guardian
"Depends on if you survive your probie phase, probie," Wes said as he waved her to follow him, "Come with me to the actual passenger deck, we've got our little office set up in there, you too pussy cat," Wes smirked towards Zela, who just gave a soft but sarcastic hiss to play his game, messing with his head a little bit.

Kim got up and followed as instructed. While she was pissed a little that she might not be able to run this mission how she wanted, there wasn't a lot of good that could come by pissing off superior officers. And she didn't want to have to spend anymore time than she wanted doing this.

Levan Mansin

Senior Silver Guardian
What Kim and the others were walking into was effectively a large makeshift office with different full-body holographic images of people with red lines zipping between them and a handful of other people showing up in a chain of command tree with Johann at the top. There were still images of evidence, banking records, shipping manifests, backgrounds, travel logs, etc. everywhere. It was clear that this was a place where a comprehensive and thorough investigation was underway.

"Take a desk," Levan pointed a couple of desks which were placed front-to-front so their occupants would face one another. He then tapped a comm button on his own desk, "We've ready, take off and make your destination Intersection-Prime."

"Yes sir," the pilot of the shuttle liner responded and the ship vibrated ever-so-gently as it powered up and began lifting off. The inertial dampeners and artificial gravity were powerful, able to take over from the moon's gravity seamlessly even as they began to climb into orbit.

Kim walked over to the board first, going over all of the data. They had gotten a lot, for sure and it was impressive. It would have taken her years to get all of this information. She did walk over to a profile of herself and it did have pretty much everything listed in her profile including all of her crimes, detail for detail.

"Should I be worried," Kim asked, not looking back and just staring at the pretty damning list, nothing she could refute on that list. Hell, there were even more crimes that they didn't have that she had committed under Johann's influence, especially more dark ops assassinations.

Levan Mansin

Senior Silver Guardian
"I don't know, should we?" Levan said as he tossed a pair of cuffs which landed with a bang on her desk, "If you intend on adding to that file just put those on for us and save everyone some time," he then continued, "If you don't, get to work, starting with caf," he snapped his fingers as he then sat down, "Soto get these two up to speed in the meantime on what ISD's gathered so far."

"Got it boss," Wes said as he went to the back of the office to grab a datapad and plugged it in, "You ladies ever been to Intersection Prime before?"

Kim rolled her eyes and sat down, knowing that she would do what she would do and take the consequences as they came in. She was waiting for the hammer to drop at some point anyway.

"Got 20,000 credits for killing a twilek there 4 years ago," Kim said. "Or something like that, it was a while ago and my memory is a little hazy from that time period."

Wes Soto

Silver Guardian
Wes just cocked his head curiously at that and meant to say something, but held his peace as he decided to continue with the briefing.

“Anyway, as we all know Intersection Prime was the last colony to try and rebel openly. It was obviously a catastrophic failure, fifty thousand rebels killed, three hundred thousand arrested, including thousands of professors,” he explained, “But, amnesty and reconciliation policies saw many of the so-called reformed individuals return to the lecture halls, a few turned out not to be so reformed, and since the rebellion three hundred years ago we’ve had problems with anarchist cells on Intersection Prime, mostly the once-a-year bombing or assassination attempt sorta terrorism which does nothing to us in the long run. But,” he pulled out a new file which he shined onto the holographic imaging device in the center of the office aboard their ship it was of target number one, Johann, “it seems that they’ve merely been hiding out and biding their time with help from this guy. Probie,” he smirked at Kim, “Why don’t you give us a briefing on mister Johann?”

"Alright," Kim said, leaning back and crossing her arms. "Johann Ivanov, age 62, birth world unknown, race human. He served in the military during his young twenties, presumably for someone dark but I could never pinpoint where. After his service he became a off the books scientist. He has genius level intellect, I have to give him that. He started developing black market weapons that were very effective, selling them to various crime lords. But after a while, even that started to get dull for him. So he started his newest project, code name 'Dark Room'."

"Dark Room was the development and training of individuals with extraordinary skills to become the perfect assassins for hire. He would pluck people from the streets, who had no place to go, and bring them in, give them food and shelter, and train them for his purposes. After they were thoroughly trained in the arts of espionage, weapons handling, military tactics, seduction, and killing, they were injected with a serum with the code name of 'Rebirth'."

"At this moment, the only strain of Rebirth that works is on human physiology, all other species had failed spectacularly. This serum enhances everything about a person. Speed, strength, stamina. Picture as perfect as a specimen could get and multiply that by at least five. He was failing in keeping subjects alive for extended periods of time after Rebirth was administered, until I came along. I was fresh off the streets, hadn't had a hot meal or bed in a month, and hardly anything to my name. He took me in and started training me. I just fell into line and I didn't know much else what to do. He was very nice to me, it was intoxicating. When I was given the serum, where others failed, I thrived."

"There was a secret component of the serum though, and it was a control factor," Kim said. "Nanobot technology that would lay dormant in the nervous system and be activated by a string of code words. At those code words, my body would be taken from me and become a puppet of Johann. And while my body wasn't mine, my brain was still there watching. It was years before I found a way to break free, and it was due to a very powerful EMP charge that I took right to my body. Knocked me out for three days, but after that, the nanobots had been destroyed, and Johann didn't know. I was able to fake being under control the next time the words were administered and break free on that mission."

Zela Urrin

ESD, Covert Observation Agent
"Sounds like our Black Phase Training," Zela murmured to herself as she took everything in, "Except we use gradually-administered steroid doses and massive amounts of physical and mental training."

"Yeah, Black Phase at least doesn't rape its trainees," Wes reminded her, making Zela walk over after rolling her eyes.

"True, but we do learn the finer arts of..." she said and leaned back so she was shoulder to shoulder with Wes and looked up and spoke very smoothly, enough so the heat of her breath was against Wes's ear, "erotic persuasion."

"Oh...tell me more," Wes smirked.

"Do you two need a room?" Levan demanded, but really it was more of an order to stop the crap.

"They might," Kim said, leaning back. "If they bang out whatever type of weird sexual tension that's there, then we can get back focused up on the mission."

Wes Soto

Silver Guardian
Levan just turned his look back to Wes, who just shrunk back a little.

“Sorry boss,” Wes said as he got back on task, “So, where did this guy have you and the others operate?”

"Name a planet or moon in the Crossroads and we were there at one point," Kim said. "We never settled in one area longer than a month. We were taught more than thirty different languages, how to hide in plain sight, infiltrate, assassinate, destabilize. Hell we could take down an entire planet in one night and you would never see it coming."

Wes Soto

Silver Guardian
"So we're dealing with someone hiding amongst...two hundred billion people in a system where travel is done freely? No wonder he hasn't been caught," Wes sighed.

"There's a reason ISD has a much larger budget than ESD," Zela admitted, "Monitoring all our colonies is a massive undertaking, but even then, with all the refugees and immigrants we get it's nearly-impossible to have it be airtight if someone doesn't want to be found," she explained their issue.

"Don't tell me why we haven't found this guy, tell me how we can," Levan stood up, ending the debate.

"Me," Kim said after a moment. "I was his most successful and favorite weapon. He took me more often than the other girls. We make a public outcry of something that I did, made up or just release a portion of my crimes. Dishonorable discharge, repossession of all my property, banks take my money, pending court trial and put me on the streets. I'm there, broken and without anything, and he might give me the opportunity to come back. I can't fake it saying I was stupid and he was the best thing that ever happened to me. He'll be blinded enough by greed and lust that it might work."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom