Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private When ESD Comes Knocking

Zela Urrin

ESD, Covert Observation Agent
“Service is service as far the government’s concerned,” Zela assured her, “Even if you’re not uniform anymore.”

Kim opened her locker and thought it through.

"I assume if you're anything of a decent spy like you're acting, then you know the other places are coming to recruit and what they're going to offer," Kim said, grabbing a first aid kit to patch up her knuckles before her shower. "So let me ask you. Why should I take your offer over theirs?"

Zela Urrin

“Well, unlike the Guardians you’re not liable to get a shot at your own personal target number one,” Zela offered, “And you’re only going to get a chance at Johann’s cronies if you sign with ISD.”

Zela purposely left out that she didn’t technically have first crack at Kim. The Silver Guardians did due to her being a Force-Sensitives. In fact she was here against orders.

"While I do appreciate your offer and everything," Kim said. "And there's nothing more than I want than a shot at Johann, I believe there's an organization in this Republic that get's first crack on force sensitives right? Want to explain to me how that works so you don't get written up or anything?"

Zela Urrin

Alright,” Zela said and leaned back against a locker as she saw Kim go into the showers. But as she waited she heard something.

Sergeant Remus in here?” a familiar voice asked.

“Yes sir,” an unfamiliar voice responded, “She’s talking to an ESD agent though sir.”

She’s what?!”

Uh oh,” Zela said quietly and start silent jog to the other exit, but was quickly met by a handsome man her age wearing a trench coat like hers, and was grinning widely. It was Wes Soto, a Silver Guardian, she knew almost all of them by name, even if she didn’t necessarily know them.

Where you going pussy cat?” Wes said flirtatiously.

None of your concern,” Zela said as she tried to just walk past him, but he stuck his arm out.

No...I don’t think so,” the voice of another Silver Guardian piped up, she turned arohnd and herself facing Levan Mansin, a Silver Guardian she was quite familiar with, “Agent Urrin, you’re a little out of place.”

Maybe,” Zela shrugged.

"What's going on," Kim said, coming out of the shower now.

She had put pants on but was only in a sports bra. She was quite intimidating with her scars showing, plus the tattoo of the most dangerous snake on her home world curled all around her upper arm. She was also quite toned and fit, with her lightsaber on her belt.

"This is the women's locker room after all," Kim said, looking at the two men.

Levan Mansin

Senior Silver Guardian
“Never had a conversation in the opposite locker room or bathroom before?” Levan responded to the girl, and then saw her lightsaber, “I see we’re in the right place, unlike someone else here,” he then looked over at Zela.

"I've done a lot of things in the opposite bathroom before," Kim said, folding her arms. "But whenever I've seen anyone being harassed in their own locker room, let's say the person that isn't being very kind usually leaves with one less appendage then they came in with. One they usually care more about than an arm or leg."

Kim raised her eyebrow and then looked at the two.

"Why don't you let her leave and we can have a conversation," Kim said. "No reason for this to get ugly."

Levan Mansin

Senior Silver Guardian
Actually she’s coming as well,” the older man said, pointing to the ESD agent, “Okay with that?”

And why would I be okay with that?”

Because your director said so,” Wes added.

Zela just sighed as she rolled her eyes.

Now, care to get dressed?”

Kim just looked warily at the two before nodded. She went back to her locker and grabbed her shirt and military jacket and slipped it on. She tied her hair into a braid and strapped on her belt so that her blaster and lightsaber hung better on her. She also made sure her calf sheath with her combat knife was secured before heading back out.

"Lead the way," Kim said, not knowing if she was in trouble or not.

Levan Mansin

Senior Silver Guardian
This way,” Levan started to lead them out.
Behind them Wes and Zela were not getting along, with Wes guiding Zela out, making sure she didn’t try to run.

Zela however didn’t seem to like that, and gave Wes a quick elbow jab, making the young Silver Guardian grunt slightly and wince.

Ow! What was that for?!

Wandering hands,” Zela replied.

I was not!” Wes scoffed.

Shall I do it again? Perhaps you like it when a woman hits you?” Zela said back with a bit of a flirty grin.

No! You have pointy elbows,” Wes said as he gave her some space.

Levan Mansin

Senior Silver Guardian
“Silver Guardians, Senior Guardian Levan Mansin, Guardian Wes Soto,” Levan flashed his creds over his shoulder to her, the uniqie silver badge being rather obvious.

"It's been a real pleasure," Kim snorted. "So what do I owe the honor? This is one of my leave days and I think you know how few enlisted personnel get, so I'd rather this not take forever."

Zela Urrin

They're offering you a place with the Silver Guardians," Zela informed her, "Y'know, like I was, but with the ESD."

"And ESD gets it only half-right once again," Wes laughed, making Zela send a sideways glare at him.

"We've gotten word of some new foreign cell operating on Intersection Prime," Levan told her, "We believe that Johann has something to do with it. A task force is being assembled to deal with them, and you're both being offered a position. You, because you're a counter-espionage expert," Levan pointed Zela, "And you because you are a potential subject matter expert," Levan pointed at Kim.

"Potential subject matter expert?" Kim questioned. "God I know more than your team will ever figure out about Johann. If you're going after him I want in. And I want to put the bastard down myself."

Levan Mansin

Senior Silver Guardian
Levan just smirked at the woman, and tossed a small black leather wallet to her, inside was a Silver Guardians badge.

“Rule ten, don’t get personally involved in a case,” he simply told her, as they left the building and were in the light of day. On the landing pad they were headed towards was a Type-31 Shuttle Liner painted in military colors.

Kim snatched the wallet out of the air and glared at Levan.

"I know how to be impartial," Kim said. "But unfortunately, this man already violated me past the point you want to hear about, so it is personal to me."

Kim opened the wallet and glanced over the Silver Guardian badge. She was involved now, looks like her life back on Crotalus would have to wait for a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom